Fit, I need your help

Fit, I need your help.

I'm male, 19. I've recently measured myself and to my surprise I stand at 179cm tall, or 5'10. I'm well aware I fall into manlet status, and I'm desperately looking for ways to improve my height. Can gear help me grow? I've been lifting for a few years, and this number honestly caught me by surprise. It seriously fucking sucks. I just lost all motivation to lift and diet and all that shit.

Tell me, fit, can drugs save me at all? Idgaf about the side-effects, I know growth hormone can fuck you up pretty badly but I'm willing to take the risk to make ends meet. Is there anything at all I can do?

Once your growth plates fuse (which they almost certainly have), it is all over. Growth hormone in adults doesn't have an effect on height. Google acromegaly to see what it does.

I'm sorry manlet, being 196cm without shoes is the fucking tits.

>tfw 6'0 at 15
>tfw 6'2 at 19 and start weight lifting regularly
>tfw 6'5 at 22 and beyond

feels fucking GLORIOUS.

hold up negro, so u telling me you grew 3 inches between 19 and 22?

This is fucking great, thanks for the share.

yep, late growth spurts are very real. plus, i imagine because of when i started weight lifting, the extra GH production combined with my still open growth plates let me bust out a nice, fat 3 inches.

for reference sake:

biological father: 6'0"
biological mother: 5'2"
biological paternal grandfather: 7'0"
biological maternal grandfather: 5'10"

btw, just in case anyone asks: that is not a typo. one of my grandfathers was, in fact, 7 feet tall.

GROW GROW GROW

5'10 is hardly manlet size, don't be such a beta dude my God, losing all motivation to lift and diet because ur 5'10? Give me a fucking break dude, seriously, stop listening to what Veeky Forums tells you and don't be such a pussy lmao, it's actually pathetic, I'm 6'1 and I doubt you're that much shorter than me, and if you've been lifting for a few years I bet you a million dollars if me and you both went out and had a competition on who could pick up the most chicks you would absolutely fucking destroy me.

Don't listen to the betas on this board, they don't know jack shit lmao, and hey, atleast you're not 5'6 or something right big fella?

and by "I doubt you're that much shorter than me" (which is already obvious given the stats) I mean if you and me stood next to each other the difference in size would be minute at best, looking at numbers the difference between 5'10 and 6'1 look huge, but in person is really is hardly anything

5'10" is not manlet, it's just a meme. I'm 5'7" and I feel average, compared to my town of wops.

nah dude manlet master race
195lb manlets look good
fucking 195 6'2 faggots look like skellys
(drink milk :^))

well, when you have giant blood, it's like being a manlet if you're only 6'0

Veeky Forums is there anyone more pathetic than people at 5'10 or 5'11?

dude as long as you got your nutrition, you were going to be tall

7' people drag up the human average by having children and existing

Lanklets think being super tall is a good thing when in a post industrial society it is an impediment other than according to what liberal hollywood feeds women.

Its ok, girls know what they really wanted all along when they see our chadlet face, muscle, and cawks. Liberals will never defeat reality. MAGA

You're 5'10 stop being little bitch

182cm and 19 yo as well. Would fucking do anything to get at least 4 more cm.

The only legit way to get taller is one of those bone surgery where they crack your leg bones and stretch your legs while holding everything together with metal rings. If you have the money and 6 months to spare do it.

>trading squats for height

I swear to god if I see one more average height person claim to be short I'm going to start a height war.

yeah man look at this 6'2" 195 "faggot" looking like a skelly

stay jelly

also this, 6'2"-6'4" is GOAT anything above is overshooting. Worlds strongest man is 6'3"

i'll let you in on a little secret.
I'm actually 179cm as well.
you know what i do about it?
i tell people i'm 180.
boom, no longer a manlet by my countries arbitrary cutoff number. not like anyone is gonna come up to me with measuring tape.

6'2" 195 s-skellies, right babe?

Im 186, feel like a manlet.
No surprise cause im pretty much at manlet cutoff height.
What I'm saying is it 4cm won't change anything.

I was 175cm at age 19 and stand at 178-180 (180 in morning) at age 26.

did you change any habits during that time? diet, streching, lifting? anything?

I was 175cm at age 19 and stand at 178-180 (180 in morning) at age 26. Not that it's a huge difference in height, but it makes a difference.

