Good Veeky Forums feels thread

>Finally hit 405 diddly
>at 165lb bw
>tfw

anyone else experience any good feel at the gym or throughout the day today?

Nice. I lifted 405 my first time ever lifting at 158 lbs, 6'2", king of skeles.

Noice
I'm stuck at 295 singles at 136lb kind of blows because I don't want to bulk into oblivion til winter or at least late fall

>go to immigrant market
>9/10 Ajins miring
>10/10 prices
>mfw five star dishes for months
>cheap af
>don't have to look at a bunch of white hamplanets comparing latest bbq tendy prices
>dl tonight
Feels good man

>ordered first weightlifting belt
>working set squats feel like warmups now

>read through old facebook messages
>I got invited to a lot of shit
>always had some excuse like being sick, not feeling well, already having plans or something else
>I wasnt actually an autist I just isolated myself because of my own lazyness and stupidity

feels kinda good to finally see that I had a lot of people who liked and invited me and I was just an idiot instead of a social outcast like I always thought, I guess in the end the result is the same but now that I am over it it feels kinda nice knowing that it was all in my head.

>lying on Veeky Forums

Lol

saw myself in the mirror after squats and my ass looked fantastic

helping your mother out of bed doesnt count as lifting kiddo

>bench and deadlift pr in the same week

We're all gonna make it brehs

Not my feel but it made me happy to witness

>go to gym Sunday morning
>decide to finish workout with a stair stepper
>notice a guy has been on one for a really long time
>big gymbro walks over next to the stepper and starts chatting with him
>tells him that he's doing an awesome job and he's happy to see him there during a holiday weekend, when most people would rather skip out and go partying or whatever

That's great user. Just don't become dependent on it senpai. Try and use it as little as possible

>getting mired at 136 lbs
L
They were just trying to look past your skele form

Hit 275lbs deadlift for 5 today, when i could only do it for 1 weeks ago.

I dont know if I finally got my form down, or the assistance exercises helped, either way I am happy af, hopefully 3 plate deadlift 1rm soon?

150lbs, not on any strength program (PPL), but starting one next week

I also feel like a dog rocking eye-wear

Hit 395 x 5 @ 160lbs. Goin for 1/2/3/4 x 5 by July. Been eating lean so hopefully my abs will look OK this summer.

tinder date cancelled on me again, guess who's gonna go set a new deadlift pr tonight

The dude she's fucking instead?

>use it as little as possible
there is no downside to using a belt. a belt will help you grow stronger, faster.

tired of seeing that mom science

agreed.

I don't use my belt for warm up sets so I don't get too used to it, and it gives me a nice hug and a boost for my heavier sets.

>Hit 180 squat this week, if I keep this up I'll be at 2pl8 by the end if the summer
>Day 4 of intermittent fasting and digging it
>5'10 168, so as long as I stick with my fasting and going up in my weights I'm hoping to see some good progress this summer

Did my first ever chin up last night. Words can't express how I feel. It was my first major fitness milestone, and it feels amazing to see myself progress. Thank you Veeky Forums, I couldn't have done it without you all.

f-fuck you pal

>stronger, faster.
...so long as you're wearing the belt

OOOOOOHHHHHHH

>currently squatting 180lbs
>wants to spend 3+ months adding 45lbs to it
>mfw you could do that in three weeks at those weights
>mfw 168lb male is fasting
>mfw no face to post from mobile

hit 405x5 diddly
285 binch
385 squot
all within two weeks at 180lbs , feels good senpai

yes, that's what i said. are you okay or is your belt on too tight

I use intermittent fasting to keep my caloric intake clean and my test high senpai. Also at 5' 10'', 168 is the good weight to maintain when building muscle.

Also, 45lbs in 3 weeks would be me jumping up 15 lbs every week which would destroy my back.

the other guy is a dick but hes right. you could if you ate properly and actually gave a shit do it in 3 weeks at 5 lbs every workout 3 times a week. If you destroyed your back it was because you were an idiot and didnt know jack about squatting.

