Previous thread

Previous thread
>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/
>Keto
antranik.org/keto-diet/
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/27vx2z/beginners_guide_to_keto/
>Fasting
Dont eat

I hate fat people. These threads wouldn't even need to exist if we had concentration camps for fat people where you'd only be let out after losing weight by subsisting on salads

some people were born to never make it.
fat anons, all you have to do is lose weight and lift heavy and you could become chad
I believe in you =)

do you hate fat people who think they are disgusting and are changing or fat people who think it's healthy are happy about it

working on the 2face one. but very not happy with it. gonna do a different one and then come back to i gues

>i just noticed I forgot to name this thread edition

left is missing traps. you don't get roid delts without also getting roid traps

fat fucks

Go to boogies channel and harass him then, faggot. We're actually doing something about it.

He dieted for your sins, /fat/

Lads can I lose weight by eating chik fil a and drinking diet Dr P as long as I'm under my TDEE?

Maybe

A fat tax would be better.

my unanswered q from previous thread

Going on holiday in a month

Been trying to workout and eat better for the last 3 weeks after stopping lifting in January after lifting for about 3 months. results have obviously been pretty much non existent coz its only been 3 weeks.

determined to throw my ass into the next gear - whats the best thing i can do to look my best a month from today?

im about 30 pounds off my ideal weight and would love to lose as much of that as possible in the next month. i know its horseshit to think im gonna be finding any miracles but what can i reasonably expect to lose?

I'm at a healthy BMI and I can see my abs, but I just need to lose the last 10 pounds.

Keto and a PPL routine. Eat at like 1000 under, pure keto and workout 6 days a week.

>tfw

Give me an estimate, what percentage of fatties posting in this thread are actually going to make it?

My guess would be around 20%, is that unrealistic?
>inb4 we are all gonna make it

About 25-30%

Anyone who mentions 'water fast' isn't going to make it. Anyone in the fat contest will.

you do realize there some water fasters in the contest yes?

entered fat contest saturday

People who drink soda and don't work out but eat 2000 calories per day are gonna make it, r-right?

In the Veeky Forums
I saw a creature, fat, bestial
Who, half-squatting upon the ground
Held his broccoli in his hands
And ate of it
I said "Is it good, fatso ?"
"It is bitter-bitter" he answered

"But i like it,
"Because its bitter,
And because we all are going to make it"

waiting for them to stop weighing in.

do you count the soda in your calorie intake?

Yes

What's your kryptonite /fat/? For me it's pic related, I know it's zero but I really want to stop drinking soda and this stuff got me hooked.

fucking hell, I did it again
600 today

I have some greek yoghurt in the fridge I think

i would cut the soda because of the sodium (retains water weight) but in theory if you stick to it and you are under your tdee(sticky) you should lose wieght

chips and queso omggggg

nothing, I eat whatever I want

I have a huge problem with being able to eat enough. I feel full and satisfied at about 1000-1200 calories, but especially when I lift, eating that little makes my body go into starvation mode and I gain/maintain instead of losing. I force myself to eat 1500 a day (1200-1300 on my two rest days) but I always feel like my stomach is going to fucking explode. I dread eating dinner because I'm always so full. What are some decently calorie-dense macro-friendly foods that won't make me want to kill myself?

how do i get into the fat contest

>stand up
>okay looking bod
>sit down
>jabba the hut

Eat nothing but vegetables and lean meat with a fruit when you need extra energy.
Go to the gym as often as possible and train for hours (do plenty of cardio) Sleep as long as possible.
It's not rocket science.

>When you bulk too fast
Got too excited for my summer bulk.

im doing 0-500kcal a day, a week in. how dangerous is this? im obese according to BMI.

Taco Bell

Damn I've never even seen that in Sweden.

I would chug that shit daily if I could buy it too.

you're in danger of never making it

Well the most likely outcome is that you won't stick with it because it's retarded to eat that little. But sure if you eat next to nothing there are obviously some pretty severe health risks, one of them being death.

that's roughly how much people with a stapled stomach eat in a day
they take supplements to prevent things like malnutrition which can cause hair loss, rotting nails, bad skin, and other unpleasantries.

Is it iced tea? Since when is it 0 cal?

why? sure as shit losing and im determined

>literally says zero sugar on the bottle

How do I stay away from the sugar jew?
I have almost no self control and I cant say no to candy/chocolate/ice cream.

I think it's full right now but when people drop out the dude who runs it adds more.

Fruit bruh. Apples, pears, shit like that.

Is this bait?

who /greensmoothies/ here

Find a good tasting protein shake/powder. I have one that tastes like marshmallows and it's fucking delicious. Also if you really can't resist ice cream, get something like Halo Top. It all comes down to your self control though, nothing's gonna change if you're weaker than your cravings.

So I have 20lbs left to lose
I am really lacking on my protein intake
Would it be stupid to start implementing protein powder now? I'm currently only doing cardio, not hard weight lifting. Maybe some dumbbells every now and then

What's the best protein powder? Plan on mixing it with unsweetened almond milk

It's not stupid protein powder is just food that comes in powder form.

Highest quality for the cheapest price is myprotein's protein powder.

