AFTER FALLING FOR THE PPL MEME IM GOING TO NOW FALL FOR THE ALPHADESTINY MEME

AFTER FALLING FOR THE PPL MEME IM GOING TO NOW FALL FOR THE ALPHADESTINY MEME

Give me one reason not to do his novice routine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OMTC_j-1XLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because you can't stick with a routine long enough to see gains so you think it's the routines fault (basing this off of the fact that you're going to another novice routine).

how long did you do your ppl routine?

How is PPL bad? There's so much progress pics that show proof PPL works (It's literally just a split that hits every muscle group twice a week).

Anyone used AD's novice? I'm also trying to find out more, but at first glance, it seems like a joke.
>Floor Press

PPL is shit tier for your traps, arms and calves and overall bad for your joints since you're lifting high-volume six (6) days per week.

This,I'm making sick progress on PPL

started going to the gym 6 months ago and I do pplpplx and Im already at 1/1.7/3/3.2 for reps

idk why you think it's a meme just stick with a routine for longer than 2 weeks and you'll progress

you can literally program in rack pulls on pull day for traps and other random curls for arms
wtf are you talking about?

PPL is shit for your arms because you don't get to do any arm isolations until the very end of your workout which means you're tired as fuck and can barely lift much weight for them, which is fucking shit.

Same goes for traps and calves.

You spend so much time on other exercises on your Pull day by the time you get to your shrugs/rackpulls your tired as fuck. Same goes for the Legs day, you do so many quad/hamstring/glute exercise by the time you get to calves you're fucking spent.

Full Body with just enough volume to stimulate growth and with lifts placed appropriately throughout the week is far superior of a routine ESPECIALLY if you're natural.

I never get so tired by the end of my pull days that I can't bang out my arms isolation exercises,stop dissing a routine you can't complete because you are a fucking beta weaklet

>PPL
>calls other people weaklets

lmao nice bait -

I have literally NEVER seen a natural lifter who lifts 6 days a week on PPL that is strong. It's generally fake natties who do that, since PPL is the fake natty routine of choice.

16 yo progress on the novice program. youtu.be/OMTC_j-1XLE

post better routine

go kys then
Every one does the routine which works best for them
I literally have never been so tired that I could not complete e.g. my pull day,I always kill them no matter what
Why would this be bait? why can't someone be strong on PPL?and by what means strong? Ever since I've been doing that I've gotten better and better If a routine does not work for you It doesn't mean that it cant work for others
100$ says I look better than you

>not altering routine to what works for you
>bitching instead of making gains
Pussy

This x10

You know you can adjust a routine to your needs

R8
3x10 hanging leg raise
2x7 Clean and Press
2x7 Pendlay Rows
3x7 squat
3x3 Deficit Deadlifts
3x60sec weighted dead hang
4x7 weighted hanging sit up
AxAxAxA

>not doing 4 day texas method

t. someone with shit form and doesn't understand the concept of adding shrugs and calf raises to a basic workout template

>until the very end of your workout
The fuck are you smoking, seriously

There is no such thing as correct order for PPL exercises. You can change it up however you want.

I do a focus on isolation for arms on one day a week just for that very purpose.

>I have literally NEVER seen a natural lifter who lifts 6 days a week on PPL that is strong
PPL is a hypertrophy program, not a strength program

You uneducated dumb fuck. You wont find many strong people doing Calis either but they are all ripped as fuck.

>PPL is shit because your body's actually working out and getting tired by the end
>Follow a full body routine where you do 5 reps and then sit on your ass for 5 minutes and only do like 3-5 excercises :) please purchase my Stronglifts™ app for only $9.99!

tongues look gross, why do people show them off in the most disgusting ways?

/r/bodybuilding

Feel free to make excuses about how none of them are natty or whatever makes you feel better about your shitty work ethic and your no more than 3 hours a week in the gym.

This. You're supposed to bring up weakpoints by putting them at the front of your workouts.

This looks nice and clean but I refuse to do rdls and what's ohte?

Why were you doing PPL when you're a novice?

not doing 4 day sheiko with added upper body accessories

Overhead tricep extension

Because as novice you can do PPLxxxx and then feed in more workouts as you progress

Its also a fantastic way to split your workout, and time efficient for people who can do a bit every day, but not a large workout in a day. Full body also loses out pretty quickly.

Oh I like those how do you split the 4 days up and what's the protocol on weighted pull ups/dips for this

Because novices lift bitch weights and recover faster than any other level of trainee. It's right there in the SS book that you didn't read because you get all your information second hand from

the 4 day is essentially that, more pulling. its also generally better regarded than the 3 day for more even volume distribution between squats and dl

I'll just add another anecdote and say that I have also had great gains on ppl

Just do SS and raise your weights tard.

When your bench starts stalling add 5x10 to the end of your working sets at like 50-60% 1RM. This idea btw is the only good thing to come out of 531

I do mon, tues, thurs, fri.
For pull ups/dips I just stick to the same weight until I can do 3x10 then go up 5 lbs

I prefer the shorter time between skills tests and squats are my weakest lift anyway, so I run the high load 3 - day. If I was doing the 4 day I wouldn't feel good about slotting in upper back work where bench developmental exercises should go, seems counter productive to me. Do you find your maxes jump a lot more when you skills test at the end of the 4 day cycles than the 3 day?

t. dyel

You can adjust and change things to fit your needs instead of following things to the letter like an autist.

Kek this

floor pressing is legit

>getting tired means that you're making gains

1st year DYEL lifter detected.

>following any rippetoe program
>looking like you lift
Pick one

how is this Texas Method?

t. Dyel fatass who says "I don't exercise, I train" and will always look worse than the people who just go into the gym and crush a different body part every day

>he hasn't read practical programming

Are you implying that training on a full body routine makes you fat?

Are you actually mentally retarded?

I'm implying that I've never met someone who looks halfway decent who ever wasted their time on a 3x a week full body program.

I find that my metabolism is much faster training 3/days week on Full Body, then it is on 5-6 days week on a bro-split. That said I've always stayed much leaner while on a FB routine.

3 FB sessions burn a fuck load more calories than 5-6 days of targeting 1 muscle group at a time.

I'm going too much - 6 fucking days and hardly getting stronger.

ppl just isnt good for natty beginners.

That's because you don't even lift.

maybe actually try when you're in the gym, you weak bitch