Lifting for girls

I believe that a lot of you have convinced yourself that you don't lift for girls, but let's be honest here for a moment.

You all lift for girls. Every single one of you. Even femanons lift to have fuck you power over other girls.

Beta cuck life revolves around females, disgusting

I lift so I can have the chick in your pic, OP.

100% sure OP is a girl. Post fuck you booty.

I lift for my ancestors and descendants.

I know very well that gymceling is cope, I just do it so I can direct my energy somewhere and to pass the time so I don't visit Gandy or go ER

>projecting this hard

>Let's be honest it's all about pussy

I hate these fucking people, they elevate the feeling of a little friction on their dicks to absurd levels. It's not that fucking important, there are so many significantly more satisfying and worthwhile goals in this world.

m8 I'm a NEET shut-in. Girls might as well not even exist as far as I'm concerned.

There is so much more to women than just pussy.

>there are so many significantly more satisfying and worthwhile goals in this world.
There are, but getting attractive women would probably be top 10 best feelings in the world.

Striking photo. Shows that all the chick has to do to be hawt is just not be fat, while the guy has to actually labor to improve himself.

if i were lifting for woman id just get ottermode. meanwhile, this is my goal physique.

i'm married

though since we met i have been lifting to stay hot so my wife never feels like i'm getting slobby

>Start lifting for girls
>Become a fag
such is life for a Veeky Forumsizen.

True, you're lifting for men now.

maybe you're lifting for dick

>not lifting to purge the demon hordes
NEVER
GONNA
MAKE IT

Lifting for 'murica

>t. rotc

lifting to strengthen our frontlines

>implying that guy works out period

How many cucks does it take to pepper spray a woman in the face?

>posting the shooped version with a Canadian spic

Tfw I look kinda like this, but I wanna be sexy for grills, I want to drop weight but I don't wanna not lift heavy.....

t-triggered

Of course I lift for girls. I'm an oldfag, I don't need to make excuses to justify shit. At my age, if you don't lift, no women will fuck you unless you have $$$. Every grown man should lift at least casually, get your gains made in your 20s and you're set for life -- just maintain.

Let's hear you name some.

>Girls are more than a feelgood hole on legs

Now you're just taking the piss user

I started off lifting/eating well for girls, and it works like a charm. But after I got into it deeply I realized the way it made me feel, the pep in my step after cardio, the slight bulge in my arms after lifting, the feeling of having self control with food while I watch my friends eat wings and drink beer. Health and fitness is a journey that betters yourself beyond wanting a more attractive spouse. It is just a big step in becoming the person youve always wanted to be. I havent made it yet, but Ive lost 45 lbs and never looked or felt better in my life. Im still socially awkward but ive gotten so much better since in been doing right by the man in the mirror, and the people around me notice how much happier I am, ive (come out of my shell) they said. Im not there yet, but Ive found the trust in myself to know that I will with hard work and patience. That trust that ive built with myself, has made all this pain worth it.

Except that no I reject women because I had a shitty relationship with my parents and that results in a ton of issues. I lift because you have to exercise to be healthy and this is my chosen form of exercise.

Listen if you don't enjoy it you don't have to do it but don't project your beta mommy need on me.

Go back to lookism

I don't.

I started lifting for girls. But then I grew up and started lifting for me. After a while though, that stopped being enough.

So now I lift for traps. Full circle, only better!

so your "many significantly more satisfying and worthwhile goals in this world" are what boils down to a bunch of people arguing with each other while posting images of frogs? sorry man ass sounds better

Lifting is gonna get you no fucking girls if all you do is concentrate on lifting all the time and not talk to girls you autistic fuck. You could be shredded but if you have the social skill of an extra chromosome it doesn't matter.

>unironically posting cartoons of girls in school.