Traditional Catholic master race

getting swole is vanity
getting strong is vanity
getting shredded is vanity
all is vanity

Jesus is your God?

>Taking care of your health is vanity

I'm a vain faggot not gonna lie

Matthew 5:48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

"A warrior especially needs these three things--he must guard his person with strength, shrewdness and care; he must be free in his movements, and he must be quick to draw his sword." St. Bernard of Clairvaux

muscular christianity was more of a political stance senpai, mostly about oppressing coolies and niggers.

its still cool, but probably not in the way you suspect.

holy fuck, someone have that picture in in a mobile phone resolution? looks awesome.

That's some solid bullshit son

Here you stupid beaner

>he doesn't lift as a spiritual act of worship giving thanks to God for the miracle of the human body

God The son
>Do you even trinity bro?

My man

Here!

>Protip: All those people were common mortal men. They did not speak God's word, and they interpret Christianity like they wanted.

Not saying Lifting is vanity tho. If you do it for health reasons, and because you like it its fine. If you do it to be a "sick cunt" and to pull bitches on the club, then according to Bible, it would be a sin.

>saints
>common men

Protnigger detected

Actually it was more associated with the progressive movement (and the prohibition movement). Think more TR, less KKK

>Cuckoldry, the religion
>Proles acting like they're "alpha" for following it

youtube.com/watch?v=CLW8-0i-OFE

Just because Catholic Church (the most corrupt Dogma ever) pronounced them Saints dosen't mean they had super powers or had super wisdom. They were common people like you and me.

ate more got fat

im on a cut and making strength gains should i keep going

u wot m8

Would you rather fear men or the almighty God?

I pray prior to every lift.
I praise the Lord prior to every shake.
I respect the Sabbath as the day of rest.
I love my wife.
I love my children.
I love my family.
I thank the Lord for everyday he has given me.

>Catholic Church (the most corrupt Dogma ever)

Yeah I'm sure your Rev Billy Bob has it all right though

>Being a cucktholic
>Making fun of other people

Me and God have a personal relationship, he told me religions are gay and to be a sick cunt.

>I love my wife's children

Ftfy

Read nietzsche on slave morality, Christianity is just a bitter refutation of the values of there Roman masters

Anyone else tired of seeing the blood god worshippers spam their Ramadan threads? We need a crusade of boards, this muslim aggression has been stopped before

Not realizing this is the ultimate expression of humbleness and humility.

You're not going to make it retard.

The body is a temple, a gift from my god, my mother and father. A temple is to be reinforced and worshipped, not neglected

>following the teachings of Jesus
>bad

John 13:12 After he had washed their feet, had put on his robe, and had returned to the table, he said to them, “Do you know what I have done to you? 13 You call me Teacher and Lord—and you are right, for that is what I am. 14 So if I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. 15 For I have set you an example, that you also should do as I have done to you. 16 Very truly, I tell you, servants are not greater than their master, nor are messengers greater than the one who sent them. 17 If you know these things, you are blessed if you do them.

Nietzsche is smarter than all the Jews B.C.

shiggy son

I feel sorry for you. There is no better feeling that creaming your wife on a Sunday morning before going to church.

>trusting what a descendant of 3 generations of Lutheran pastors has to say about Christianity

Man the chan is so obsessed with sex

>stop believing in middle eastern fairy tales

Stop being a treenigger

>And you have forgotten that word of encouragement that addresses you as sons: "My son, do not make light of the Lord's discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,
>because the Lord disciplines those he loves, and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son."
>Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father?
>If you are not disciplined (and everyone undergoes discipline), then you are illegitimate children and not true sons.
>Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of our spirits and live!
>Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness.
>No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
>Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees.
>"Make level paths for your feet," so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed.
>Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

Our bodies are temples to the Spirit of God. It is righteous of us to keep our temples as strong, healthy, and aesthetic as possible.

>not taking care of the body god gave you that he made in his image
pleb

fpbp

God bless
>based Adam mode

>he's catholic

>he's athiest

What are these types of images called

Fashwave

>Etsi non displiceat by Innocent III in 1205, addressed to the king of France, is a list of accusations against the Jews: usury, blasphemy, arrogance, employing Christian slaves, and even murder.
>In generali concilio by Honorius III in 1218, addressed to the archbishop of Toledo, demanded the enforcement of the decision of the Fourth *Lateran Council that Jews wear clothing to distinguish them from Christians; also that Jews be made to pay the tithe to local churches. Both items were frequently repeated by later popes.
>Si vera sunt also by Gregory IX, in 1239, addressed to the kings and prelates of France and Spain, ordered the seizure and examination of the Talmud and all other Jewish books suspected of blasphemies against Jesus and Christianity. The burning of such Jewish books was ordered several times from the 13th to the 16th centuries.
>Etsi doctoribus gentium by antipope *Benedict XIII (Peter of Luna) in 1415, a brief for the guidance of Church policy, was one of the most complete collections of anti-Jewish laws.
>Cum nimis absurdum by *Paul IV in 1555, was a brief in the spirit of antipope Benedict XIII. It established the ghetto in Rome, limited Jewish economic activities, prohibited more than one synagogue in a town, and forbade contact between Jews and Christians.
>Hebraeorum gens by Pius V in 1569, a brief, accused the Jews of many evils, including the practice of magic. It ordered the expulsion of the Jews from all papal territory, excepting Rome and Ancona.
>Sancta mater ecclesia by *Gregory XIII in 1584, confirming his Vices eius nos of 1577, ordered the Jews of Rome to send 100 men and 50 women every Saturday afternoon to listen to conversionist sermons which were delivered in a church near the ghetto.

Orthodox Greek, checking in.

Psalm 144:1
A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

I used to be. Wish I could go back but I can't believe anymore. Catholics have the most legitimate church, but they aren't biblical, Protestants are biblical but fucking insane(all reasonable Protestant churches also happen to be creationists, which just isn't true). It was comfy at times, but I also hated the stress of having to surpress my sexual thoughts as a young teen. Teenage boys should be able to masturbate, repressing those early sexual instincts results in fundamentalism/other crazy shit if you ask me.