New Years Resoltions for 2017

Well, we're now halfway through the year. Have you reached all of your resolutions for 2017 yet?

How did you succeed? Or why haven't you succeeded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rn6sYyqCLa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're a month early

Lost weight and got compliment. Still havent got my drivers license or a job yet. And haven't attempted to make new friends or apply. Gained back some weight from being lazy and eating habits returning. Can't say I've been having a decent go at my goals. I need to actually try harder

Lost 50 pounds after 5 monthes of hell, took a short break and now I'm going to the gym again after a knee injury I got a year ago. It's been going good so far, I didn't realize how much strength you lose, so I switched to Strong Lifts. The weight loss has really boosted my confidence and I'm trying to tackle my lack of social skills, but just having a hard time finding opportunities besides work

got a stable job. Slowly working my way to a good starting point for muscle gain. Right now I'm just trying to get rid of a bunch of fat.

Trying to remember what mine were

>Kiss girl
Yes
>Acquire gf
lmao bro FUCC no
>1plate OHP
Yes
>4plate dead
No, probably won't get there in time realistically
>Finish second album
In progress
>Make more friends
Not really
>Gain more mass, 190 fairly lean by end of year
Getting there, we'll see how the cut goes once I get there

Pretty disappointing year so far in terms of gains, both lifting and social.
Hoping I can get into a better groove when school starts back.

Nope, still don't have a gf and haven't lost virginity, which were my two big ones. I guess I kept to my plan to read a lot more though, got through a lot of the Greek canon and have been brushing up on my French. Have also been consistently hitting the gym 5-6 times a week and am in pretty good shape. Also got a job as a server this summer to work on those social gains. We're all gonna make it dudes

>Nope, still don't have a gf and haven't lost virginity, which were my two big ones.
No worries, mate. Just get there before you're out of your teens and you're laughing.

dont lift for girls
it wont last

I've quit smoking but still arent squatting 2pl8 so not quite there yet!

Blacks are annoying as hell.

>Lift 5 days per week
Check
>Gain weight
Check
>Get a stable job
Check
>Find a qt gf

I-i've still got 6 months

t. white nationalist

You're worse than the French.

Not even white. Everyone across the board is getting tired of them.

Yes and no. Got myself under 100kg again, on my way to losing back to 90kg. On the way to learning piano, and i'm passing uni.

But fuck me I'd dying a little on the inside when it comes to lifting. I keep on falling short of my set goals. I know being on a cut makes you weaker, but fuck me, i hate feeling like a weak bitch cause i can't mentally and physically get to my full goal.

>lose first kiss & virginity
No
>Better social skills
No, in fact I'm pretty sure I've regressed
>Get to at least 13% by the end of July with none of my lifts dropping significantly
Maybe, probably not

every man worth of calling himself man should be nationalist. The most male behaviour through the history has been: protecting your people and caring about them

There is only one thing that will unite mankind, and that is globalism. "Whiteness" needs to be abolished as a keystone in the racial supremacist patriarchal power structure. And we need to start with France.

Read a fucking book. Read forty fucking books.

>Implying i care about my nation
>Implying i consider people in America "my people"

>Kiss girl
Yes
>Acquire gf
lmao bro FUCC no
Greentext pls. What happened in between these two that did no lead to a gf. Legitimately asking, because with my last gf the first pretty much immediately led to the second. Did it just not go anywhere?

got a gf whom i've actually fallen in love with
got accepted to the part of the millitary i've dreamt of since middleschool

i leave in 2 months while my gf stays here
life is hard man

No, but they're progressing. I'm optimistic about reaching them by the end of the year.

youtube.com/watch?v=rn6sYyqCLa0

Apparently whatever we do we'll always upset you America.
Either we're too lenient with our muslims and so we deserve our terror attacks or we're too harsh on our afro-feminists and so we're a racist state.

My new years resolution was to improve my life by improving my body and to get a fucking job.

I got treatment for my depression/anxiety/Adult ADD and started eating healthy. Having a clear mind helped me to actually make exercising a daily routine which is a big deal for me- I've never been able to get healthy habits like diet and exercise to "stick" before, but now healthy eating and working out are a part of my lifestyle, a part of my personality.

I actually feel like a piece of shit when I cheat on my diet/exercise routine.

So I think I'm well on my way to achieving my 2017 resolution over the next 6 months. I've already started to see social gains, physical gains, and mental gains, the thought of going back to my old lifestyle makes me sick.

I really can't thank Veeky Forums enough. The motivation and support I get by spending time on this board every day has definitely played a big part in getting me to finally stop making excuses and actively work towards improving my body and my mindset.

We're all gonna make it!

>lose weight
yup, less than anticipated but still good progress
>step my conditioning game up
yup, stamina of a plowhorse
>sort some things in my life out
h-heh most even got worse
>learn to cook (better)
10/10 would suck own dick for food
>fix broken relationship
REEEEE

pro still outweighs con, but damn

> 25 new towns
Not yet, will do, going traveling across usa for 3 months
> lose virginity
nope. hoping to in usa
> get a job
got one lined up for when I get back
> get to 11st 7 lbs
A month into my weightloss, down from 15st to 13 st 2lbs
> start painting
nah
> Learn and instrument
Yes, Ukelele
> listen to 365 albums
Yep, on 392 currently

you gonna get cucked bud

>learn to cook
Dude, I'm the user that just posted this and I gotta say, that was one of the most pleasant unintentional side effects of getting in shape. The more energy and confidence I started to gain the more I started to realize "holy fuck, i actually ENJOY cooking!"

