Sleeping on your back is the ultimate iron pill. Sad to see some of you still sleeping like betas

Sleeping on your back is the ultimate iron pill. Sad to see some of you still sleeping like betas.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119282/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you mean sleeping on your back ON THE FLOOR.

>not training grip strength all night long

Only if you include no pillow or you're still a beta cuck

tfw i actually know this is true and have actively been trying to teach myself how to sleep on my back but It's way too uncomfortable on my lower back because of my APT so it's hard.

Sleeping on your back is retarded. What if you vomit for whatever reason in your sleep? you're fucked.

>sleeping on the floor
>not in the bathtub, with the shower on, set to cold
it's like you want to have low test

sleeping on the back is the ultimate alpha way I've been doing it for some time but now I am reverted to sleeping on my stomach, which is still ten times better than side sleeping bitches.

The ultimate though it to sleep on your back... on the floor. that would make you the ultimate alpha sleep master 7

Fixes apt overtime tho

Do regular people actually maintain one general position through the night...

>he doesn't sleep part way on his back and part on his side
i'm afraid you're never gonna make it lads

Stomach sleeping is seriously the worst way to sleep.

don't think so, this is my logic:

sleeping on the floor / hard surface is the best for you
you can't sleep on the floor sideways cause that''s hurting for your hips and shoulders

therefore sideways is the worst way to sleep

>Not sleeping with half your body on the floor and half on the bed

Never gonna make it

It's my favorite way to sleep, unfortunately every time I sleep on my back I get sleep paralysis. So it's a toss up between sleeping on my side or demons.

When I manage to sleep the whole night on my back I always sleep well
It did not happen for at least a year or two.

I snore like a lumbermill when im on my back, though

Unless on drugs or drunk, I think you would realize if either stuff goes in or out

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119282/
Figure 4 is how I normally sleep.

We have a king size platform bed which is covered with two pieces of stained Baltic Birch plywood and has a blanket on top of it.

Every single time I've slept on a regular bed I wake up stiff and sore. Can't do it.

Pillows and cushions are the devil. They make you soft. Hell, they even advertise the very thing that makes them aweful!
>"Our beds eliminate tossing and turning!"

>Go to the movies and sit for two fucking hours
>stiff when you stand up
Now you want to stay in the same position for 8 hours straight?

Shall we discuss sleep paralysis?

I personally experience it every 6 months or so.

When I first got sober about 4 years ago, however, I would get it multiple times a week for a 2 month period.

Additionally, my sleep paralysis has become this multilayered phenomenon:

>I experience 2 "layers" of sleep
>Realize I can't move and start screaming for my roommate to help me
>Squirm around until I "wake up" into my first layer of dream-sleep
>Think I have defeated the sleep paralysis
>Attempt to get up out of bed but I am still stuck
>Have become so familiar with the phenomenon of sleep-paralysis that I am aware of the fact that I am experiencing it when I am experiencing it
>Basically accept my fate and try to relax
>Relax for a while but I feel like I am suffocating
>Thrash around until I wake up for realzies

I feel like that greentext isn't really clear as to exactly how I experience it but it's so hard to reproduce into words

I have ever actually experienced the presence of demons in my sleep-paralysis which many people have claimed

Not sure if the same but when I was in college I would set up some chairs in a line in the library and fall asleep for a while. Sometimes it was hard to wake up, I would lift my head just a bit, but it would crash back down. I was aware that I was asleep, but at the same time awake. And every time I was always dreaming some really weird shit

I'll get it where I can move but it's like I'm sunk in tar, sometimes I see a shadowy figure made of 'static' or visual snow advancing towards me.

I've also had instances where I wake up and see a shape like this burned into my vision with the little arms flopping around and it lasts for like a minute before fading

> not sleeping on your neck like an alpha omega

>nocturnal emissions into your own mouth for that mid-recovery protein boost
trulee the most alfa position

I get sleep paralysis on my back, side, stomach. I havent had it in about 6 months. Its scary as shit but sometimes I want to have it. Dont know how to set it off though.

I believe the back sleeping claims, but I cannot fall asleep like that. Even if I take sleeping pills and really force it, I'll wake up in a few hours or move in my sleep.

Someone explain to me the benefits of back sleeping.

I was getting back pain first thing in the morning after sleeping on my back. I did some research and found out you should place a pillow under your knees. Started that a few years ago no back pain in the morning anymore.

I cannot fall asleep without being in certain autistic side-stomach position with blanket covering whole my body including face. But every time i woke up im lying on my back, so does this count as sleeping on back?

> tfw I'm a tummy sleeper but wake up on my back

feels good to have my body lookin out for me

>Do regular people actually maintain one general position through the night...

Sounds like it. I would literally fall off the bed every night if there wasn't wall on one side and furniture on the other.

My legs move but my top stays the same

I get sleep paralysis and see other beings when I sleep on my back. No thank you.

Actually, look into it, sleeping on your stomach is really bad for your spine long term mate. Side sleeping feels shitty if you cut your blood, but stomach can be absolute trash over time.

Nah, sleeping on your stomach is a one way ticket to snap city

Sleeping on my back gives me a sleep paralysis attack, and it's not fun OP. Sleeping on belly is comfy anyway

I literary can't fall asleep if I lay on my back
I can lay there for hours even tho Im tired

Last time i had sleep paralysis was when i had a nap and i couldn't breath and it felt like someone was punching my belly. Most of the times i can open my eyes but i'm aware that i have sleep paralysis so im too scared to open them.

