/fat/ "early morning" edition

Previous Thread
>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/
>Keto
antranik.org/keto-diet/
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/27vx2z/beginners_guide_to_keto/
>Fasting
Dont eat

Why don't you lazy poor fucks just jump on some juice or clen and lose your shitty weight ?

I hate fat people. I fantasize about rounding you up and gassing you all in a chamber fueled by your own rancid farts.

Fitbit says I burned about 5k calories yesterday and I only ate about 1400. Yesterday was a good day. A damn good day.

You can't hate me more than I already hate myself

I'm torn between eating something (because I haven't eaten much at all today) and going to sleep.
Probably not a good idea to eat before bed so maybe I should just sleep?

What would cause this?

Water and salt consumption perhaps? Going from dehydrated to water saturated can cause a pretty big swing

>ate a 40g packet of Sultanas. Apparently 138 calories.
this doesn't sound right at all? I know fruit isn't the best but really? they're just dried grapes? Am I missing something here???

Should i get some protein powder?
does it help?

just eat some fucking chicken.

>dehydrated
Yeah I guess that would be it. Since I only had two mouthfuls of water between Noon and 10pm I guess I would have been pretty dehydrated.

No & No.

Damn how many steps is that?

16.8k steps along with weightlifting

All depends on what your calories allowance is and what count you're at for the day

>Intake of 1100 kcal for the last week.
>Same damn meal set
>No gas
>Get to Gym
>Start Squa-
>Rips one fucking big
>This continues on for 3 out of my 5 squat set
What the fuck just happened? Seriously, I was lucky that the gym was fucking empty. But what the fuck happened?
>tfw I just want to destroy my lower intestine for this bullshit

I try to eat jack shit all. The less I eat the less chance of it becoming fat right. I'm just going to sleep. Except now I have a seriously fucked up case of the hick-ups. So yeah going to skip food, might eat some time tomorrow around lunch time or dinner.

Threads are too fast now.

It was a fun run /fat/. It's time we part ways before I see you turn in to more of an autistic tripfag circlejerk. I'll always think of you before buying a cheat meal.

We'll see each other again in Valhalla when we've all made it.

How do I ottermode? /will I make it in time for fall semester?

SWIM
W
I
M

Recovering fatty here. 305 -> 216. Weight loss was entirely through CICO, now I'm trying to build muscle and defeat this gyno.

Feels bad, man.

Have you tried Beano or other anti-gas over the counter solutions?

>bet fat piece of shit
>lose enough weight to go from obese to overweight
>still a fat piece of shit

jeez, this really is hard work.

props to those who made it

>go from 270 to 220 in a few months
>suddenly i get new hairs on my face every day
I-is my beard growth finally hitting in after reducing the fat and therefore the estrogen in my body?

So are the "calories burned" calculators at all reliable? What about modern cardio equipment (that takes your weight, height, speed, etc all into consideration)

Not that I am looking to eat more food but I think I might be doing too much cardio and cutting too hard.

I walk a lot for my job (and I mean a lot). Easy 20k steps a day, relatively brisk pace. I tested doing 20k steps on a new fancy treadmill, it claimed around 600kcal burned. So I thought that was too high, checked out a calculator online and it said 590kcal burned.

I've lost 20kg in 6 weeks and legit feel dizzy all the time.

Every time I tried to eat walnuts when I was a fatty I nearly puked and now that I'm not fat anymore I eat them no problem

Life's good lads

>eating the nutty jew
enjoy your 1000cals per handful

fat fucks

>not eating the aryan nut fat
Enjoy feeling like shit and having low t because you don't consume fat

he is wrong,
sultanas are low in calories, probably ate raisins which are very high in calories.

Where are you getting your numbers from? Because looking online, 2000 steps to the mile seems like a fair estimate and there is no way you are only burning 600 calories walking 10 miles.

Get ready to congratulate me, Apple. I'm just shy of halfway to my 20lbs.

seeing the blue veins under the remaining fat on my delts, PSMF is amazing guys

I failed you /fat/ today I ate 1050 calories. Just go on without me.

Anyone attoning for their weekend sins today?

I'm atoning for a lifetime of sin.

Never done cocaine..

should I do cocaine to help stimulate workouts and weight loss?

I've never done it, but when I asked a former coke user if I should try it at least once, he told me that if you haven't already done it, you shouldn't start.

just eat less you retard

>squatting so hard even your colon/lower intestine is getting in on the action
Your gonna make it bruh

I gained 12lbs since my cut three weeks ago

Three weeks ago i was lean as fuck, happy and enjoyed seeing the progress I fucked up badly and am 12 lbs heavier now

>kill me Veeky Forums

They're all fucking terrible. Your best bet is a chest hrm for cardio and even then your better off using it as a metric for making sure you meet your excercise targets than actually factoring it into your caloric intake

>should I do cocaine

This. Down to 245 from 280. The road is far from done chub-migos. Tired. Sore. Jonesing hard for a good beer or some nicotine, but I'm still holding the line.

