MMA

Why bother lifting, when this guy can easily kick the shit out of you?
Pic related is Damir Hadzovic

youtu.be/4Kiu69jsf-U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R7qImIKom10
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ALA_dYb2kL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is a special brand of idiot that lurks Veeky Forums that believes their muscle grants them fighting ability. I don't know why you humor them.

>lifting to fight

>this guy can easily kick the shit out of you
>he's a manlet
pick one

Why bother learning fighting skills, when a guy with a gun could easily kill him.

There is a special brand of idiot that lurks Veeky Forums that believes their MayMayAy training grants them bulletproof bodies. I don't know why you humor them.

Okay I'll pick one
This guy can easily kick the shit out of you

because in countries with sensible gun laws not everybody carries a gun

>70 kg

GGHAAHAHAHAHAHDAHADhahhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHDAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

You mean like most of Europe? I guess it's only sensible to get raped by violent goatfuckers, don't want to be racist after all.

>that nose
what happened?

why bother training MMA when the lowest caliber gun can kill you in 1 shot

There is a special brand of idiot that lurks Veeky Forums that believes their ability to fight or shoot a gun matters when the rest of their lives is still on par with that of a virgin teenager.

Switched over from lifting to kickboxing/little bit of BJJ and it's pretty astounding when you find out your muscles don't defend you against someone who can fight. That being said most sensible people won't get into a fight nor know how to so learning to fight isn't really a top priority. Looking strong can also avoid most confrontations so it isn't a waste.

if you're really that weak that getting raped by some scrawny muslim is a concern of yours, then you should probably hit the gym more instead of browsing /pol/ 24/7

I lift mostly to look good, feel good and keep good health. Not to mention it feels fucking great to lift heavy weights.

I happen to live in non-third-world country with laws too so I would just sue his ass if he for some, still unmentioned and hugely unlikely reason should decide to try beating me up.

Why do you worry about these insanely unlikely events? Is your insecurity so vast that knowing someone out there can beat you makes you go full angst like a fucking teenager? Grow some balls.

>mfw people can't even beat criminals with firearms unarmed

Fucking betas, just catch the bullet and beat that scrawny fucker up. Only weaklings need guns.

Why bother doing any of that if you will just eventually die anyway?

>Decide not be a piece of uneducated trash
>Go to college, get a great job
>Move to upperclass area
>Don't have to worry about subhumans wanting to fight or rob me

Worked well for me so far, know a few friends who had great sucess with this strategy aswell. AMA

b-but muh GENETICS made me have the dumbs, i cant into college and muh safespace life where i live weekend to weekend is cozy

Glad you asked! Read the first paragraph in my post and think it through.

i own a gun

why even bother living if the universe will just die of heat death

Why bother, he can't find me because my parents helped me fake my death 4 years ago so I could live forever in their basement without worrying about the outside world

you don't need to fake death for that

Pudzilla won several pro MMA fights. Bob Sapp has defeated one of the greatest kickboxers of all time. Just being diesel won't make you a great fighter but much better than your average chump who doesn't train.

kevin?

People kept asking where I was etc and my parents were ashamed. Told everyone I was ill first but they couldnt keep that up for long so they let me "die", Not techincally dead tho but so far nobody has checked up on me

Wait people are lifting because they think it will make them better in a fight? Wot??

Who the fuck is this, how do I know you

Ok, i'll pick he can easily kick your ass.

>it's pretty astounding when you find out your muscles don't defend you against someone who can fight
>astounding

NO IT ISN'T. JESUS FUCK ITS COMMON SENSE.

Nobody lifts to fight, but having 30 kg extra musclemass and the potential to strike/grip twice as hard as your dyel opponent is obviously a good bonus.

Nah it isn't though. I did BJJ and Judo first for 3 years and NOW i lift at the gym for 6 months, i suck at most things but i have TWICE the grip strength as many of my fellow gym faggots who lift better than me. I see them benching 45 with dumbells and then strugling to work their forarms with just bar. They are shit, and i can out deadlift them and i just fucking started doing it.

Its fuckig weird how they are strong at some shit but really fucking suck at pullups, deadlift and REAL grip strength.

do you mean like lie to your friends or actually lie to the gov? if the latter then what will happen to the house and their shit once your parents die?

