Can you crush and snort a caffeine pill? I'm a trucker now and need to stay awake 18-20 hours a day

Can you crush and snort a caffeine pill? I'm a trucker now and need to stay awake 18-20 hours a day

Why not fucking take it like a pill?

Just do meth like everyone else

lol, this guy

Just do the real thing and snort coke

>I'm a trucker now
oh jesus, did you fall for that thread too

Doesn't feel like it does anything
Too intense
Hard to find good coke

You can but it will hit you a lot harder and a lot faster and it may be absorbed differently so the dose you think you are taking could be a lot higher.

the method they sell it to you is likely the most effective way to take it considering caffeine isn't illegal

2 scoops of preworkout before a journey might do it honestly but it wouldn't be healthy whatsoever

Too expensive if you're gonna work 20 hours on it.

Not that intense you're not aiming on tweaking the fuck out, just do small dosages

Have you tried taking more pills ?

PAIN
A
I
N

Seriously dont fucking rail pills that aren't made for railing

hey OP, as someone who has done it before for a shitty tech support job

yes, you can. it will metabolize faster but it won't be as strong. it's better though to just take it, lasts longer and the effects are stronger. the only thing you're doing by snorting it is making the buzz come slightly faster.

the average caffeine pill is 100 mg, the same as in a cup of coffee. so it might just be better to drink coffee and smoke a lot desu.

Eat something that's very spicy! Keeps me up while driving

Your job will be obsolete in 3-5 years when self driving trucks that don't require sleep take over.

Thinking about that should keep you nice and awake user.

18-20????
Do you realize the permanent damage that will be done on your brain, heart, muscles, liver etc....

It will kill you. Don't do it.

Take this shit to the stimulant board of 420chan

Take a modafinil and an L-theanine with a strong cup of coffee. (Or a caffeine pill) Reup the caffeine and L-theanine every 4 hours and reup the modafinil halfway through your day. Then take some melatonin 30 minutes before bed. Probably not terribly healthy to do that every day (you WILL build up a tolerance to the moda and caffeine and probably become dependent on melatonin) but you'll be super awake without getting jittery or risking stimulant psychosis (because moda isn't a stim)

>18-20 hours awake and behind the wheel per day

I'm pretty sure this is in direct violation of several laws specifically set up to prevent truckers hauling 100,000lbs of fuckbliteration from either falling asleep at the wheel or tweaking their way to a heart attack or stroke and making a premature delivery en route. If you "need" to be awake and driving for your trucker job, you need to find another job and report this employer to authorities.