Screencapped advice/motivation

Screencapped advice/motivation

Dumping

Here's a classic

Keeping it fit related, are weighted pullups good or should I just do rows?

This guy knows what's up

God I wish I had Arnie's tits

Alright last one for now, I gotta go to work. Feel free to contribute your own

>assumes the worst of everyone
>bottom tier
Some jerk off hasn't lived in the city

It's fucking sad that I have to get men advice from a anime forums. I'm still glad these threads exist on Veeky Forums

Weighted pull ups are pretty good m8.

i do both.

Bump, this thread lifted my mood a bit

Not a picture but I'll tell my story in summary. Maybe it'll help someone who is currently similar to how I was.

I've been a fat lonely bastard my whole life. Last year I had panic attacks every day for 3 months. I was so depressed I couldn't even think. No self confidence ect. What did I do? Kill myself? No I got help, I drove myself to a mental health facility basically on a whim to try to save myself before I just ended it. That last light of hope was all it took to really help me. I didn't wanna go, it seemed like bullshit, but I made myself.

It never gets easier. You just get stronger than your problems. I finally figured myself out with the help of Zoloft calming my crazy mind.
Anti depressants are by no means a permanent solution but they are a good bandaid to fix yourself.

6 months after wanting to end my life as a mentally unstable fat kissless virgin im now losing at least 2 pounds a week (330 to 292 in 3-4 months) and maintaining my lifts with unbelievable mental clarity I never would have believed was possible, even while in withdrawal due to weaning myself off of Zoloft. I've met someone and we're madly in love with each other. Every day feels like a dream. I'm not only improving myself for myself now, but for her too, and damn does it feel good every lift.

Anons, no matter what's going on in your life, there's always a way to fix it. Accept yourself, reasonably, not like a stereotypical tumblr type of accepting.

For weight loss try keto, or don't. Just a suggestion, I'm not gonna cram it down your throat, but it's worked for me and still is. Which is also what also gave me better mental clarity, not just the ssri. I felt an intense difference once I was adapted to the diet.

For figuring yourself out, find out your Myer Briggs personality type and study it. It's helped me a lot believe it or not. I'm INFJ if you're curious. Good luck anons.

This is pretty true, but at times I find hard to communicate to others.

What books are you anons reading?

I am currently reading Iron Mind: Stronger Minds Stronger Bodies by Strossen. It is a great read that breaks the head game of making IT down to bite sized chunks.

Also, don't forget, we are all going to make it.

Problems with this one.
6. Decent mountain boots should cost you more than 110, and are worth the price imo.
8. Scarfs have a time and place as well
11. Washing your hair everyday causes it to dry out, making it weaker, also some of those chemicals do actually go into your system due to the poars in the top of your head. Anyone with curly hair knows not to wash it everyday either.

I have a wife but the stuff about women is solid advice.

Is there anything like this for dating men? Not sure how I should go about it.

LONDON?

>implying there is a more alpha exercise than weighted pullups

I do bodyweight+25kg for 8 reps now and get mires' all around

No I'm just a gay nigga with feelings.

t.Dio Brando

Kek

>tfw
>losing weight
>getting better at nipspeak
>getting better at Melee
>restoring my foreskin

it's all coming together bros

I call bullshit on the PUA meme

On that note, remember to put your supplements in your fridge. All of my vitamin D and beta carotene pills went bad because of the summer heat.

nice post

Literally bullshit. 3 days old milk is 3 days old, it's not getting any fresher.

eating chunky milk is the best, the lumps give a bit more texture

the politics one is stupid

>if the other people are arrogant assholes, they are right

>If other people refuse to listen to your arguments, just give up and change your opinions

Was this wrote by a Democrat?

