Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMnP_zQmMLw
tophairlosstreatmentsDOTcomSLASHdht-hair-loss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shave it and you can still make it

JUST

>I am 18 years old
not for long

Just embrace it. It's not like baldness is uncommon. Better to get haircuts that suit it other than trying to cover it up.

Own the things about yourself that make you insecure. Be proud, hair is useless anyway in modern society

Fug

I'm 28 and had a slightly receded hairline at 17

It stayed the same the entire time. It may stay the same for you

C R E A T I N E

Same here except it didn't and I actually went almost totally bald by 25~

This, my dad used to take creatine and he lost all of the hair on his body

Motherfucker you look 30
youtube.com/watch?v=YMnP_zQmMLw

A lot of whites have V-shaped hairline

You have it since you're a kid but most Photos you don't see it because hair is in the way

Most whites bald when top of hair falls off

Friend has the same hairline and is 21 and doesn't appear to be balding. I think you're good OP.

28 and I have the same hairline as OP. Are there any good haircuts that aren't shaving bald for this?
My hair is pretty long atm, down to the middle of my back.

this desu

I have a similar hairline, although it's not as receeded as yours, but Ive had it since I was like 12 yo (I'm 20 currently)
My father has the same hairline but he has a full head of hair.

My hair is extremely thick so I dont think Im balding

desu stop browsing balding threads, it will fuck with your mental health

>tfw afraid to try creatine because I heard it increases the speed at which you bald if baldness is in your genes.

My dad and both my grandfathers are bald.

Fringe down and to the side I guess

I've had that hairline since I was a teenager and it hadn't receded at all. High forehead = large brain so whites have a high hairline.

>Are there any good haircuts that aren't shaving bald for this?
the JUST

You probably shouldn't try it then.

Can someone explain to me how it went from only one study on a team of footballers showed increased DHT to "creatine deffo makes you bald"

Don't worry about it you're only 18 and I can see you lift somewhat based on the bicep, keep lifting and focus on earning money and being successful.

> B A L D I N G

Its orgre baldcel. At least you are not a dicklet or a manlet r-right?

Alright chemical engineer here, I'll try to make it a simple explanation.

This is Creatine

This is Creatine in your blood (pH around 7.2)

Notice the + on the nitrogen, it has an extra hydrogen it stole from the carboxylic acid (the area with -)

This is testosterone

Just shave it and grow a beard. Yeah it's a cliche but you gotta do what you gotta do. I've been doing it since I was 18 and I still get laid fine. Plus it makes you stand out. Just embrace it

This is DHT

Notice that the only difference is that the double bond is gone and there is a hydrogen in its place

Creatine will react with testosterone and convert it to DHT which is what makes you bald.

Creatine is not the only thing that will do this, many other molecules will do it too

minoxidil right now you fucking twat

And I posted testosterone again

This is DHT

I kept looking at them trying to find a difference
"Where is that fucking double bond he mentions?"

Kek

What's your proposed mechanism of action here? Creatine is not an oxidixing agent.

>Creatine is not the only thing that will do this, many other molecules will do it too
Care to share some examples? What are the things I should avoid to maintain my hair?

>Creatine will react with testosterone and convert it to DHT which is what makes you bald.
This is a meme. Test and/or creatine don't make you bald

check your blood pressure
if you have hypertension then blood can start to pinch off your follicles, causing thinning
it happened to me, now i eat less salt and go as natural as possible. but remember that shit doesn't grow back so appreciate what you still have right now

>Creatine will react with testosterone and convert it to DHT

Nigga 98% of all the test your body produces is going to be turned to DHT no matter what. Creatine simply increases the overall level of test.

Here's a nice explanation of the theoretical link between hair loss and DHT as well as the shortcomings of the possible link
tophairlosstreatmentsDOTcomSLASHdht-hair-loss/

>tfw born with high hairline

always think I'm balding after haircuts

OH MY FUCKING GOD. JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF NOW. LIFE IS OVER.

Get on the Fin bro, started it when I was 29 and had a full blown baldspot and a hair line a lot further back then yours. Bald spot is now completly filled in and my hair line looks like yours. I'm 32 now for the record.

Everyone talks about your dick not working from Fin but that that shit comes from fat boomers who had ED before they started Fin but lied to themselves about it.

That looks worse than my father, and he is fucking 50...

Also you are right that it was one study possibly linking creatine to increased DHT levels. Since people are convinced DHT causes MBP (and people anecodotally swear their hair started thinning/falling after taking it) it gets parroted everywhere as correlation=causation.

I have the same hairline and I buzz my hair to a #6 and leave it flat down my receding temples to cover up area of concern.

Honestly you have probably always had that hairline, your head is just growing and you are more self aware of your personal defects because you spend too much time on here.

Get minoxidil.. and maybe finistride... ONLY because in a year or so, new drugs are coming that will stop balding and don't have horrible effects on you like finistride.

Google breezula and see what I'm talking about. There are more

I never got this shit either and dismiss it as Jewish witchery.

about 5% of your t gets converted

i know its a self loathing thread but simply let your hair down? a lot of guys have shit hairline. my hairline isnt much better than yours and i have better hair than everyone i know and no one can notice it unless i hold it up like you