LIFT PARTNER THREAD

Who does Veeky Forums LiFT with?

I lift with my pops..> Pic related

gay

lift by myself

>would suck both your cocks

Is Veeky Forums actually unironically gay?

we don't believe that any more than the people at the gym believe it. that dude fucks your butt.

the whole 'everyone on fit is gay' thing is a meme

but ... for a gay dude who does lift, this place is pretty okay since so many of these straight guys love showing off for and looking at photos of each other

if Jesus knew what you were doing he'd be rolling over in his cave

I'm not forcing anyone to post nearly naked photos of their muscly bodies ... just consuming the products

no i mean being gay, Jesus hated that. read the bible. one of his best friends was gay and he tried to kiss Jesus and Jesus stood up too fast and got wine on his best robe, called the guy a faggot and was like "from now on being gay is totally faggotty" (Corinthians 1:30-31)

is this some bait to make me read the bible?

kind of, but the bible is mostly Jesus fucking around with his bros and getting in trouble with the police. and then in the morning trying to wash the piss and shit out of his robes before his buds wake up and make fun of him for pissing and shitting the bed.

most of the bible is Jesus talking to himself while cleaning his shit off his robes like "come on Jesus, you stupid baby, can't even hold in your boom booms"

until the first sentence it's true (but just for the gospel)
well I actually lift for Jesus and go to church every sunday to show him my gains, so I had to check that out because I never heard that

which part? Jesus's friend trying to kiss him? or Jesus cursing at his weak sphincter while washing his shit-in robes? either way, glad you checked it out.

Is your dad natty?

He was born with a vagina. So no.

I lift with my gf. Be careful what you wish for brehs.

>she's too short to squat at my bar position so I have to lower it and don't feel like changing back and forth every set
>have to put take off all my plates and put on babby weight every set
>can't check out other grills as much when she's around
>she never wants to go to the gym when I do and is always ready to leave before me
>gets all pissy if I put my headphones in so I have to listen to shitty gym music
>she thinks every little sensation in her body while lifting is cause for concern and reason to stop lifting
>crowds my personal space when I'm out of breath
>gets all butthurt when I try to correct her form

it's kind of a nightmare desu

You forgot that women can't spot you for shit, bitch rolled the bar onto my neck while """spotting""" me on bench press
Another time she got mad when I bailed from a squat and the bar nearly hit her

This was me with my ex. I lift alone now.

this is why i wish i was into dudes
apart from the no kids, family and future of the white race thing

I life with my feels, and crushing depression at >tfw no gf

>that hover hand

Why is your dad so beta?

Lifting with girls is a nightmare.

Every time I see a dude lifting with a girl, I can see the suppressed frustration.

Doing other activities with girls (hiking, climbing) might be okay.

Lifting should be done with men or alone.

Sounds like your girlfriend is a total bitch dude. Redflags are as follows:

>can't check out other grills as much when she's around

If she's explicitly called you out on this, your relationship is already going to shit since she can't trust you to just look and nut touch. She doesn't have respect for your natural hormones. 2 billion years of evolution have led us here today as an Apex predator, I can't help it that i'm staring at tits, I stare if I see a bird move in a bush.

>she never wants to go to the gym when I do and is always ready to leave before me.

Just set a time earlier in the day man, you can avoid this.

>gets all pissy if I put my headphones in so I have to listen to shitty gym music

Sounds like a control freak. Tell her to cool it it gets you in the zone. But at the same time don't be an asshole only listen to one ear full and put the other ear in when actually getting ready to lift.

>she thinks every little sensation in her body while lifting is cause for concern and reason to stop lifting

Does she do this in sex too? Sounds awful. I would dump her for this alone. Imagine 20 years down the line and one of your kids hurts themselves badly like a break, and she absolutely shuts off cuz she can't handle the pressure. What an absolutely useless person.

>crowds my personal space when I'm out of breath

You're obviously not even sexually attracted to her anymore. Cuz even when I'm out of breath and sweaty like close to death in a marathon, if a girl I find sexy stands close to me I'm not saying shit. She probably just thinks its sexy to be near you while you sweat, you fag.

