Go to 10 year hs reunion

>go to 10 year hs reunion
>every girl is a whale
>guys are out of shape
>they all "grew out of partying"
>99% are married and have kids
>tfw i didnt buy into the life ends at 30 meme and party constantly, am probably addicted to coke, have casual sex, dont have kids and look better than all of them

normal fags have such dull lives when you think about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk
youtube.com/watch?v=Bi-RT1jYP_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should grow out of partying

wow, I don't give a shit

>bragging about being unproductive

Wew lad, I notice you didn't mention the jobs

you write like you haven't mentally aged since 16

I agree but I genuinely 'grew out of partying' because I simply don't have the energy for that shit anymore. Maybe I should try coke.

hes 28 so yeah hes a baby

You're the old guy that shouldn't be at the bar
It's possible you sleep with younger chicks with daddy issues and use millennial buzzwords but you should have enjoyed your youth when you were young and found more mature and responsible ways to enjoy your life

You think youre cool, we get it man.

>bar

I go to high end clubs in Manhattan. wouldn't be caught dead in a bar

You and your classmates are both wrong. Be fit and hot but balance fun with actual accomplishments

You cant do math he is 38

Name one

lol

As long as you make more money than the next son of a bitch and feel happy in life, good on you m8.

too many people let go of life in their late 20's early 30's, it's ike they give up then boom they become overweight shitstains of who they once were, i's weird seeing it happen

Name 3

fuck off

>reunions

do schools actually do this or is it a meme revenge fantasy?

>younger chicks with daddy issues

But those are the best kind of chicks to sleep with. They'll do anything.

Name 0

I don't think there's anything wrong with enjoying nightlife at age 28 but I would definitely cut down on the drinking/drugs for health reasons.

My life ended long before 30. I don't know why I'm still going to be honest.

Yes I've had sex and gf's I just don't see a reason to keep banging away at the used up women who accidentally drift into my life. I've never had sex better then a two hour edging jackfest.

The only reason people give really is to have kids, and I'm way to edgy and spiteful to raise a child. How can I love something when I can't even love myself? How can I justify forcing life on something when I resent that it was done to me?

Tl:Dr why bother?

wow, your life is so exciting that you have to seek approval from Veeky Forums. i clap for you.

Have you thought of killing yourself?

Celio

I think the biggest difference between you and them is that you made a thread on Veeky Forums of all places to feel superior. Thanks for the laugh my man

>go to 10 year hs reunion
>tfw i didnt buy into the life ends at 30 meme

were you a retard and held back for 2/3 years?

way to post on an anime image board to reinforce how cool you are

>asshurt normies detected

Still mad about highschool huh?

You implying normies have good jobs? Most of them work in a fucking office, dude

You can waste your life or you can live it. It's that simple.

Name all of them

ENTP is probably 90% of Veeky Forums.

An office is one of the better places you can end up in, to be honest

When they say grow out of partying it means they don't go to the club and listen to shit music and fuck strangers, they party in adult ways with close friends, go out to dinner or hit the bar for a few beers with mates after work, it's much funner if you're mentally older than 22

Nah most of us are IXTP

My dream is to go to my reunion in a Ferrari with a supermodel.

I'm an ENTP

I think Veeky Forums and reddit are full of INTJs

(Not that I use Reddit (I have way too much chan cred to sink so low) it's just what I heard on the proverbial block

I used to think getting an office job would be the worst thing on earth and now because I was stupid I'm a few years behind getting an office job and being comfy for life. Wtf is better than chilling in a nice office getting paid bank?

Or through the proverbial grapevine

The proverbial horse's mouth

I think your reading comprehension is terrible hes 27 - 28

Wait, is the horse itself a proverb, or is it called the proverbial horse because it speaks in proverbs?

It's a proverbial horse who speaks in allegories

In the end are we not all proverbial horses?

Dashing through fields of allegories, pausing momentarily to gaze upon our reflections in streams of inequity

I'd just like a middle ground at 30, maybe a girl and a kid at 30 but going out once a week too

how are you not bored of "coke and partying constantly"? Did you just start doing it

As someone who worked in lawncare, a kitchen, and a warehouse as a teen b4 getting my current office job out of college, not much

there are two types of people claiming they prefer "working" jobs to office jobs: the delusional and those who have simply never labored every day

You need Jordan Peterson in your life

I don't envy your life OP. I think I have a normie life (office work, family and blah)..but I will not mock you. I think that lifestyle has an expiration date. And you have reached it the day of the reunion.
Don't go for the so-called normie life, just find your way. And please quit cocke that's fucking disgusting.

