Can lifting fix this kind of mentality?

Can lifting fix this kind of mentality?

hitler was right and the good men lost to the jews, i hope it's not too late for the remaining european men to make them give back what was taken from them

they pump our food with xenoestrogens and package our food in more xenoestrogens, average young male testosterone drops by 1% ever year, a high reading now is what a low reading was in the 70's

just look at this numale faggot, low test high emotional estrogen cunt, not all his fault though...

>pays for ninth consecutive lap dance from same stripper

"So get this, Sam CARRIES Frodo up the mountain"

No amount of lifting can fix the lack of a father figure

Also general beta/cringe thread like we used to have

I don't see what the problem is. I'm a female and he seems like a genuinely nice guy

Lol

> tfw not even lifting can fix people like this

Fuck yeah

lmao is it real

>I'm a female
Reeeeeeeee

Wait until he puts on your face

>Female
>Knowing what they want

Trolled hard.

What?
Just because he's a little creepy doesn't mean he's dangerous
I'd never want him lol. He's not my type. I just don't know why a stripper wouldn't give him a chance

I have never seen a man so desperate for his wife to reciprocate his love than this guy. What a cuck

I honestly just feel real bad for this guy

> I just don't know why a stripper wouldn't give him a chance

Because he's fucking autistic.

Same reason you wouldn't want to be near him. Gotta love that female instinct of climbing on their high horse telling the world 'Give him a chance' but never actually GIVING HIM A CHANCE.

Honestly seeing threads like these make me feel good about myself. I might not be super attractive or good with women. But at least I'm not a virgin, spineless or super autistic like the people in those pictures.

>I'd never want him lol. He's not my type. I just don't know why stripper wouldn't give him a chance
You sound very autistic

She gets an average of about 4000 likes per Instagram post. He gets an average of about 100. Tells you everything you need to know.

This.

lol nice

Underrated post.

>I'd never want him
>But I don't understand why people don't want him

thats the whole thing about guys, in my mind, low likes=more mysterious, thats what gets girls going man

That she's a famous actress and he's not?

Why

It's his own fault he's a soft man. Don't be a vagina and women won't leave you

Says the virgin on Veeky Forums :^)
He seems like a stable provider type looking to settle down. I'm not looking for that right now. I'm trying to get my masters in business communications and be truly independent for once. After establishing my career and dating men from all walks of life (to see what I like) then maybe I'd see him differently

He could be an actress, but only if he tries hard enough.

Not sure if trolling or being dead serious...

Somewhat. I don't know if the user who called me autistic is a virgin it not but it was funny still

same here user
those posts made my day

This reminds me of a 12/10 Bolivian chick from my college who was easily the most attractive girl anyone had ever seen. Ended up getting with a typical butch lesbian, absolutely disgusting and no one saw it coming. They're engaged now, it's so rage inducing.

I hate it when people waste their genes like that

That hurt my soul. I don't know whether to be sad because of how pitiable he is or to be mad because of how spineless he is.

He deleted that Instagram post, by the way. Maybe there's a chance he'll learn.

Trolled hard! Epic lul man! Upboated!

I read about this guy. If this is the dude I read about, he left the mormon church and went on this rant about atheism and how he's smarter than all the mormons. He then tried to get a stripper to love him. She rejected him in a big way.

Not a great example of Mormons or atheists.

At least the guy looks like he's improving himself. If you look at old photos of him he looked like a complete beta bitch liberal, now you can see he has potential, if he shook that little bitch mentality off. If he trained hard and toughened up she's be chasing him again

I feel really bad for him. You can tell the divorce was 100% his wife's idea.

Never understood why people feel bad for people like this. he's in this situation because hes a spineless loser.

I want to punch him and never stop

God. Fucking. Damn. It.

That girls get more likes then guys?

That MEW is famous and attractive while her literally who (ex) husband isn't

>We can rebuild him
2 months:
SS
Gomad
250mg test e
Month 4-8:
PPL
800 mg test
Tren ace 100 ED
TNE 50 mg b4 workout
Gunsmith classes at night
Month 8-12:
Cocaine

Does it remind you of that because it's a gay couple? Besides that I can think of no resemblance between your 12/10 bolivian chick and these faggots.

Attack Trump and have your life ruined.
Many such cases!

reminds me of when i saw on facebook that they were getting engaged lel

you're ragging on someone for talking shit about trump? seriously?

Why does Veeky Forums defend President Tubby? Anyone seen the clip of him putting flowers on the tomb of the unknowns? His ass is massive, you could fit an entire circus in those pants. And the cameran kept attempting to leave just the ass outta frame lol

pic is mother will die in her sleep bait. you have been warned.

