How much sleep do you get on the average day Veeky Forums...

How much sleep do you get on the average day Veeky Forums? I've been getting 3-4 hours a night the last 2 weeks and my lifts are suffering

Like 9.5 hours
I feel absolutely useless all day with less than 8.5

10 hour/day sleeper here.

No less no more.

Start doing cardio my man, it's incredible how it improves your sleep. Also, lift in the morning and not evening

if you are getting 3-4 hours sleep per night consistently dont ever bother lifting.Also you are literaly cutting years off your life

7 hours if rest day
10 hours if leg or diddly day

Around 7 hours, a bit tired during the day. 8 would be nice.

what lifts? How can you possibly lift with 3-4 hours of sleep? Your body is in constant overdrive, and if you're not eating enough, going to the gym is a waste of time and energy.

not gaining muscle is the last of his problems when getting 4 hours of sleep daily.

>sleeps according to what lifting day it is

NEET detected

about 6 hours on average on weekdays, and at least 8 on weekends bc no alarm.

yeah i only work 12ish hours a week for food money. rent and gym is free because i'm managing the complex i'm living at

even if i was a 9-5 i'd just go to bed earlier on leg days though so not really NEET status

6 if I plan on going to the gym at 4am the next day and 8-10 if I plan on going in the afternoon

I'm jelly bro, I work 10 hours a day 5 days a week doing a labor job lifting and walking around all night in a hot factory

11pm - 4am

dang, most i ever did was four 10s as a courier. respect for working it, a lot of people don't realize how much a constant physical job drains you. hated doing the labor and hope i can find a "get paid to shit" career eventually

bet you get good sleeps though

Well how about you change that dunderhead

Yeah I'm done work at 2 am and in bed around 4 am and it takes me no time to sleep because I'm exhausted than I'm up at noon and heading to gym by 12 30

Try to get 7.5 on weekdays, ~9 in the weekends.

Jesus christ if I sleep under 5 hours in a night I'm absolutely fucked the next day man , I'd be a zombie falling asleep randomly if I got 3 hours a night

5-6 hours, sometimes only 3-4 hours when i got nightshift and then another 3 hours when i get home
Still bigger than 99% of you NEETS

Are sleep requirements purely tied to the individual, or do weight and height play a role?

Get your thyroid checked or adjust your schedule bruv

6-7.5 hours during the weekday. 9 on the weekends