Dam man, what school did you go?

>/pol/tards will get triggered by this

Don't stress brother, I have coked out threesomes with my wife all the time and we have our own company. Only cowardly faggots care about tradition. Millionaires live full, happy lives.

Real Veeky Forums understands what a good life is. Invading stormfags are pathetic virgins that masturbate to being us.

This

Now name 2 more

>go to 10 year reunion
>everybody is out of shape
>most of them go on about how they grew out of partying
>talking about how they are adulting
>make a big deal about doing small shit like paying bills and going to work
>they either have good jobs or kids, never both
>none of them have savings, a few bought houses on 0% deposits and will be paying them off for 40 years
>they go on 3 day holidays to "bali" or "the gold coast" or "fiji"

It's like 100 people all have the same life, it's weird

look up jordan peterson on youtube, they will help you out

>do schools actually do this

They do and there's two groups. Losers that talk shit because they are embarrassed about thier lives and then there's people like me that like to show up and laugh at how shitty they are living their lives. I fly planes for a living it was fun as fuck asking about their office jobs lel

This has to be bait.

You don't sound insecure at all. Not one bit.

You're weak. you're weak and you're loving it. where's your sense of aim? What are you aiming to achieve in your life? You're a liar and there's nothing you can do about that right now, but cleaning your room is a start. what are your goals? Do you even have any goals? Do you know your moral obligations? Stop your self-induced suffering right now, you're a puppet. you want out of your self-destruction and misery? Clean your local landscape..clean your damn room.

youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk
youtube.com/watch?v=Bi-RT1jYP_A

The fact that I cannot for the life of me find a passion is why I live to just bang cheap hookers and play video games. I'm tried everything from ballroom dance, to fixing old japanese racecars, backpacking for months, etc. I literally don't care for any of it, so until I do find what I want to do I'm just going to do whatever the fuck feels good, which is playing video games and sticking my dick in things

I also find it funny that everyone in here is talking shit about OP's accomplishments even though the average Veeky Forumsizen is still in college and probably has no accomplishments other than not getting rejected by their school

This is a terrible attitude to have

I got laid off right before my 10 year reunion and my gf and I broke up so I had no qt to show off. I was also bulking and going through my menswear phase so I looked like a dork. Had fun anyways. Missed an opportunity to hook up with a cute girl because she tried to get me to leave with her 5 minutes in, before I even said hi to anyone.

I have a great job now, back with qt gf and making good gains. Still party quite a bit but have good life balance.

People in larger cities don't settle down until much later, it's much more expensive to. My 27 yr old gf mentioned wanting to have kids at a wedding last week and all of her similarly aged peers looked at her like she was crazy.

Enjoy your Younger years though. My brother had a kid at 31 and I can tell he regrets not enjoying himself more while he wasn't a father.

Espace
Tunnel
Dorsia

why?

Moral obligation is a crock of shit

>Took back a used whore
Top kekku!

not telling

>fly planes for a living it was fun as fuck asking about their office jobs lel

Why do pilots always talk up the fact they're pilots with a fake-ass Type A personality that's suspiciously too excited about their own job?

It wasn't until some people in my office started getting their private pilot license before I realized it was exciting. They're laid back and believable when they describe it.

Maybe getting to do shit like fly to another state just to get dinner after our laughable office jobs is a bit more to brag about than being a glorified chauffeur.

I haven't masturbated in 5 days.

I'm 19 and straight edge.

I drank once does that make me cool?

>being out of shape and having kids means they've given up on life
Come on now

Taking a week off work with 8-10 close friends to do coke, ket, drink and fuck for 3-4 days straight is the best

You should visit them in their office with your plane to make them super jealous haha

Haha im barley 21 and all of the fucks from my class have balloonned to parade size versions of them selves

It does tho
They've subsumed their interests to those of the kid who they're attempting to live vicariously through
And they've given up all hope of ever being beautiful and strong again

Honestly rand was right - selfishness is a virtue

>its another "everyone on fit is smart, rich, ripped, has a girlfriend/fucks tons of girls, has great job, tons of hobbies, etc thread

wow

You're soooo cool

This is why cocoon mode is god tier.

guess I must be delusional
>have cushy gov. office job
>spend majority of the day bull shitting and browsing the web
>basically no difference between my job and what I do at home
>do this for years
>bored out of my fucking mind
>quit job
>get hired doing manual labor for half of what I was previously making
>come home tired and feel like I actually accomplished something
>actually value and enjoy my now precious free time

just because you think a job is "shit" and you'd never want to do it doesn't mean no one would
I used to be a lazy shit until I realized being lazy is fucking miserable

Can confirm

what do you guys mean when you say "working in an office"?

like what exactly would this type of work entail?

