Post villains who were actually the hero

Post villains who were actually the hero

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/FanTheories/comments/3insgr/joker_is_the_hero_in_the_dark_knight/
math.hope.edu/stats/articles/weight-loss.pdf
youtu.be/eREuZEdMAVo?t=1387
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not doing IF+keto+protein fasting
lmao
this melted butter topped with olive oil sure is delish!!!!

I just started low carb dieting and know nothing about it. Does keto only kick in if you cut carbs completely or can you have some? i fucking love carbs

Ketosis only starts when your gylogen stores are completely empty. Eating no carbs gets you there quicker.
Eating above 30-50 grams of carbs will knock you out of keto

You need to eat less than 20g carbs to get into it. Subtracting the fiber from the total carbs is helpful since you dont digest those.
Anyways keto is retarded just dont eat shit and get your protons. If you are going to do it dont go more then 2 months. Also try doing your own research just so you know what you are getting into and have some knowledge.

Hello plebbit

or buckwheat, chickpeas, lentils, etc.

or kale, chard, collards, brassicas, clover, etc.

now I'm running out of "evil" foods without going into "keto" land

daily reminder that protein and calcium are memes

>bread

faggot

L E N T I L S
E
N
T
I
L E N T I L S
S

IF is pretty legit though

>wake up
>have some coffee
>not hungry until 1 or 2pm
>eat big lunch and dinner and still be in a deficit
>mfw

>2017
>not knowing a diet high in animal fat actually lowers your chance of heart disease

honestly if you like carbs just do carb cycling, keto is meme-tier

Neat alcohol is also good for your liver. This is fun!

>being this out of touch with reality

rich, handsome, strong

the Beauty is a dumb broad

NO!! not him.

yeah, apparently wanting to lose weight int he most efficient way possible is "reddit".

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/FanTheories/comments/3insgr/joker_is_the_hero_in_the_dark_knight/

reported.

kys shlomo

Damn that's actually a really good theory

In Bizarro World

Based

You're such a fucking autistic contrarian.

Keto works. I'm not basing that on my bullshit opinion derived from sitting on my fatass at the computer. I know it because I've done it and my friends have done it.

You're probably 18 and have never had any reason to worry about weight. I was the same. At 28 I still had a 30 inch waist. But with kids and more work, combined with age, life slows you down. Keto has changed that.

I have more energy, more concentration, and over the course of 3 months have lost 15 pounds.

You may want to get studies to validate your opinion, anecdotal evidence isn't convincing in most cases as it doesn't show any external variables that may have impacted.

There are tons and tons of studies showing the weight loss effects of Keto, government and private

Google.

>tries to save girl from his village from what he presumes are the clutches of some eldritch horror
>somehow the bad guy

Keto vs. junk food diets with obese people where the keto diet shows more weight loss because it leads to less caloric intake

>melted butter topped with olive oil

Mate, i'm not disagreeing with you, i personally don't give a fuck, i'm just trying to keep it factual. You gotta present studies in the future for your points, or it's easily dismissed.

Also, telling someone to google is like saying "go educate yourself" in a debate, it's a shit response. I understand your perspective, but in future, just prepare one or two articles.

>At 28 I still had a 30 inch waist. But with kids and more work, combined with age, life slows you down. Keto has changed that.
The fuck are you doing here shitposting on a board with an average of of like 19.

If you lose weight on any diet then your HDL, LDL, and triglyceride levels will improve. Interestingly, your cholesterol may improve even more on a low carb diet as seen in a Stanford study conducted in 2008:
math.hope.edu/stats/articles/weight-loss.pdf

here is a video if you don't want to read all that tho:
youtu.be/eREuZEdMAVo?t=1387

The claim made by may not be false.

Do you want to lose weight or fat in the most efficient way possible?

>If you lose weight on any diet then your HDL, LDL, and triglyceride levels will improve. Interestingly, your cholesterol may improve even more on a low carb diet as seen in a Stanford study conducted in 2008:
Yeah they lost more weight and thus had better cholesterol levels. Now if you adjust for weight loss it's different. Whatever helps you lose weight is fine, being obese is still one of the worst conditions but if you actually think the Atkins diet will help you lose weight in a healthy way you're stupid.

Yeah that's fair. Personally I eat whatever I want and just tell my obese friends/family to focus on eating less rather than restricting foods altogether.

One or two or 3 studies vs dozens of them disproving keto's "superiority" for body recomposition

On studies where keto shows an edge(a small one at that), it's always done with a "refeed" at the end of the study further misrepresenting the truth when it comes to lean body mass and fat mass change comparisons.

On keto you get deflated and lose water weight more so than on the high carb low fat diet, fat change though is quite similar if not INFERIOR on the keto diet even at the same calories.

Fat is more easily stored in your own fat cells than carbs are, carbs are always used for energy purposes first, then it turns into fatty acids if too many are consumed.
On keto you're quite literally directly storing fat but also burning more of it away when on ketosis.

Which one is better?
Keto decreases performance and size
High carb increases performance and size

That's about the only measureable quantifiable relevant fucking difference.

obligatory post

that's a really funny picture, makes me wanna recreate it

OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN

keto is mostly muscle sparing, if that is what you are getting at.

/thread

This is it.

>with an average of of like 19.
You sure about that bud? I'm 33