I'm finally doing it Veeky Forums

I'm finally doing it Veeky Forums

I'm 26, 5"8 and 55kg.

I've begun tracking my foot and aiming to eat between 2500-3000 calories a day, whilst doing an exercise of push ups and sit ups.

I am also drinking muscle building protein shakes.

What things can I do early on to see a difference in my body straight away?

I will hopefully be able to buy a bar and some weights this weekend to start lifting.

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

gorillasports.nl/deal/11791/power-cage?gclid=CPmep_P3mdQCFcSfGwodCToPFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>push ups and sit ups
Never gonna make it

what else can I do until I get equipment?

Surely push ups and sit ups are gonna do some good, I'm pushing myself hard and my arms, shoulders and abdomen are really sore from how hard I've been going.

stop fucking around with the sit ups and push ups, just join a gym.

>gym

I can buy an olympic bar, plates, dumbells, bench and even a curling bar for the same price of a 6 month membership at my local gym

Stop being a phaggot, just go to the gym. I know loads of people who work out at home, and all of them are autists.

having the luxury of working out from home whilst saving money seems like a fucking obvious choice.

unless you actually have a valid argument other than >stop being a faggot

brah just admit that you're intimidated by going to the gym because you're a scrawny lil manlet

Hey, I have a home and Im not Auti.... ohw wait.

Home gym is the best, get a cage so you don't kill yourself. If you can't get a cage then go to the gym.

no the main reasons are

1. long term cost

2. i work 40+ hours a week, I don't want to spend any extra time out of the house

what's a cage?

A powercage.
I think that I have this one gorillasports.nl/deal/11791/power-cage?gclid=CPmep_P3mdQCFcSfGwodCToPFQ

Saved my skin a few times.

huh, I never really thought there would be much danger with just 1 bar and some plates, as long as I was sensible with the weight I was loading.

what sort of things happened where the cage saved you?

You want to be able to push how much weight you're using without worrying that a failed rep could kill you. Trust me; a home gym isn't as good as everyone thinks it is.

The atmosphere at the gym alone is worth whatever extra it costs. Gym memberships are dirt cheap.

cheapest one in my town is $180 for 3 months. So like I said, for 6 months membership ($360), I could get so much quality equipment that would last me for years

I you're only 55Kgs then a 20kgs bar is a large part of your mass.

>Trying new Squat PR, don't make it. Instead of throwing the bar I could safely let the cage handle the weight.

>Exhaust myself while benching, cannot get it back on the pins. Just lower it onto the pins and roll it off myself
(you can leave the ends off bar so that the weights slide off. But if they start to shift it sucks)

And there are more handy things that you can do with a cage.

>I never really thought there would be much danger with just 1 bar and some plates.
If you eat your oats and drink your milk you´ll be lifting far more that a bar and a few plates m8.

SKWATS.
HUNDREDS OF SWATS

uk gym memberships are extortionate

Also do dips, pull ups, chin ups, close grip chin ups, lunges and body squats.

Being comfartable with your own bodyweight is a good enough base to work off of.

Bullshit you fucking nigger. I get to workout in my boxers or nude, looking at thick models asses with a half-chub for max test listening to my personal playlist featuring the blood hound gang then afterwards, walk into my room all pumped and tell my gf to strip. Its unreal.

Delet

my advice to you is this. everyone gets fat on their first bulk. take it slow and aim to gain 1 lbs every 2 to maybe 3 weeks and never go above 18% bf. also don't forget to do cardio to minimize fat gain.

never had a BMI of more than 17.5 for my whole life, I would welcome a bit of chub, give me something to work with

You say that until your Botswanian metabolism gets the living shit kicked out of it and you slack off and start losing sight of your dick.