>Been lifting for 5 years
>3plaet bench, 4plaet squat, 5,5 plaet diddly
>225 lbs at 12% bf (ish)
>Guy in class from uni is a "fighter"
>Pretty dyel but still in shape
>Brings me along for what he calls a freestyle session
>Bascially him and three other guys wrestling/fighting each other
>Beat them all pretty easily in wrestling
>Knocked my classmate to the ground twice in one minute before he conceded when kickboxing
>Got knocked the fuck out myself by the largest guy in the group who elbowed me in the head

Take from it what you will, I find it extremly hard to believe I would lose to anyone weighing 70 kg or less apart from a lucky wonderhit.

just to the friends, so far. Hopefully everyone my parents know will be dead or have forgotten about it when I inherit the house. I don't have any friends who really know who I am

people lift because fighting is for tough guys who aren't bright so a few extra blows to the cranium doesn't matter. besides, they enjoy the thought of dying early from aneurysm.

kek at people thinking fighting will save you in a real situation. there are no rules and people are usually in groups. a friend of mine who trained boxing since he was a kid got stabbed in the back at a club. an inch to the side and it would pierce his lung and he would die right there all because he simply talked to the wrong woman. almost anyone has some kind of weapon on them today and if they don't you can quickly find something on the street.

>45 with dumbbells
>Can deadlift more because hurr durr i have gripstrength
>Pullups: Real grip strength

Now you are just making shit up user, and poorly at that

>I find it extremly hard to believe I would lose to anyone weighing 70 kg or less apart from a lucky wonderhit

Go look up Royce Gracie vs Ken Shamrock 1. In ken's words "no 175lb man in a karate gi is gonna choke ME out!"

they attack in packs from 6-150 dune coons.
good luck with mma

Im not saying i can deadlift more because grip strength, i am just saying i can deadlift more. I have a workout buddy who regularly bench up to 45 on dumbells but can't deadlift 160kg once. I can, about 4 reps, its not a lot but i jave never done it before these last 3 weeks. And yeah, i see them all bending over a bench with a bar to work their forarms only, but its weak shit, i have never trained that at all and have better forearm grip strength from the Judo.

Fuck that bosnian fuck. Hate immigrants in denmark.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He speaks shit danish.

>in a ring with rules.
Good luck choking anyone out when they can bite or gouge.

Imagine if you had at least 6 months MMA training?

>Bashes him for being 175 lbs
>Is barely 200 himself

Im talking twice that difference, but sure, I guess if some fag goes for the windpipe it doesnt matter much what their weight is.

I'm thinking of taking some BJJ & start lifting again.
>I have it on my "pending" list.

>if some fag goes for the windpipe

carotid artery Actually, you are cutting off blood supply, not the breathing tube. Also why fag? Is fighting "boxing" in your estimation? Martial arts are about maximising effect, and minimizing effort. A choke is great, no tough guys with a deep sunk in choke. You cant "outpain" it like a broken arm, you just go to sleep. Effectivly, you csn be stopped without actually causing you any harm.

>gouge

Ok.

youtu.be/R7qImIKom10

Please outline your weekly workout plan that made you able to DL 160kg in 3weeks.
Not calling BS, im curious.

There was not one. I did 3 years of BJJ and Judo twice a week. I have been going to the gym for 6 months. I am weak in most places. I can chest press 30kg dumbells, i can only squat with 40kg, i suck generally at the gym. I just do 5 days a week lifting seperate days arms, chest, shoulders,back, legs. I suck, but we recently started deadlifts this month and yesterday i finally just moved on to 160kg. My buddy needed wrist straps just to do 100kg 4 reps.

I just can. I dont know what else to tell you. I mostly suck though, what is a joke is my mates doing these ezbar wrist curls and struggling with the fucking bar but they have big melon biceps. I can stick weight wither side and do forarms for days, but to be fair my grip strength is considered unusual even in my judo and BJJ class. I just dont let go.

Could a person tip their fedora, any harder?
Also,
>chest pressing 30kg DBs
>40kg squat
>DLing 160kg
No need to lie to us, user.

I don't get it. Thats just how it is. I suck at the gym, i literally cannot curl more than 14kg for my biceps. Im shit, but amount i can deadlift is just what i can deadlift. Sorry about that. As far as i was concerned that was babby shit anyway, i have a friend who is only 75kg but could once deadlift 200kg. Thats real shit surley?

Is 160 really such a big fucking deal??

>Implying the master race would live in Denshit

Who cares? Fighting sports are fun and will get you an aesthetic physique

this guys only make 70kg in the weigh ins, on the day of the fight this is at least 10 kg heavier

what is weight cutting?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ALA_dYb2kL4

This is exactly what it would look like if the majority of Veeky Forums tried to take on a trained guy.

They all trained MMA. If they would have gone into the ring without training for it, they would have lost.