Losing Fat

How do you guys cut efficiently? I can't seem to do it.

Tips besides just willpower?

Those are good childbearing hips. If anything, a chin surgery will help.

Drink a lot of water.

There's a QTDDTOT that you should have posted in.

Next time ask yourself, does this really warrant its own thread?

Also post dick pics faggot.

i would do her hard anyway

>sauce
>Meg Turney

caffeine and ephedrine
eat only one meal, and eat it as late in the day add

*as you can
at least two hours of cardio everyday

See my comment

willpower

Caffeine

Water

Raw vegetables and (to a much lesser extent) fruit

Pickles

Get a friend to help you. I have a friend and were cutting together, every night we talk a bit about what we did today and what we ate, calories, macros etc. Just the little bit of motivation from not wanting to disappoint your friend really helps for me.

>Pickles
Not OP but holy shit do I eat so many pickles. So many that I'm starting to worry about the amount of sodium.

>without willpower

you're a failure get out

same lad. i put hot sauce on everything and eat at least a full pickle a day. have stage 3 kidney disease and will eat the fuckers to my grave

literally just ate a chicken sandwich with a pickle 30 seconds ago, this is my first thread after eating

I wish I could go back on an EC stack but I discovered recently that I have high blood pressure. Really high.

My willpower isn't bad but cutting was a lot easier when I used EC back in the day.

just wish really, really, REALLY hard ^_^

>my first thread after eating
>being on here so much you have a first thread of the day (ftotd)
Get out more, man.

it's crazy how much people struggle with this. if you want to lose weight bad enough you'll do what it takes. that's it. if you can't stop yourself from eating a gallon of ice cream and donuts then you don't really want it.

its just hard to live in the middle. I am 6'3 190 but i have no muscles. So im eating at a deficit but thats not how you build muscle. The struggle comes with results taking so long, and being unsure that what youe doing is right

can somebody find me a page to her watch?

the keto diet and intermittent fasting helped me a lot.
i cut from 210ish to 186 in a little over a month