be me

> be me
> absolute n00b
> go lifting irons 2 days ago
> muscles are still kinda sore

should i go lift some more 2day? or is this bad for becoming Veeky Forumsizen? like are my muscles gonna fall out or something? can they explode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0XD5auS2pwbZe8O0RHYlz4NOMu-cZgei
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keep going, you'll get less sore.
Congratulations on getting started, soon you'll be less of a faggot than you are today!

nigger nigger

u sure? isn't it gonna hurt way more tomorrow?

I would do either light weights or cardio instead of going for another full lifting session. sore feeling after workouts will go away after a few week.

>tomorrow

Not gonna make it

Do cardio. Also stretch a bit before you lift.

It takes a week or two until shit's gone. You haven't used those muscles in a long time, they're all pissed off after heir hibernation.

No pain no gain

if you train on it now, your muscles are going to explode. this is a phenomenon exploited by extremists as well.

They train these initiates in the name of Allah without rest and then send them into crowded areas. so that they explode and cause lots of casualties

Watch the news, faggot.
>pic related, a guy who didn't stop to rest on a marathon

user, when i started i walking and flexing my arms was a struggle, still went to the gym with the pain, it actually decreases cause you get used to it, after 1 week the post workout pain doesnt last as long and after 1 month it only last for a few hours (except for legs)

The sticky thread mostly suggests against stretching before working out but I agree that OP should lightly stretch / do cardio in order to warm up his muscles and tendons before lifting.

Remember to stretch before and after, don't jump into lifting heavy right away, warm your muscles up.

You will wake up feeling like you've been hit by a truck but it's better then having your newly healed rotator cuff fucked from a horrible shoulder massage..

yeah, you will adapt. Remember to eat more than you used to, add more proteins and some veggies

>tomorrow
> not gonna make it
so skip it, since it doesn't matter?

Are you retarded?
He's telling you that if you think about the boo boo baa baa ouchy ouchy you'll have tomorrow you won't make it and quit before experiencing any progress. Either you go for it or you don't and stay a pussy.

my sides

> muscles gonna fall out or something? can they explode?

mos def retarded

dont make fun of people just because they dont know something

Work out a different part of your body. As in, don't do chest and biceps every day.

Stretch after lifting to reduce pain

This is unironically the best post I've seen on Veeky Forums in at least a month my fucking sides

do some dynamic stretching before lifting. Also, do warmup sets with the bar only, stretching it to the max or doing it slowly. E.g. for squats you can do ass to grass, maybe move from one leg to another or something.

also maybe worth checking this playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0XD5auS2pwbZe8O0RHYlz4NOMu-cZgei

Glad to hear you're starting out. Whats your current workout-plan? Are u doing entire body one day or some kind of split?

How about u shut the fuck up and stop acting like u know everything. A dude is reaching out to Veeky Forums for some advice and help. If you're gonna be a fucking cunt to him then dont answer. U disgusting dipshit.

i just go to the gym, do some minutes of warm up, spend time on various of those machines until i can't do it anymore, then usually some cardio for some time.. not much of a plan and exercising pretty much ebery part of my body every time.

so u guys don't think i damage my muscle tissue even if i worked out every day having sore muscles all over the place?

You sound like the Latino dyels at the gym. Get a actual program, and working out the same sore muscle every day will cause damage due to over training. You need a rest day or if you plan to go every day which is stupid without a program you need split muscle groups to different days.

absolutely btfo

That shit stops after the second or third session already.