Main?

byebyyyyyyyye

Used to repost in every thread but I don't have the cap. This is paraphrased

>Immediately throw out 5 items of clothing that don't fit in with the "Alpha" version of yourself. Go shopping and buy 5 new pieces of clothing that DO fit the "alpha" version of yourself (make sure they fit properly)
>If you have social anxiety and are a shut-in, build a habit of going out in public or in a social setting once per day or once every other day. Go to the library and read, go to the mall and walk around, shit go to McDonalds and eat a burger. Get your body used to being around people and slowly build up your confidence to become more outgoing.
>READ at least one book every week. Familiarize yourself with things that are "trending" so that you can speak intelligently and not bore everyone that you talk to. Get interested in new hobbies or continue to cultivate the ones that you have. Develop a few "go-to" topics that anyone can converse about, and keep a few stories on hand that you can tell if the opportunity presents itself
>Quit playing video games, and try to spend less time on the computer. You'll look back and regret this time because it was wasted. Instead go for a walk, go lift weights, meet up with some friends, go to a restaurant or cook a good meal at home. You aren't missing anything - the internet will be waiting for you when you get back.
>Cultivate proper grooming habits, including but not limited to regular haircuts (every 4-6 weeks), shaving your face, trimming facial hair, trimming/shaving body hair, using cleanser, masks, and moisturizer, cleaning your ears, clipping your fingernails (don't bite them), and showering regularly.
>Clean your apartment/house/room regularly. Set aside 30 minutes on a Saturday morning to dust, sweep, vacuum, change your AC filter, put your clothes away and make your bed. Wash your dishes immediately after using them. Spend a good $15 once per month to have your car cleaned and detailed.

(one follow-up post)

Anyone got the sperm supplement infograph thing?

How to restore foreskin

>Try new things and get outside of your comfort zone. This can be as simple as starting a conversation with a stranger, asking your boss for a raise, or moving to a new state. It doesn't matter what you do, as long as you do something and don't stick to the same routine. You know when an opportunity to do something come up, and your heart starts beating a little faster? Take that as a sign that you SHOULD do it because it will help you progress as an individual.
>Don't sweat girls. They are just people and are usually more insecure than men. Learn to talk to women by assuming that they have boyfriends/husbands and are off the market. Treat them like normal human beings and share yourself with them the way that you would share yourself with a friend. You'll notice if they like you, then all it takes is the confidence for YOU to make a move. In my experience, the sooner you make a move the better, but every situation is different.
>Never, EVER let people make you feel bad for your true goals and desires. Don't feel bad if you break up with a girl who you later found out used to be a huge slut. If you aren't happy with something; change it. If you want something, make it known. Don't be bashful. If you allow yourself to stay in a shitty situation, a bad relationship, or a poor environment, you are selling yourself short.
>Make lists every single day. Make lists for groceries, for daily tasks, for long-term goals. Do that shit as often as possible and make sure to put a line through them when you are done. This is proven to build self confidence.

Ultimately you should strive to live a varied life with the ability to introduce people to new things while making progress towards your goals and reaching a state of mind where you are happy, confident, and comfortable

inspiration.

>Familiarize yourself with things that are "trending" so that you can speak intelligently and not bore everyone that you talk to
>H-hey Stacey so how's about those uh fidget spinners haha

your advice is absolute fucking trash m8

Stay go

I have my first job interview tomorrow. I've been a neet for four years, I'm anxious as fuck Veeky Forums. Without a proper schedule I can't seem to be able to eat enough though so having a job is essential for my gains, and I want to be financially independent

Just do those, but change 'grill' and 'vagoo' with 'buoy' and 'sinep'. It's the same score.

>financially independant
>having a job

pick one

I will give you an advice, for those of you starting to have girlfriends and relationships. Always keep the mindset that you can dump her every minute without ever looking back. Girls are not your mothers, not your daughters, nor siblings, you do not have any obligation for giving any company to them. Be with them, because it fits you, the moment it doesn't, don't and let her know that the same exact instant. Dump your girlfriends regulary, over the smallest of bullshits and over the course of time you may have groomed a respectable wife.

>destroy your relationships whenever you have an emotional impulse

sounds legit

My parents won't have to pay for my shit anymore so yeah