Not saying you should do it. (although it shouldnt take you 3 months to go up to 2 pl8 from 180) Just saying it is a very achievable goal and has been done by wimpier people with stronger mindsets.

aww yeee

I was 163 when I hit it. 2lbs and 2 months later I'm 165 with 455. keep it up boyo

I dunno, I've been going up 5lbs every week and it's been working so far. I feel like 5lbs every day is going to fast for me.

>get dumped a year ago
>soon as a i get dumped I take my repressed anger and fuel my lifts
>1 year later ex texts me a picture of herself for some reason, she looks like shit
>take a picture of me making it and she sends a bunch of blush faces and starts wanting to talk to me again
>too bad I have a gf(male) now

feels fucking good man, fucking destroyed her

>"too bad I have a gf(male) now"

Veeky Forums never fails.

>Gf(male)
What did he mean by this?

means i have a boyfriend who looks like a girl

he's cute

Traps r gay kid

>sister complimemted me on my massive squat ass
>i don't even train for size
>it's not even that big
mixed feels desu

m-maybe was implying she's fat as fuck?

>cue the "crying with a dick in my mouth" copypasta

yeah i know they're gay
doesn't mean i stop liking them
i've transcended

Almost back to benching 225 again, hit 365x5 for deadlifts again and squatted 275x5 today after not lifting for like 4 months, so im glad to be getting back into it again

Finally getting back to lifting again, also

>Tfw pic related is my long term gf who I intend to marry a few years down the road

I wasn't but that's fucking hilarious. Now I see how Tarantino feels when people over analyze his movies.

Had my penis measured yesterday, Doctor told me it was 6.3 inches.
It really helped my self esteem since I always assumed I was 4inches.

wat

I went to the doctors office and they measured my penis length, it was better than if I did it because they got accurate results

Is this a new water tank pasta I haven't seen yet?

Actually some user was complaining that his was smaller when he got measured around March, I figured I had nothing to lose and asked on a whim.

>losing weight
>pants fit better
>gainz flowing in
>unidentifiable from old fat self
>childhood enemies all fat or drug addicts

Damn good feel lad

You're from the USA and you asked your doctor to measure your dick? How hard is it to measure your dick on your own? And you had to get your dick hard for your doctor???

This is still tiny winnie pee pee senpai

I'm Australian so it's average/claimed on Medicare
Its better because they have proper tools
No, the nurse helped me get hard.

The proper tools? A fucking ruler?

What the hell kind of nurses do you have in Australia?

Doesn't sound believable to me.

How is the boipucci?

>do only calisthenics consistently for 6 months
>decide to go back to the gym
>I'm fucking strong now what the fuck

feels good man

So what is your plan? Put on your belt the second you're >/= 75%?

I don't see the point of using a belt outside of competitions, or for 1 or 3 rep maxes.

No it's like a steel rod with notches on it that they read off and convert.
She was a trainee nurse or something, the doctor told me to 'get ready (hard)' and left the room, a minute later there was a knock and the nurse entered and told me about new policies and that she was to help me get ready.

That dog looks chill asf
>tfw no dog bro
Also Im about to hit 2pl8 for bench next month so im looking forward to that.

Did she like jack you off or something?

Well somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
That looked like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year

>dropping at least a pound every 2 days
>lifting every day with really good form
>In love with a perfect qt3.14 whose shy towards me sometimes

life is fucking good bros
Never gib up :DDDD

No, she said it was important that I didn't orgasm/ejaculate as that would make me go soft again, the point was to make me as hard as possible through physical stimulation.

you may continue

Finally broke my stall of 95lbs 3x6 and I hit 100 for reps next week! I'm so fucking happy. It may not seem like much but it does it me!

Well it wasn't that interesting, she just asked me to take off my clothes and she sort of rubbed my body for a bit before bringing her head down and going from there for a little bit.
She then suddenly remembered she was supposed to check my license to make sure I was the right patient- I was obviously- and then she said that I was looking pretty good and that the doctor would be in shortly.
She left, the doctor returned and I didn't see her again.

Manlet good feels
>Finally hit 140lbs on my cut
>Another 5 to go until I can enjoy looking good with my shirt off
>Passed my first year of university with 70% or above in everything
>Got a new job

KEK