>if this offends you just know i don't care
>but this offends me and therefore it should change

Fucking what? Just fucking kill these numale cucks.

funnily enough, the same thing can be said about stripping

Shhh

Toppest kek check em

jesus

He doesn't know the strippers, and this is the behaviour of a stalker or someone not well adjusted. It reeks of a saviour complex

as an ironic joke this works great, might use

Mother No!

coping mechanism for unselected males.

only way to fix this is to be a male that is selected

Got really drunk one time and ended up grinding my dick against a strippers clit in the private room. Strippers make money by being cock teases, anyone who thinks otherwise is a walking wallet.

I know immunity cat is with me but I don't want to take that chance

>those tabs
Fucking dammit user

>having bachelor party for best friend
>at strip club with bros
>girl from Tinder agrees to meet me at club
>we get a lap dance together
>two fine ass strippers
>sitting next to eachother
>Stripper on my lap grinding on my dick
>other stripper has Tinder girl's shirt lifted up licking on her exposed tits
>lean over and lick the other one
>stripper tells us to make out while they watch
>we do
>getting an over-the-pants handjob while making out with another girl as another girl licks on her tits
>literally hard as diamonds
>go to Tinder girl's house afterwards and can't even maintain an erection

fuck

I thought the joke was suppose to be that the father was missing from the picture before I finished reading

Soprano. Is this you?

>using virgin as an insult
>Only because someone called you autistic because you can't seem to understand that that man's behavior is indicative of behavioral and mental problems

nb4 I'm a virgin too.
I'm a femanon, so that type of insult doesn't apply.

But jesus christ, you're fucking retarded. You're the type of person that will get raped and then date her rapist after.

Veeky Forums doesn't, Veeky Forums hates his lazy fat entitled ass. There's like three guys from /pol/ pasting the same shit OVER and OVER, pushing Trump, their 'iron pill' emo comic, and those 'Don't bother lifting it's all genetics and steroids' posts. You can spot the samefaggery from the distinctive bad English.

t.triggered low-test numale

Oh man it hurts the guy so much when people tell him "your gf is far prettier than you are"
You feel so ugly while fucking hot girls :'(

No but reading this book might.

>ur a virgin!

Fuckin womyn

LOL, fuck this bitch

I'm glad his wife left him as soon as some famous nigga grabbed her pussy

>le president is fat so you should hate him

This mentality is straight cringe from the redditors who infected this board when /r/fatpeoplehate got banned

It's a weird and autistic obsession

In fact someone should post pictures of those people

>Veeky Forums is a hive mind circlejerk!

Go back to your containment website

Self help books are exactly the kind of trite trash I would expect a desperate beta to read.

kek

not gonna lie this sounds comfy af

>tfw you will never have a stripperfu to grind on you as you casually talk about middle earth and other nerd shit

Says the retard with reddit spacing

Why are you so insecure about it?

>Not double spacing all posts to trigger muh sekrit club autists

Oh hey it's the /pol/ retard. No one likes you.
> buh, buh, buh maybe if I keep saying 'nigger' they'll think I'm daring and controversial
Never gonna make it.

I'm not an American, but I respect him for speaking out against Islam and globalism

Too bad you'll never get single payer healthcare, but you gotta take the good with the bad

This dude looks like he had a midlife crisis and bought a corvette.

Samefag.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi from /pol/

Brainlet numale detected, which of these pictures is you?

What's with american and self-help books?
For fuck's sake if you're so moronic that you need this shit explained to you, didn't you at least have a dad/older brother/uncle, whatever?

Wrong. Go share another picture from Occupy Democrats on FB you liberal cuck

not inserting a

space every few words so you

make a nice haiku

Typical American liberals desu

Fuck off, Reddit niggers

Most people like are raised without parents who love them so they turn to the state to act as parents and pop-celebrities and self held books to give them life advice

They're mostly insecure refugees from Reddit who try to desperately fit in by speaking in memes they read on /r/Veeky Forums

Pic very related, they type of """"people"""" who you are talking to.

JUST

No

i don't know what possibility is worse, that this doesn't work for him or that it does.

he seems confident in his total lack of self-awareness

>a stable provider type
BETA BUCKS

fuck off you stupid whore

because people are ultimately a product of their environments. there's nothing actually wrong with him, the soy just got a hold of him

America is a country of broken families have you looked at our divorce and unstable household rates?

I have now, holy shit.