What's more important than traps?

what's more important than traps?

the only people who think traps are aesthetic are ugly 18 year old """""bearmode""" permabulkers with pube beards

steroids

lat delts

ever since I started doing kettlebell swings as a warmup my traps have blown the fuck up and basically 90% of gorls are mirin and 100% of betas are explicitly terrified

you don't look like a gym dude anymore, you look like a strong dude, also forearms,

life generally is fuaaark tier

t. traplet

If you have a skinny neck they can help you look like less of a pussy.

Klokov's traps are fuaaark aesthetic

kys

for aesthetics?
Shoulders lats arms forearms abs.

for strength, yeah they are pretty important

For attracting women, literally every other muscle. Girls don't like big traps and thats pretty universal.

His shoulders look wider with baby traps

i love how guys with big traps look like a smaller dude coming out of a big body

just imagine the traps are actually the shoulders it cannot be unseen

when you stand next to him it doesnt matter, the only thing that matters is how wide his shoulders actually or, traps can only ruin your internet forum physique not your irl width

Natty?

yeah lad i go to reddit too

He was in the Olympics so no

how is this reddit

no

kek

are we looking at the same picture

Top Kek!

I don't even train traps. Nothing like traps screams 'retarded meathead' imo

>liking traps

right this way lad

traplets

You've broke my brain. To me this now looks like you've shopped a bodybuilders torso on to a dyels head and shoulders.

>trying this hard

>>>/reddit/

>getting triggered because you know i'm right
you could write a bot to generate specific replies because of how predictable redditors are

They're not as bulky though

Forearms and shoulders (specifically side and rear delts).

Chest > everything else.

Body fat %

That's it, only training chest/bi/tri for the next 2 months.

When was the last time you heard a girl talk about someone's tris?
Never. Skip the tris and do back instead

what the fuck

girls are all about delts

Triceps are way more important than biceps to get aesthetic arms. Women don't understand shit about muscle groups but tricep is the muscle that makes it seem thick and wide, which is what they love

you're a traplet
t. traplet but not in denial

lolno

big chest on a man is like tits on a bull

this and this but most importantly: who gives a fuck what girls think?

Tri's make your bi's look bigger.

Having big traps is awesome I'm not sure why people assume otherwise.

It makes you fill out t-shirts better and gives you a certain "thickness" that other muscle groups can't. Having a big upper back and shoulders signifies strength and power.

Ever see someone at their genetic potential with underdeveloped traps, it looks ridiculous.

Chestlet detected.

Because girls think triceps are part of the biceps.

It's his rear-facing muscles that make him look so impressive. Everyone is out-of-proportion these days with too much chest, biceps, and front delts.

Focus on
>pulling/Lats
>grips/Brachios
>traps
>triceps
>posterior and medial delts
and you will be so much more impressive, but all the while normies will talk about your chest, biceps, and squeeze the front of your shoulders.

I'm just biased towards big square pecs.
I was a former chestlet and Arnie's chest has always been my inspiration, even if I'll never take gear.

whats a fool proof way to build traps because mine wont grow from dead lifts and shrugs

shrugs with good form

iv done that and it wont work

then eat more and do it for longer. They're relatively small muscles, shit takes time. If you only hit them once or twice a week, try upping it.

try estrogen

Cardio

Nigga, no

Can somebody recommend me a good trap building exercise? Tried shrugs and none of them seem to work/feel good

>Ever see someone at their genetic potential with underdeveloped traps, it looks ridiculous.

Not anywhere near that, but I had zero upper back, and massive lats and erectors and looked fucking retarded. Wouldn't recommend it.

Really heavy barbell cheat shrugs for high reps, like 20-40 per set. Concentric isn't important imo, cheat that bitch up and fight it on the way down and let it go ALL the way down until they're fully stretched. They have a tiny ROM, make sure you go all the way to the bottom, then a little more.

High rep/volume dumbbell rows/Kroc rows for the mid traps. Let the entire scapula protract at the bottom, and start the movement with scapula retraction. Form doesn't matter much, just don't be a retard.

While they feel gay as fuck, nothing has hit my mid traps as hard as high volume band pull aparts. Just do like 100 total reps. Sets/reps don't matter, just rape the muscle.

Again

Terrible advice. The traps are strong as fuck because they have a tiny ROM. They're also a supportive postural muscle, it takes a lot to fatigue them, and make them grow.

High volume, high weight, and high frequency are needed if you want to make them stand out. They can handle it, they're meant to.

So basically hit them 5 times a weak with the heaviest weight you can do full ROM as many sets as possible?

Got it

>something more important than traps
>as if there is something better than having a mobile boi pucci who want you to suck any accidental gains out of his feminine penis

>high frequency means nearly everyday
>high volume means as many sets as possible

2-3x per week do 1-2 warmup sets, then do an all out set of 20-40 cheat shrugs. Rest as much as you want during the set, but if you're resting, you better be in the fully stretched position and keep the bar in your hands.

Do it at the end of your workout. Use straps on the work set.

they're not aesthetic

they're masculine

not him but I saw it on reddit too

nothing worse than someone with chesticles without a proportionally large back/traps

>mfw left looks way better