Pointless complaints thread

>had to stop working out 3 weeks ago
>don't have home gym anymore
>unlikely I'll have money for a gym till the end of the month
>2 months with no lifting

I could pay for a 3 months subscription, but I won't have money to buy groceries for at least a week.
Should I do it?

No you shouldn't fucking do it. Sort out your life and then think about your hobbies. Your muscles have a memory system and you will regain everything you have quickly after you lost it so don't worry about it. Just get your finances straight.

Calisthenics

My legs are sore

Well, if it's just a week and it's only you, you can buy some really cheap food or go to charity or something.

Having a gym membership can help your mental state in hard times.

my eyebrows are growing too big

>have really bad flu/cold/cough bullshit
>don't lift for nearly 2 weeks so i don't infect everyone
>feeling better while i'm at work
>pull a muscle in my shoulder moving a battery half an hour before i finish

JUST

I havent porked a girl in 2 weeks and the last time I did I didnt get to finish inside her because the mixture of booze and cocaine I did kept me from keeping a boner. Had to finish with a blow job then buy her breakfast so she would agree to take me back to my hotel

>sort yourself out

I'm trying.
I'll have enough money for a while at the end of the month + paying off some of my father's debts.

I think I can manage, one way or another.
Techincally I do have the money for that week too, but I'd rather not go under my overdraft.

The gym is one of the last places where I'm affacted by my anxiety, I'd like to win that.
Also I wanna start making serious progress lifting, so far I've been limited to the plates I own (50kg).

I feel like I could do a lot in three months.

>father's debts

what is this, Mafia II?

Basically.

I don't risk getting kneecap'd

lucky

Just go on Craigslist, moonlight as a mover for a week of evenings senpai. Charge 60-120 an hour depending on what others are charging, bring a bro and rent a uhaul. You can get a couple hundred at this time of year just doing a job or two a night.

Lol renting a van to move shit cost double that here,
also craigslist is not used.

Women can sell their bodies 4 cash; so can strong dudes. You will need a bro though and ask people what they got before you show up; you need a special dolly for pianos and some appliances and gun safes.

Where you at?

Not murika

Just do some calisthenics. And look around for a nearby park with a pullup bar/other shit.
Even if you're not getting huge you're still staying in shape. 'I don't have access to a gym' is a shitty excuse not to stay fit.
And to everyone saying he should 'sort himself out', I've always found that keeping a good workout schedule keeps me sorted, since working out is a crucial part of my daily routine.

>hurr durr calisthenics

Kill yourself.

>social life is too good at times
>holding back my gainz
>should have banged this girl on saturday, literally said to go back to hers but i got a really clingy vibe so turned it down
>phone just decided to bootloop for no reason, another thing to fucking deal with
>i've somehow fucked up my finger so my grip is mostly shot, gonna have to move to straps, RIP forearms
>missing my ex-gf a little

Feels good to have a good moan about shit.

>Have a meh barbell that I could use to startup squats, bench press, deadlift, ohp, etc. again.
>Can't think of anything household that I could use as a makeshift squat rack or bench.
>End up doing nothing.

You are not trying very much.

I only own a barbell and plates, here is my setup.
OHP -> Clean, then OHP
Bench -> Floor press/weighted push ups (I own rings so I do weight dips instead of these)
Squats -> Snatch grip hack squats
Deadlifts -> Hurr durr.

Hope this can help.

>Muh gym is better than calisthenics

Kys, and your family. And your ancestors. Also, fuck your dog.

Fuck you.
I didn't say it was better than lifting. It has a different goal entirely, but it *is* better than nothing at all, which OP is suggesting.

>Broke my scaphoid
>Be hyper-viligant of any fuck-ups since I'm training to be a surgeon
>At the same time feel restless since I had to stop running 3 times a week
>Been 6 weeks now
>Still need to wait a month till I can take my cast off
>Gained like 5 kg meanwhile
Fuck man the first week really felt awful but guess I'm halfway there.

>night shift data server handler role, finish at like 2-3am, just got a t shirt on cos i dont mind the cold.
>walk by a club
>drunk group of qts wolf whistle me
>run away

Do push ups and sit ups you faggot.