I'm still a 3/10 at this point, but the fact that I actually look forward to cooking up a breakfast burrito or prepping a meal ahead of time is such a new thing for me.

Back when I was in "Lazy-tubby" mode, most of my food came from the freezer. Those were lonely dark days, friend :(

Well, lets see.

>get shredded for summer
Check.
>become a personal trainer
Check. (pay is shit though)
>get a place with gf
Not yet, because I'm not making any damn money.

2/3 isn't bad. I'm also reading more and becoming less socially awkward.

>squat 200kg @ 80kg bw

looks like its going to be more like 180kg and my bw is already higher. will probably end up 90+ by the end of the year

my cooking is pretty lit nowadays. I always enjoyed mealprep and such, but after taking a bunch of classes and bribing a skilled friend into giving me lessons on the side I feel like the OG Gordon Ramsay with a less funny accent and it's fucking awesome.

mirin traps and sorta mirin delts. natty? feel free to blatantly lie, but asking can't hurt.

Make your priority actual Europeans with traditional European beliefs that celebrate all European cultures. The rest are nothing but guests; never forget that.

>ugly tattoo
>minimum wage job

yup boss, everything checks out!

I lost 30 pounds. I got so many compliments and generally felt better.

Then I lost my car, making the gym trek too far. Then i became a loser stoner who lost all form of self control.

I quit last night for my new job and saving for a new car right now.

Im hoping to lose another 30 and by then have a chepa car to get to he gym.

>keep a journal to reflect on my day
check
>lose beer weight & maintain lifts
30 pounds down and still roughly same strength
>solve alcohol issue
no longer getting drunk 4-5 days a week
>stick to a budget
on student loans so its very difficult
>travel a bit more
took a road trip from chicago to texas, driving to seattle in september with a stop in vancouver & denver
>raise gpa
got almost straight A's in my doctoral program, starting my second year now
>stop fucking abusive ex of 4 years
check

additionally I met a qt in her own doctoral program and we are moving in together in fall. Feels good man.

not if i dump her before i leave for dat sweet soldier pussy breh
thank god my shitty country forces girls to enlist too lmao

155kg (341lb) > 127kg (279lbs)
Not there yet but I think I am going to make it.

Not exactly very fitness related, but I have bought a house - I'm still living at home while I fix it up, but with the good grace of the Lord and fair winds, I'll be moving in this autumn. On a fitness note, I have moved my power rack into the basement, which conveniently enough also has a sauna.
I'm looking to get down to 90 kilos or less so I can try parachuting. The nearest club has a 95 kilo weight limit, but having that as a reward to look forward to ought to make it easier to stick with the diet.
My cardio game has also improved, but I'm still a way off from habitually running 10+ kilometres at a good pace for the fun of it (as opposed to slogging through it and feeling like death for two days afterwards).
I need to stay setting aside money for a shotgun (eyeing the Benelli M2) if I'm to get in on this year's goose hunt.
All in all, I could have done better, but there's still hope.

nice

Brown person here.

Black Lives Matter is filled with violent thugs and people trying to virtue signal defending violent thugs.

Being loud and ridiculous isn't funny.

Many problems in the black community are created by other blacks.

I have to agree. I'm pretty pigmented (kek) myself and I still laugh at the we wuz kangz shit because it's effectively true. Some people define their whole existence by just being muh oppressed minority without thinking that people may also not like them because they're deadbeat oxygen wastes and thugs regardless of color.

here we go again
another white girl

Got back to my pre-summer weight from 2016 which was my first goal. Took much longer than I hoped but I'm there. Now just want to lose 10lbs and maintain that for summer (my course finishes at the end of July so I'm not going to be doing much until then). Then the last stage is to start a clean bulk when my PhD starts in october.

Guess I'm on track seeing as I have 8 weeks to lose 10 lbs but I would've liked to be there by now to eat at a slight excess and gain some muscle

Lad, the majority of the Alt Right thinks like that as well.

can't really blame them

>tfw well-adjusted black guy hating thug niggers
>tfw thug niggers hate you for not associating with them
>tfw whites hate you for being black in general
just let me reroll life

Mine was to start working out and going to a gym doing a PPL schedule and cardio for health reasons and to help with depression.

So far I am doing alright, gained 15 lbs from being a 170 lanky skelly to 185 and can bench my own body weight now.

Honestly /fit helped out a lot

Pic not related at all

Half proud half bummed.

Proud because I've gone months without skipping a single day of gym, eaten lods of protein and hit half of 1/2/3/4 as a 5'7 manlet on Greyskull.

Bummed because I'm not sure how feasible it is to achieve respectable numbers or look aesthetic and wondering if I should just switch to a PPLPPLX instead of a full body because I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

I just want to look like the pretty boys in the magazines.

Yep, I've been competing. Tryna make RAW Nationals, on the way there.

Like raw vegan?