I can confirm user is the coolest guy in his entire highschool. He was even wearing sunglasses indoor and everything.

Did you get a table at Dorsia´s? Last time, some faggot called Paul Allen or Owen took mine.

What an asshole, I hope he gets murdered.

Mostly the latter
A lot of schools do them but it's invariably a handful of Chads who want to flex with their horse-faced wives and jobs at Daddy's company

80% of my gov. job consisted of warming a chair
occasionally giving briefings to people
occasionally performing maintenance on equipment (only part I enjoyed)
filing paperwork for shipments
filing a shit ton of other misc. paperwork
occasionally doing remedial computer training

and to top it all off the actual "reason" for the existence of my position is something the vast majority of citizens rightly don't give two shits about

not related but infj here and jesus christ i dont get how people argue and shit talk constantly but im used to seeing it. If I say anything that could be shit talked towards i get the fuck out because of how sensitive my fucking brain is lmfao. Like this paragraph here i gotta get the fuck out.

Maybe when i hit my goals i wont be like this but damn it sucks absorbing emotions like a vampire

> tfw INTJ/ENTJ depending on the day
> fucking good looking loser
> ex special ops and slay lots of girls
> still feel like an outsider
'
It's lonely at the top boyos

infp. not gonna lie its ruined romance for me but i still have plenty of great friends i guess.

>tfw never get ideal gf perfect in every way
>move on

>entp
>Just a thrill seeking, drama loving lunatic

I've broken ribs from jumping off scaffolding being that hyped up, i'm constantly on the verge of several drug addictions and everyone cycles between inviting me out cause i'm the life of the party and hating me because i've caused drama/fights

>tfw 30 but look 24
Feels good man. I can enjoy the 2 year old lifestyle whole having 30 year old money and goals.
Take care of yourselves lads, most people turn to shit around 30. Especially women

what do you live for, user?

Normies don't get paid bank hand have to work for normies

The successful ones are in shape (if not muscular at least they are athletic and do cardio), the unsuccessful ones are the fat ones with a washed up stacy as a wife.
There is a reason why on a university campus in higher semesters or in Party events from rich people there are so many people who looks like they care for themselves and in the average apprentice jobs there are so many ugly fat and disgusting pigs.

Good on you for staying fit, but there's a flipside to that perspective of yours.

From their perspective, you could be some childish asshole that peaked in high school and never grew up, remaining a pathetic 28 year old faggot still pretending to be young while they actually put down roots and focus on adult matters, such as establishing a legacy.

That sounds insulting, but I intend it more as food for thought.

My own opinion is that nobody in their right mind should be proud of partying at 28, that is something you should be embarrassed about. You should take pride in saying that they were working menial jobs while you made something of yourself, but that point of view was totally absent from your description, which is sad.

I waffle between INFP and ENTP every time I fucking check, but I'm INFP most of the time.

We're destined to FEEL harder than pretty much anyone else, but it's not a bad thing so long as you maintain the discipline to FEEL about things that are constructive and temper yourself with logic.

As for the gf question, your problem is most likely that you've probably developed as an emotional center for your friend group, but you expect a gf to take that role from you in a relationship. But that's not going to happen for you satisfactorily, because nobody else can act out that role better in that situation than you feel like you can.

We're kind of cursed in that regard. We'll always have to be a light for someone else, so nobody well ever be able to illuminate our own lives.

This is in every single life time. Every Teenager lives the same life, every 20 something also.
I don't say people shouldn't go to colleges (in my country nobody will make business with you if don't have at least a Bachelor in a subject with math in it, seriously), but if everyone lives like every other person, it's clear that you don't become successful, to become successful you must say "Fuck Family, that holds me back" and start your own shit, maybe that means you sleep for 5 years under your desk, but the chances are higher that you actually archive something.

Starting cocoon mode is easy. Ending cocoon mode is where most of anons will fail. Being insecure makes people feel like it's not good time to already break cocoon. They will always feel like there's much more to improve, so they can be better than other people. Anons are not looking for being equal to other people. They want their 'revenge' by being better than them.

Where else am I gonna pick up underage sloots?

That would be stupid

You kind of sound like the loser in this situation.