Well?

Well?

>not paying for his covfefe

stop being a bigot

Boogie needs to die.

>Veeky Forums related

Why does Veeky Forums dislike/hate Boogie2988 so much?

I've been lifting since 2004, ~10% bodyfat year round, still count protein intake/overall calories everyday despite doing it for years n years. Always lived a fit n healthy life since I was a kid.

I have no hate for him, but for you people here that do......
I feel as if the hate is coming from somewhere else, maybe you're also morbidly obese yourself and you see it as the reason why you're a failure in life, but then you boogie2988 being relatively successful compared to you (financially, relationship, friends) and it makes you upset/envious for the fact he did all those things despite being deathly disgustingly obese. You have 1 thing in common with Boogie2988 and that is that you're also really fat, but you hate that part about you, so all you see in Boogie2988 is the hate you have for yourself. You see yourself as being held back by your fatness, but then this guy Boogie2988 waddles around and has everything you desire, despite not ever having lost the weight.....so it annoys you that he has obtained all this stuff in life that you desire...without doing the things you believe YOU need to do before you can have those things (friends/money/wife)

I guess I might be completely wrong here, but I feel this holds true for at least some of this guys haters on here.

>pic related = how I imagine boogie2988 haters on Veeky Forums
>REEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DOES BOOGIE2988 HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND FRIENDS AND A WIFE, HE IS A FAT DISGUSTING SLOB LIKE ME, REEEEEEEEEE HE DOESNT DESERVE IT, HE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALIVE REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>REEEEEEEEEE IM SO MAD BOOGIE2988 OBTAINED ALL OF MY OWN LIFE GOALS THAT I SET FOR MYSELF THAT I ONLY BELIEVE I CAN START WORKING TOWARDS AFTER IVE LOST THE FAT!!!!REEEEEEEEEE

They're just bitter that he earns millions from doing what he loves and still managed to get a gf while obese.

Hi boogie

Boogie plz go

This, the majority of /fit are dumb edgy kids with the maturity level of a 2-year old toddler. They will NEVER have a 10th of what this man has and it eats them up inside. They really need to eat a loaded gun

I don't hate him for being fat. I don't even hate that he does nothing about it.
I hate that he pretends to do shit about it, I hate that he whines about being obese and all of the problems that comes with it (while doing nothing).
I mostly hate how entitled he is, that he thinks it's everyone else's responsibility to keep him alive.

Why aren't you complaining about all the smokers that cost the tax payers billions in health care over the last few decades? Why is it so fat-focused for you?

You do this thing where you hate certain people for doing something because that specific person has something that triggers you. But you don't even think about the million other ways people fuck up their own health and cost the system tons of money, but this is a fat guy so that some how triggers you.

What kind of life do you live where some guy being fat pisses you off this badly? What's wrong with your life bro? You mind find that you need a lot of fixing yourself. No mentally stable & healthy individual feels this kind of hate towards such an insignificant issue compared to what other shit is going on in the world.

i don't care about him but i naturally i read and watch his shit people post here and in every video he makes it's always the same excuses.

Hi boggie, you are a sick fat failure who is constantly giving up
A fat manchild who has based his livehood crying on camera to get his neetbux
>b-but muh gf
A man who got so fat he cant even fuck his woman
At this point you just become unable to get angry or sad, you can just pity the fool

Triggered

>Why aren't you complaining about all the smokers that cost the tax payers billions in health care over the last few decades? Why is it so fat-focused for you?
Who says I'm not?
It's mostly his whining, entitlement, laziness, excuse-making and the fact he uses public healthcare despite making well enough money to buy his own insurance.

What I want to know is why you have such a strong urge to defend genetic failures and societal dregs.

I am
Seeing trap/trannie threads almost daily is bad enough, now we have to deal with white knights for a fat faggot too?

>I mostly hate how entitled he is, that he thinks it's everyone else's responsibility to keep him alive.
The "someone needs to pay" tweet is fake. He pays for his own healthcare.

I don't hate him I just enjoy making fun of him

There's a simple solution then, turn off your computer you waste of life and do something productive. I will continue to "whiteknight" because ugly,introverts like you need to be beat into line.
Get out of line and you eye will be black and blue.

>He pays for his own healthcare.
No he doesn't. He's only now paying for his stomach stapling since his obamacare doesn't cover it.
And yes, I know that tweet is fake.

If you're boogie you're the saddest man alive, if you're not boogie you're the saddest man alive.

Boy,shut yer piehole. Nothing is sadder than you and this website.

>lying on the internet

boggi pls go

>t.fatfuck

Sorry,no. That would be you you jealous fag.