I can also squueze my ears, ever since i was a kid. I can make a ringing sound in my ears so i block like most of the sounds, i do that also when i have a sleep paralysis attack to prevent to hear sounds

when i used to get it it would start as a static sound in my ears and get louder and louder until it was deafening, all while it felt like someone was shaking the shit out of my brain. only opening my eyes would stop it but if i tried to go back to sleep it would come back.
im curious to see if anyone else has experienced this as well because like you i havent had the usual sensing demons that other people get

Terry was tired man

ironically temperatures too cold lower test production.

They're great in the morning or just before training though.

>fucking up your spine is comfu

As others have said, sleeping on your back makes you vulnerable to sleep paralysis. You'll wake up being not alone and seeing gains goblin standing over you draining your gains into his red eyes

>sleep fagalysis
Fukkin' lucid dream your way out, plebs.
If you don't like your dreams, change your situation and give yourself whatever you need to neutralise your perceived threat.

>on your back
>not spooning a qt after blowing your load in her

Topkek you fucking betas

This sounds memey but i have actually had sleep paralysis i've forcefully broken out of.

>sleepy
>go to move arm
>it won't move
>suddenly wide awake but can't move a muscle
>start hearing freaky sounds and the room starts to slightly warp
>fuck this shit
>try with all my might to move
>suddenly my arm shoots out and I end up punching the wall and breaking the paralysis, rolling about in pain

I have seizures in my sleep occasionally, if I sleep on my back during them I'll end up drowning in my blood and saliva

Why do all these full natty celebs got tiny forearms? That pic of Dwayne Johnson for fast and furious 5(I think?) Shows it clearly too. Are they just too big in comparison or what?

Same thing happens to me. Only when I sleep on my back, especially if I'm taking a nap

Damn, that is the douchiest writing style I have ever read

my dad was a cop and always told me to sleep on my back so if there was an emergency i could literally wake up jumping out of bed and that the 1 second that it would take me to roll and get up could get me killed

i sometimes dream loud static or screams

Sleeping on your stomach is bad retard. Your back has no support so your lower back is strained by its own weight. Your upper back has decent support but low back literally has nothing.

Wouldn't sleeping on your stomach be best then so you could use your hands to help get up better

nope, getting up when you're on your back is much easier on your ballance than getting up on your stomach, also the movement is basically a crunch, its much easier to do it fast as fuck than a push up kind of thing to get up, idk, my old man was always pretty crazy about security, now i can't sleep on my stomach

>full natty celebs
are you dumb or just pretending to be?

No, sleeping on your back is the Sleep Apnea pill

What are jokes?

I post my sleep paralysis in /alc/ on Veeky Forums threads sometimes, so this might be familiar.
>wake up at 3am every morning
>negative static in walls
>shadow creatures dashing around the walls in the hallway
>death appears in the corner of my room
>very large scythe index finger reaches towards my chest
>feel cold all over, heart pounds hard, please take me this time
>everything disappears
>clock says 4:30
>get up and shower
I drank to run away from dymorphia and ptsd, but drinking ended up feeling good. It stopped feeling good and now I go through a fifth a day to feel normal.

>spooning a qt
>not kicking her out immediately after you're done

>sleeping
lmao-ing you fucking pussies

>tfw you share a board with people who don't sleep suspended from the ceiling.

I've slept on my back my entire life and have never had sleep paralysis. Used to be able to lucid dream pretty consistently too (about once a week) but I haven't had one of those in a couple years.

>no comfy spooning
>no grabbing her tits/ass when you want
>no morning sex

DYEL detected

Sleeping on my back is a circus. Sad because it's the most comfy way to sleep.

This.

>Nocturnal emissions
Kek

jesus fucking christ

Always slept on my side, never once have slept on my back.

Already NOFAP/Cold showers/No sugar. I need to ASCEND. How do I make sure

1. I don't get demons watching me sleep
2. How to get my big fucking mouth from not opening during sleeping on back, i imagine that happens

last time i slept on my back i attacked my girlfriend in the night cause i thought a 3spooky5me ghost was attacking her so now i never want to sleep on my back when im in bed

>tfw I roll around when I sleep and always wake up on a different side

This thread has inspired me to sleep on my back tonight. I'll be thinking of you, Veeky Forums, as I fall asleep

It fixed my APT, along with ab exercises. Keep at it man

t. Drug addict/Alcoholic

can confirm I do this nightly. I usually end up on my side, but initial sleep is on back with knee pillow. no pain

then i die?

dying in your sleep is the best way to die

i wouldn't be mad

>1. I don't get demons watching me sleep
Proper breathing.
Strong buccinator and masseter muscles, these are what help keeps your mouth closed and as they get larger and stronger, aligning your jaw and keeping correct posture becomes effortless.

This.

I can lie on my back for hours staring at the ceiling and then fall asleep the second i roll over to my side.

Sucks

not sleeping on your stomach with your knees tucked in so chad can use your feminine boipucci when he gets home from a long day at the gym and fucking stacie.

would suck my own dick for them proteins

I don't scream, I sleep there and see someone trying to attack me and I shake a little but can't get out of the dream, I see them for a few seconds maybe but in the dream world its like they are attacking me for an hour and than I am awakened terrified, and say fuck this while curling up in my bed and sleep on my belly

> Not sleeping on broken glass
Do you even produce testosterone?

Something about an all white room is so erotic

>that fucking image

I'm glad I keep a knife by my bed god damn