*blocks your social development*

>*blocks your social development*

throw it into the manlet pit to perform an iq test. if they combine each other and put the plates beneath one (1) can reach the top (~6 foot)

What social development?

Daily reminder that introversion is a character flaw in humans

mommy always said i was special

>straight cut jeans
>ill fitting clothes
He never stood a chance lad

they look like they are 15 at most

DELET!!!!!!

introversion is why we don't live in mudhuts anymore

Newton, Tesla etc. would be considered robot losers today

That could be a shy extrovert on the right and a confident introvert on the left for all you know. Introversion does not mean social outcast

>before newton and tesla we lived in mudhuts
Empires were forged by the hands of alpha males.

how many genius children did they have?
how many children did they have?
did they have any children?

Blacks are alpha males. Look where they live.

>mudhuts.

>implying Newton was a robot
L M A O
He went undercover to rout counterfeiters, posing as a barfly to get information.

You're right on about Tesla, but so many other people were working on electricity at the time that it was just luck of the dice he's who caught onto Alternating Currents first.

You're retarded if you think that. Introverts have only become remotely useful in the last ~100 years and extroverts still kick their ass.

>me on the right

Bet you wouldn't say that to his face faggot

Introversion means that you process information internally. It has nothing to do with how social you may or may not be.
Extraversion means that you process information through external means, not that you may or may not be socially outgoing and confident.

Why shyfags feel need to explain their existence? We all fucking know that is a character flaw and only fits women and kids.

who says you cant lift and have a social life? I see friends once a week to hang out, hit the driving range or watch the game, and go out to the bars or a concert on the weekends.
whatever your goals are surely you can spend 1 day a week having a few drinks. just prepare for it properly

Yes but extroversion is still favoured.

>Taunting Nikola Tesla

Shiggy diggy