Steroids are everything

And you cant convince me otherwise. Just look at von moger, look at this little twink and then in this video. How do you start with a frame like that then end up mr. universe? Not to mention his shitty, no-intensity workout. Its like all they rely on is steroids

youtube.com/watch?v=m0rpBeH1qGI

Trips of truth, there's no reason to be natty these days if you want to pack on the muscle it's far easier to do a cycle and get a years results in a single cycle.

he has literally on camera admitted to using gear. What is your point? Anyone with half a brain knows he isnt natural.

CHEKKKING those trips though

Everyone always says that skinny dudes shouldn't pin too. Guess that's a bunch of bullshit

I never said he is denying use, im saying that bodybuilders downplay the importance of drugs. Just look at what the guys over in kuwait do to bodybuilders

No one says that

Yeah they do. They say that you'll get too strong too fast and that your tendons won't be able to keep up with your gains and you'll die.

To be honest hes still narrow as shit for how big he is and his back is lagging terribly.

well of course they do, steroids are illegal in many countries. What is the point of your post?

>years

more like lifetime of natty lifting in a single 20 week cycle

exactly what i just typed out you fucking illiterate nigger, the common theme of gear heads saying "hurrr its not just steroids" but it fucking is. Im saying it fucking stupid how much they downplay it when you can get tranformations like OP and how these guys train like shit and still build world class physiques.

> the common theme of gear heads saying "hurrr its not just steroids"
everyone knows that they are on drugs

is the point of your post to bitch about how you cant look like calum (or any other pro) naturally?
Everyone knows, they just have to downplay it.
I still dont see the point of your post.

of course you tard, we all know they use
what are you trying to say

>cheating at risk of dying
>being so big your range of motion sucks

I mean if thats your passion sure but dont like youre superior you silly hulks

Good luck with the heart explosions

i thought about it... but i dont think i ever going to do it. Ist not worth it mates.
For me an the psychological issues that you going to have to big of a pain in the ass to start with.
Dont lie to yourself, roiding is all about getting pussy and confirmation from others... well you can get those thinks without roiding, but with confidence.
Train your Body, be positive, lern some pick up and dont fear nothing, you can only get better with a positive mindset.

Good luck and alot of pussy anons.

I plan to roid when I get close to 1/2/3/4 for 5 reps.

Until then I'm too weak.

I'm too lazy to roid, there are too many consequences to worry about. At least now I can just lift hard and not give a shit about anything, feeling superior to roiders.

ill never roid up just cause i am beautiful and even just a year normies all call me swole and jacked n shit .

i still feel like a worm i see anyone who is actually fit. and thats not even talking those on gear.

Honestly this is no jokes. I am a reckless 21 year old who ran a cycle last winter. Started 6 ft 177 lbs, shot up to 200. My bench went from 225x5 to 265x5 in like 6 weeks and I fucking tore the tendon on the outside of my pec. Use steroids, but don't be a dumbass "pushing yourself" like I did.

Lol can you even lift now?

no shit
who you are and what you look like is 99% DNA and hormones in your blood
basically genetics + hormones = life

what the fuck is the point of steroids you can literally lift for 6 months and most people will think you're the swolest motherfucker alive

no one has ever said that

not when you have the test of an old man in your late teens!

can't tell if you're trying to sound funny or retarded

Did you get your balls removed or something?

He's not lying, unless you train and eat like shit or have low test. Normies think a small amount of muscle mass and being relatively lean is ripped

I started cycling at 145 lbs and got up to 175 (5'11) and never hurt myself. Don't be fucking retarded and you'll be fine.