>5'5
>constantly thinking about leg lengthening to 5'7-5'8
should i do it anons

70 in is fine as long as you accept it
if you feel inferior due something you can't change the only thing to do is to accept it.
meditate

Why do short/average guys add ~5 cm to their actual height and then say that they feel short at x cm. Seeing it happen everywhere, especially irl when I catch people lying about it all the time

stop that, dude

why the fuck would you want to be any taller than 6'2, then you just start to look goofy unless you roid

take mk677 for an extended period of time, maybe itll cause you to grow more, maybe not, im not a doctor, nor do i know much

no

Tfw 5'6 and want to kms. Consider it everyday and rarely leave the house bc of my height

maybe, but I'd still be taller than guys below 186 which would be pretty fucking nice

Thinking you're short at 5'10" is like thinking you're a dicklet at 7".

Cant imagine being this insecure. Boy quit browsing fit if you cant handle the maymays and shilling, seriously.

My grandpa grew like 3 inches after he was 18. I doubt you will though unless your family has.

6'1 19 year old fag here and feel short.
I wonder if height dysmorphia is a thing because I'm constantly keeping my back straight, sticking my chest out and tilting my head up to take advantage of my full height.
Praying on this late growth spurt.
My uncle is 6'3 so hoping will go up at least two inches...

Retard.

Good insight.

If you think you're short and need to be taller at 6'1" you were dropped more than a few times on your head as a child.

>hey, atleast you're not 5'6 or something right big fella?

Delete this

>tfw 5'6
Im only 18 there's still hope right?

I just feel insecure when there are guys around me who are taller. It's worse when they're the same height because when I look at them I think they don't look 'that' tall. I guess I'd just rather be 'tall' tall.

Stop being retarded and be thankful for your genetics you did nothing to receive.

Are you bitter because proposed being 6'1 isn't actually that tall?

I'm bitter because people are acting retarded and insecure when they have nothing to be insecure about.

5' 10" is fine. Don't listen to the retards on fit, most of them aren't even natty and even more of them don't even lift.

As long as you aren't like 5' 6" you're fine.

>tfw 5'11

Dad is 5'11
Mother 5'4
Paternal Grandfather 5'7
Maternal Grandfather 7'0

Why didn't my mom inherit some of those giant genes?

I'm also 179 and have never encountered this manlet concept in real life. I've only ever heard of it on this website. Stop creating imaginary psychological problems for yourself.

>mfw I open this thread as a 165 cm manlet
>thought I woukd feel bad for being so small
>people actually making fun of it reminds me how silly it is to do such a thing
>stop caring
thanks Veeky Forums

Dude, I hope you find a girl with a manlet fetish or something.

thanks, my gf is 155cm, so Im fine.

>6'0 14
>6'3 17
>6'5 22 (current)
I was average height until I grew 6 inches in 3 months over the summer of '07

Why the fuck are all you kids so insecure about your height like fuck that doesn't determine much, if anything in your life

why be a manlet when you can be a kinglet

THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN BEING TALL user

>tfw 6'0 at 12
>tfw 5'9 at 15
>tfw rallied at 20 with growing exercises to 5'11
>tfw growing exercises jumpstarted the reactor and now 7'5 at 22

what the fuck

I'd worry more about the vagina that seems to be spontaneously developing where your brain should be

Was supposed to be 6'5 according to my pediatrician, I'm barely 6'2 at 18 and grown not even an inch in the past two years

Am I fucked?

>179cm
>manlet
yup, this is Veeky Forums

I was 181.5cm when I was 19-20, now I'm 22 years old and 183cm high, which makes me just human by Veeky Forums standarts. I like my height, Klokov is 183cm high and Emelianenko is 182cm and these two I admire both as sportsmen and personalities.

>tfw 5'6 at 15
>tfw 5'6 at 19
>tfw 5'6 at 22

>thinking 5'10" is manlet status
I'm 5'6" (167cm) and would love to be normal height. You're tall enough to where your gains will actually be impressive. You have literally nothing to worry about

>6'2"
>Am I fucked?

I hope you are trolling, if not - kill yourself. World will be better without this slight chance you might reproduce.

>tfw 1.78

I'm 184cm and taller than most dudes.
I still feel like a manlet at my university though. So many 188+cm people.