>get injured, can't workout
>lose 10 pounds
>still eat a shit ton, don't workout other than my job, somewhat active
>stay same weight

What the fuck fit. I'm literally trying to get fat and it's not working
>pic related, this is how I eat

Tl;dr
>can't get out of skeleton mode.

Sounds like its time for you to, as they say, GOMAD?

(OP) #
Inb4 eat more

>3 eggs
>toast and butter

>2 of meal prep meals

>can of tuna
>Apple
>peanut butter

Dinner usually
>meat
>vegetable
>starch

>cereal before bed

Can't eat any more

#
Can't have dairy

time to count them calories

is this bait. the meals in your pic have barely any calories and youre eating practically nothing throughout the day. stop eating chicken breast and asparagus you mong

This. You're wasting a lot of time and effort lean meal prepping like a bodybuilder. At least go for some tasty, high calorie foods, you're bulking, enjoy it!

They weren't completely full (that's like half the chicken I eat)

But chicken, potatoes, and green beans are fuel for gains, no??

All that food is extremely lean. If youre as skelly as you say you basically need toe at un-healthy to force your body to put on weight. Simple cahnges could be to eat chicken thighs instead of breast. Cook those green beans in butter and put some butter or sour cream on those potatoes.
Make sure you are drinking calories, if you are a 3rd world peasent and cant drink milk then drink something else heavy in calories.

Pretty much opposite of 3rd world, just lactose intolerant and dairy is bad for my skin.
So you guys are saying the only way to make gain muscle is a dirty bulk?

>just lactose intolerant and dairy is bad for my skin
SAD

>So you guys are saying the only way to make gain muscle is a dirty bulk?
If youre as thin as you say, if you actually enjoy eating the way you are now you still can bu you need to find a way to sneak in more calories somehow end of story. Doind the exact things i said would work. Skelly always need more calories nig.

I'm 6'0 160.

Any ideas on foods that I can add to increase cals

C O C O N U T C R E A M

You should be eating high amounts of fat in combination with protein to hit your TDEE with caloric surplus coming from carbs, you dingus

Sheeeit thought olive oil was enough

Nah holmes

You should be getting 2/3rds of your protein intake (in grams) of fat a day. Make up the rest of your intake then with carbs.

I.e I intake 150g of protein a day and 100g of fat

OP is a fucking faggit wasting our time try calorie dense foods even then you're eating like a fucking pussy

Triggered

That portion size makes it look like a cutting meal

Rice, pasta, and potatoes.

Nigger didnt you read what I said. Seeand eat peanut butter like its going out of style.

Maybe try eating something that's not 90% bird food and like 50 grams of chicken (pretty much the lowest calorie meat)

Just slap like 500 grams of whatever meat in a frying pan and eat it with a bunch of potato candyass

What do you eat then for lunch?

>this is what skellys consider eating to gain mass
Holy fuck I never knew the term skeleton was so accurate until today. Just eat calorie dense foods like peanut butter and almond butter. How do people screw this up in anno Domini + 2017?

I eat chicken, green beans, potatoes at about 9 am and then again around 1pm. I eat PB twice a day, should I just do JOPBAD - jar of peanut butter a day

Eat more you dumb shit. Actually eat more. Count the calories

>Should I just eat whatever with no regard to how much to gain wait
Gee I dunno user, maybe follow the sticky. Plug in the numbers, calculate your TDEE, set your goal to gain weight to get a caloric target then record your food to make sure you meet said target.

How'd you get your chicken so brown? What did you season it with? Did you grill those beans?