Delete

no fatty is gonna die from starvation, come on now

just buy some supplements, drink a lot and have some salt from time to time if you really must do it
I'm not you, so can't be sure, but for most people it's just unsustainable. Feels better than pizza at first, seeing dem numbers drop so fast. Then it REALLY slows down, your hair starts falling out in handfuls, if you're a woman your reproductive system just turns off and knocks a fair amount of calories off your TDEE. Then something bad happens and you get depressed, start cheering yourself up with food because that's what fatties do, gain weight extra fast, get more depressed etc. If you do manage to lose everything you wanted to you now have to bring up your calorie intake very very slowly, and then watch it for the rest of your life - which isn't that easy, because you tortured yourself for months and probably didn't develop the right mindset when it comes to food.

2+ hours of cardio 6 times a week
lifting 3 times a week full body
eat only 1200 calories a day
coffee without sugar if you feel hungry

Never gonna make it

The people that weight 600-800lbs on the show My 600lbs life, are told by their doctor to eat 1200kcal of quality healthy food.

Fat user with a tinder date tomorrow here again. What can I do today to look the best I can tomorrow?

You're not going in to starvation mode retard.

What flavor would you recommend? Salted caramel in some almond milk sounds really good.

Is a shaker required? Or will.it.mix well with a spoon?

ON gold standard taste good in almond milk.

keto if with days of fasting after a week
also do some meth , small doses each morning
take barbs at night to sleep
pin this jpg to your fridge
good luck user

Takes shower first and foremost
Gotta scrub that cheetoh dust out of your nails

Strawberry Cream and Toffee are my favourite flavours. It mixes pretty well so you don't NEED a shaker but it's still nice.

I'm looking for a simple barbell routine which will take no more than 30 minutes 3 times a week, I was thinking of something like 5/3/1 jack shit template but was wondering if anyone knows of any viable alternatives to this.

You will not only lose fat, you will also lose muscles. It's probably better to eat a little more and keep your weight loss primarily from losing fat.

OH GOD

Why no more than 30 minutes? 60 minutes allows you to do almost all programs as long as you take 2 minutes rest between work sets and 1 min rest on accessory sets.

That pic is based

I work an arduous shift pattern of 12 hours for 7 days, then 7 days off, nights followed by days with a 2 hour total commute. Between preparing meals, family time/entertainment/sleep, not Tom mention all the other shit that comes along like mowing the lawn or some shit, I can't justify setting aside more than 30 minutes for weight training while I'm at work. During my week off then training time is no problem I just need to work out a routine I can keep up while at work

So take 15 min less entertainment and sleep then. I'm just saying, 60 minutes will give you much better results.

dont even buy it. I tried several times thinking that I could just buy a tub of ice cream and eat a little every couple of days. I failed a good dozen times and ate the whole thing in 2 days and realized that I cant resist temptation so just dont buy it and bring it into the house.

What do I eat today?

I've been trying to eat very little each day this week, -1000 calories total a day, preferably less.

There are some left over veggies in the fridge, should I microwave them. (I know microwaving food is shitty but it's the only way for me to heat them up today) or should I eat something else?

Are rowing machines good for weight loss or just a meme? Someone I know recommended it but I don't remember what they said because it's so long ago

>get up 4:15am
>shower, dress, breakfast, get my shit together
>drive to work, arrive 5:45 for handover
>finish work, arrive home 7pm
>make/eat dinner
>workout?
>shower, sleep
>repeat

With a 60 minute workout I will be seriously cutting down on the amount of sleep I get, this is without factoring in any time for unwinding after work or even any entertainment

trim pubes

get a better job

just barely managed to stay under 1500 calories today. today was just shit, from trouble at work to my toilet overflowing when i got home.

>tfw still live with my family and they buy this shit daily
Guess I'll try to eat fruits instead when I feel cravings, and slowly work on my self control. thanks for the advice guys

Wait what happened to the family time and entertainment? I'm just curious how 30 extra minutes would fuck everything up for you. Sounds like you're just complaining.

I'm extremely skinny except for the fact that I have lots of belly fat. I think it's called a "dad bod." What exercises do I need to do every day and what do I need to do? What about cardio and weightlifting?

I may work a dog shit level shit pattern, however the remuneration more than makes up for it so I'm not looking to change jobs any time soon. The difficulty comes with balancing home life with work life during my periods on shift, hence why I'm asking for any input on 30 minute routines other than 5/3/1 jack shit template. The ultimate answer would be to cut my commute down by moving closer to work, however my partners place of work is 1 hour in the other direction so we had to buy a place in between

yea but its brutal and you may find your stomach prevents you from breathing well. fatties should stick to elliptical for while as it reduced impact on knees.

>manlet

crunches and sit up along with cutting and general strength training will fix it.

Working out is very low down on my priority of things to do, it is and will most likely always be, the first thing to fall off the list of stuff I must do.

How does /fat/ perford dead-lifts?
Conventional or sumo?
Mixed-grip or double-overhand?
Hook grip or no?

do body-weight squats and calf raises while in the shower

How about you move closer to your job...?

See

Peppermints/spearmints or gum.

Trim pubes, shower, shave, and wear a good cologne. I'm not talking Axe or some cheap shit either.

A shaker makes it convenient. I have a Ninja with these neat blender cups that you just fill and put onto the blender and it's self serve. So just add some almond milk, the power, some ice, and blend.

What else can you eat besides that?

Thinking about getting into sumo as I feel it might work better for me. Will report back later today after trying them.

Was more meaning what can I do today to lose as much body fat as I can by tomorrow so I look good for the grill.

um...nothing dude, the actual fuck is wrong with you?