/FPH/ - FAT PEOPLE HATE GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zoAZsXOTJy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumparino for you OP

What could we feasibly do about the obesity epidemic?

Long but worth reading

girl on the bottom goes up a few points, i like a girl who knows how to roast pork

How do you even get a body like that? I get being an obese fatshit, but that just seems like an impossible body shape.

Rome is ablaze and no one even cares anymore.

My personal favourite, a Reddit Kentucky meetup

Uhh

Did she adopt that niglet or was the father (gonna assume he's not around) jet black?

I always notice the fucking pizza box in the background of the first frame.
It's like a child saying they didn't steal a chocolate bar while they have it smeared all over their face.
It's so pathetic it's hilarious.

wow haha never seen this one

so like what do they do at their meetups? talk about reddit? do they fug?

doggo lady looks fairly normal

>3 semi normal looking guys in shot
>all wearing a shirt with multiple blue colors and it's a polo or button up

multiple blue colored lined shirts with buttons on them confirmed regular person tier

Why do they look so reddity?

No lie, I almost went to the baltimore meetup.

It was a sad and lonely time in my life.

Glad I didn't go.

But if I did, i'd be one of the only normal looking folks.

This is pretty much what I picture reddits demographic looking like. Cute doggo though, would befriend its owner so I could hang out with it.

It's a self selecting group. The average user isn't likely anywhere near that cringe-tier; it's just the autists that go. We've seen the same thing with Veeky Forums back in the day. You use Veeky Forums, I use Veeky Forums. I can only speak for myself but I assume that you're not as gassable as the people in those pics either - but then we're not the people who would think it's a good idea to go to a meetup. The ones who'd go with their Pepe shirts and Guy Fawkes masks would go, and they're not representative of the average user, simply representing the bottom rung.

nah, the dog's a fatass too

>put up fucking pictures of that stupid reddit logo
my sides cant handle this

what is it bout reddit that makes every single aspect of it so pathetic

He's certainly up there. Maybe I'd befriend his owner so that I could train him to be /fitdog/.

average muricans.

i cant even think about any of you as an actual human being sitting behind a computer, when i think about that it just seems weird idk. feels more like youre the abstract idea of a being incarnated as a shitpost. i know theres a person out there who made this, but they have no form or face to them

but if theres a pic attached, i usually give the poster those qualities

Not the same user, but usually if I'm on a board with flags I just picture that person as the stereotypical representation of their country. With Veeky Forums it's difficult because there are no flags so usually I just picture a skinnyfat teenager as I suspect that is the main demographic.

Oh I'm the same way as you (other than the pic related part). I was just simply explaining that people who go to meet ups are (thankfully) not an accurate representation of these places.

As for myself, I just view people here as one big collective; not really a friend, but someone whom I've come to enjoy and can feel, argue and laugh with. Maybe when I was younger I'd have been more curious about what people here looked/acted like outside of my screen, but I have no real desire to at this point. I still practice rules 1 and 2 as odd as that may sound for some; I just really treat this space as an entire different universe and I shake my head when I see it brought up like it's Facebook or any other site when I'm on other places around the internet.

Fat tax

If anyone remembers me I'm the guy from about 6 months ago that posted here saying I want to lose weight. Well, here I am again and nothing has changed. What do I do?

Regimented strict physical fitness programs in order to ensure the health and prosperity of our vol- uh people.

Freakazoid knew all too well. It's 2017 and nothing's changed

youtube.com/watch?v=zoAZsXOTJy4

>What do I do?
Do the opposite of whatever you did. So do something.

I don't get why hating on morbidly obese people is a thing.

Sure I hate tumblrina whales such as , but nothing short of surgery would solve the OP's problem. You're born with shitty genetics, your parents overfeed you, bam, before you're a conscious person you're already trapped in a fatass body. No lifting can solve those cases, and I don't even think they're able to perform cardio at that stage. Their lives must be shit as it is, don't think it's cool to give them free shit.

Of course feminists, overall fatties who think they're 'sexy' deserve all the shit they can possibly get.

HALLELUJAH!

I can guarantee that just under her post are all of the replies from hambeasts that are literally shaking from the internalized fatphobia

eat better

eat less move more

Nigger you take the average landwhale and it ain't no goddamn thyroid problem

Psychology is a trickier factor, but it ain't every single fucking fatty that's a fatty because of some childhood trauma

As a fatty in remission myself, I know it's been hard, but there's a way. There is always a way

We go after the ones who can, but won't

misleading. you dont need to eat less food, you need to eat less calories. you can replace the foods you're eating with less calorie dense foods and still eat the same amount of food that you currently do.

Somehow this is healthy though according to tumblr.

