Choice 1:

Choice 1:

>You achieve your goal body within 18 months natty and have the athleticism to compete at the top level in anything you want: you could win WSM, dominate Oly and powerlifting, bodybuilding, the NFL etc
You maintain your body for the rest of your life provided you lift and eat properly.

Choice 2:

>In three days you meet the 10/10 love of your life. You are perfect for each other and spend the rest of your lives together in a happy relationship, and die on the same night. Nothing could be better about them at all.

Which do you choose, and why?

Pic related- my goals

1st without a second thought
TAKUMI ISN'T A LONELY DRIVER

10/10 grill because I dont really care about being top. I lift for fun

1st ofc
Monogamy doesnt work anyway

Choice 1, c'mon

the status you will get from choice 1 alone will get you any woman you want

Second obviously.

Whats the point in lifting if you already have a gf?

Getting more than 1 gf

What a blue pilled question. "Love of your life" Lmao! With the first option you would make millions and bang a new hot slut every day.

I have a gf, who's far from perfect but I love her, so I will go with the body. Even if I break up with my gf a good body/being a famous athlete will help me get hot sloots.

I choose neither, I'm human trash and I ain't taking the easy way out

kek

you're an idiot

Choice 1 in a heartbeat, I'm not even lifting for girls. I'm just lifting to get into CCT

my goal body is impossible to achieve natty so i would not be able to maintain it

Choose choice 1, with that I can be a top tier athlete in the NFL and get choice 2 thanks to the body and money and status

Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy

1 for sure. Girl is only for life glory is eternal.

Number 1 for sure.

I'm a good looking guy, coupled with lots of money and sports fame, getting women would be easy.

In situation 2, I'm still a poor guy who now has to take care of some bitch with no money

2. I like that lifting is difficult and that it's gonna take a long time to reach my natty limit. Idgaf about competition. Also, >tfw no gf

Those threads are most infantile shit i ever seen.

2, obviously.

Athletics isn't just about athleticism, it's about game sense, teamwork, playmaking ability, shit that takes years and years of playing to cultivate. Not to mention, you could be an elite level player but you can't just walk on to a professional sports team, you need to get drafted or farmed or some shit, and I'm too old for that.

What about individual strength sports?

Choice 2 doesn't specify how long you will live. You could literally both die the day after you met each other. Obviously choice 1 is superior.

With choice 1 I could probably get a pretty decent gf.

a pretty decent gold digger who divorces you

Goal body 1000%

Goal body is obviously not achievable without juicing just like 99% of everyone else on here.

Would take that over a 10/10 100 times in a row.