Heed'st thou the gains god's call? Together lads - to Valhalla!

sounds like a good idea

>Cheating on a cut also means your glycogen/water weight will come back making it look like you gained a shit ton in a short time
Probably the biggest demotivator out there

Stop obsessing, it's literally making you fatter via cortisol

nope have fun though.

I'm thinking of dropping my calories even below what we normally do and keep my macros on point or near where I want but definitely need to lower the calories going forward far more than 250-500kcal

Are you saying you're considering eating only 250-500 calories per day? You will binge within about three days. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience.

Anyone experience an increase in happiness in your life after getting into a routine and seeing weight loss?

This.

That's a really good idea I hadn't thought of it. Thanks!

I went from 350 to 300, my dick started working again, and i went from fapping once every 2 weeks to twice a day. I guess that improved my happiness.

Chances are you binged or miscounted your calories. Lowering your caloric intake further will just make you more likely to binge or cheat on your diet. Focus on counting your calories and finding ways to deal with hunger pangs first

What is the difference between sultanas and raisin?

Keep at it - there's a whole penis down there waiting to meet you

>fapping twice a day
>being proud of that
My dude.. I have bad news for you

No, but I'll look into it
For some reason I really needed to hear that. Thanks man.

get a squat plug

Na, I binge like a mother fucker right now and I want to make a change like take my calories down to 1500-1600 at the most instead of my goal of 2k. The thing is I know for a fact I'm overeating like 3 days out of the week sometimes due to work stress and in general...

Have to keep myself more accountable or something, I've been failing for the past few weeks

Yes, it is an incredible feeling when you feel a difference in the weight coming off it can change the way your mind works and it changes my perspective ....

never going to make it

eat some probiotics
yoghurt and sauerkraut is good

They come from different types of grapes. Raisins are usually just dried, whereas sultanas are usually processed with oil or acids.

At the hospital. Heart rate is 97 (resting HR for me is usually 55-60).

RIP

Ok, I reached my goal weight. what to do with my life now?

I guess go super.

Hi, I'm 3/4 of the way to my goal weight and the hunger has started kicking in, I've recently tried messing with dexamphetamine and noticed it gives me crazy hunger suppression, is there any choice I can convince my doctor to prescribe this to me?

(Bongistan)

rip Rainman
only 11 lbs to go

Daily reminder to keep up fatties. The only difference there is between you and the other fatfucks is that you people actually try. I believe in all of you.

We're all gonna make it

Damn that's deep son. I am too but I'm down 90lbs, I know better than this. Need to mentally reset myself.

theyre way fuckin off, you burn way more than thst

Some of you may remember me from march. I left for bootcamp in March. I got a lot of support from ya'll. I got a lung infection on week 6-2 and got sent home. I started at 210 lbs and ended at 195lbd. Incredible experience. I'm going to go back in a year.

Dude wtf Rainer what happen

Eat at or above maintenance and gain some power/muscle

don't die you little bitch
you still have your constant weigh in

Joke's on you m8
This guy is totally right

Was so close.
No idea, some fever and bad aches. Got an IV drip now.
I don't plan on dying but something tells me I'll be beaten this weigh in.

No start with smaller stims. Caffeine at 200mg-600mg a day. Then try DMAA/DMHA. Then Adderall or Vyvanse at a therapeutic doses.
Stay away from coke.

I'm 100% more confident so yes

Damn I needed this. Thanks nigga. I believe in you too. Full homo.

Aww well, take care you lovable bitch. Update us if you die.

>100% of 0 is 0
czechmate ateliests

exactly how much is 14g of fiber?
eating a cup of fiber one ceral for lunch, am i going to crap myself?

Do you have anxiety? Youre probably not dying your mind jusy thinks you are. I dealt with that shit for a few months really bad, they tried putting me on meds but I just talked to a therapist 4x and was g2g.

Thats not the way fiber works

DRD is like 30+ g fiber

This might be a dumb question, but is doing pushups daily with my 270lb fatass and 185lb bench press considered overtraining?

Depends on how you feel the morning after

Mom bought red wine and Im craving it a lot. I've eaten today 1050 kcal maintenance is at 2000

No. I do dips, rows, curls, bench, and other shit all in one day.

what excercices do you at home /fat/ ?

>at home

breathing

>lovable bitch
Y-you too
>update us if you die
I see what you did there
Oh I'm not dying but fuck I feel like it. Nah, I'm just sick as fuck. Fever has come down from 90f so I'm feeling a little better

How often should I take protein/creatine only on days I lift?

why would you take creatine while lose weight
you should be getting protein daily

Pls talk me out of it