The blob on the left looks like a pink Twitter poop emoji.

*butter

Would smash the two Exotic girls in the front.

All the facial expressions. It's amazing I wish I wasn't phoneposting so I could make a buttload of reaction images

>About to take a photo of a bunch of retards and two hot ethnic bitches
>"ALRIGHT LADIES, GET YER TITS OUT!"
>all the retards lop their shower curtains off
>the two hotties stay clothed

make more pls

I'd go just to get the easy fug on the average qt3.14whitegirl.

Cool story, DaQuan.

It is normie central now. When I first visited in 2011 it wasn't so bad desu.

The part where you say "normie" and don't see the irony is amusing.

good on her. nice to see people not make excuses.

The kid is somewhere between disgusted, weary and scared. It knows what's up.

>Men

Redpill them on women. By our nature we measure our worth by how much attention and approval we get from women. Since early childhood we are told that women want sweet caring guys with a brain, and that appearance is not important. We are lied to by the media and we are lied to by girls. In the end we neglect our physical condition, get fat and/or ugly and get frustrated that we, the paragons of what women say they want, get no female approval while our antithesis (the dumb, superficial, mean-spirited Chad) gets all the pussy.
We then unknowingly become arrogant, which traps us in a state of confused frustration and prevents us from improving ourselves. "Why won't girls go out with me? I'm awesome! I'm exactly what they want. Instead they go out with that douchebag Chad who is beneath me". From there we either lay the blame on the girls and neglect to improve because we consider what we measure our worth with (female attention) worthless, or we blame the Chad and double down on being what we are told women want, thus becoming limp-wristed nu-male fags.

The red pill will mostly help younger people to develop properly. Guys who are already fat losers also need advice and information from their opposite in order to repair themselves.

>Women

Laugh them off the face of the earth. Women are status-obsessed sociopaths with no impulse control. If people stop taking their bullshit, women will either shut themselves indoors or do whatever it takes to change into what's socially praised and get that sweet, sweet attention.

did you look at the picture? do you see any normies? they are all fat sperg lords

Because the pics are from around 2012. Also, the type of people who would go to these meetups are all the type of people you would expect to go to a Reddit meetup. The average reddit browser doesn't care enough to go.

Does she have a hernia? wtf is that dual buldge above her crotch area?

That guy's face is huge. Imagine how bad his mom's vagina hurt when he came out.

>all the fatsos showing no restraint showing off their repulsive bodies
>most of them make over the top "hilarious" poses and facial expressions
>the hand full of pretty/redeemable people contain themselves and show some self respect
REALLY FORCED MY BRAIN TO WORK AT MAXIMUM CAPACITY
amazing pictures, saved!

Imagine how many dislikes that last comment would get if there was a function for dislikes

naked guy on the far right. what the fuck is wrong with his teeth? is he some kind of drug addict? the only attractive girl is the one in the pink and turning away and those two asians on the left in first row.

i always wondered why the fuck do disgusting fat chicks have no shame and always flash their tits and make sexual poses?

>only the fatties have all their tits out

>didn't take her weight seriously
>felt everyday pain because of the weight
Something doesn't add up

it's always the fatties and uggos who do it. they are really depraved

ever heard of fupa?

very nice

It was fatlogic. She had that pain because of her genetics. Then she lost that weight and realized that it was just because she was fat. Kind of like how some people think they gotta shit until they fart

Got sauce for program?

maybe he's got braces? Can't see properly

i hate the stupid face she's making. it reeks of reddit

150lb ago I used to have shooting chest pains all the time. I thought it was because of my posture. It wasn't, but I deluded myself into thinking it was.

What's funnier is it's in the same shot where she's saying she doesn't eat out that much.

right click on image and open it to see full size. he has rotting teeth

Its like a melting strawberry icecream

>MEAT

not a single bangable person, amazing

Came for the food

I think the guy on the far left just wandered in there by accident.

God dammit that redhead is so fucking top tier until you notice the arm, I just want to believe she's a slim waisted perky tits 9/10 but I know there's just a blob of lies and unmet expectations behind those two instead

Good for her.

i eat a whole box of fish sticks sometimes. easy protein and carbs at the same time. i never have them with any sauce however. they taste great on their own.

No, i think that anyone here that used to be fat including me knows exactly what she means and knows it's complete bullshit.

I wish they died

KEk, no wonder the retarded whale in the front has a black baby, only a niggers dick is big enough to even reach the vagina.

Secret Eaters

I mean fish sticks aren't even that bad, but the fucking sauce...

god what a fucking fatass

nobody would even know that it was her because you can't see her face

sounds fake

Let nature take its course

which part?