>gets all butthurt when I try to correct her form

So not only is she a control freak but a narcissistic one too who can't take criticism.

user, please just break up with her if you're on an online image board complaining about someone who should be your partner you obviously have relationship problems. You'll find someone much better tempered if you look I promise.

Like father like son

Why exactly do you guys roid?

For ig followers?

Wtf do you get out of it other than tiny balls.

Hey I posted
I take girls to the gym all the time before I smash and no one does any of this annoying shit. Hell we barely even lift in the same spot ever.

My only complaint is I do 2 hours full body, so they just always get tired after an hour or so and I have to tell them to do yoga or fucking run or some shit the last 30 minutes.

can confirm

That's just biological differences in stamina though

I can understand that, since it's not an attitude or personality problem

So tell her to lift alone you beta faggot

Yup. I lift with my girl but I'm not one of those beta blue pill fag boys that hold their girls hand and kiss her in the gym.
I do my shit she does hers. My workouts take a bit longer but she just stretches for longer and I join her for some stretches.

That's fine if your gf was already into fitness before you started dating. Most girls are intimidated by the free weights part of the gym and aren't willing to do the main lifts by themselves. In these cases dudes have to either suck it up and hold their hand or just let them get fat.

Or... don't date a nonfit girl.

i go to the gym with my bf and we just do separate things while we're there. literally the only time we talk in the gym is if one of us wants to ask the other about form. why do you two have to stick together the entire time?

My friends, it's pretty good
You don't have to ask some random guy to spot you

>dating fat girls

Man I'm glad my gf isn't a bitch

this is my nightmare holy shit, i've told her that my gym is my temple, i go there to fucking relax and lift my weights, and she thinks that i'm there to look at other girls, i don't give a fuck about girls on my gym, i just want to have my two hours of peace and clanking metal sounds of the plates hitting each other

I lift with my bf

huehuehuehue
>cbt
>thicc
>twinks
This place rocks

Because we both do all the same lifts and there's only 4 racks at the gym and 3 benches

Stop posting that twink misc faggot.

why's your dad hover handing you???

At moment no one.
I've had a gym bro 2 years ago. Making massive gains together, felt great. Then one night me, my ex-girlfriend and my gym bro went to the bar. Everything was going nice, had a blast. Then when I came back from talking to some people I knew, I caught my gym bro making out with my ex-girlfriend.
I was shattered. So I dumped my ex and broke all contact with gym bro. Fuck those motherfuckers.

I lift with my old man.
Sometimes hes not around and then i do the dangerous stuff with some dude, i taught him how to properly bench and went crazy happy when moving 1.02X his body weight.

This morning i was with gym buddy, he had to go to work and stuff so i stayed for my last set.

>almost empty gym
>2 girls and me, one is a mid 20's recently divorced big ass qt and the other is some tiny lady in her late 40's
>going to into the leg press machine
>spent the last 5 minutes talking to my gym buddy so legs are "rested"
>4 plates (each side fgt's) this is my 4th in my 4x10@4pl8
>doing some frank zane tippy toe vastus lateralis destroyers
>get to 10, that was easy... maybe 12?
>get to 12, yeah buddy... maybe 20?
>get to 16, mid way going upwards legs cant push, try to push and avoid putting my hands in the knees cus thats cheating
>push harder and actually the sled went down a lil bit.
>starting to go down... down... down
>it is actually hard to breath now
>put my hands on the sled in some crude form of bench
>WHEW now i can breath

>i look around and nobody is seeing me being crushed by this death contraption.
>i scream for the laaaaa-deh
>she sees me and goes OMG :O
>i look at qt doing cardio on the bike area
>she looks at me
>i tell her come here in the most calm manner i have
>both got there
>tiny old lady is frenetically looking for the emergency brake i guess
>qt puts his hands on the sled
>she goes uhmmmmmm and makes this red strugling face
>absolutely nothing happens
>again just calm, i tell them
>oooh, no no, you have to take the plates out
>each remove 2 pl8s
>i push the sled away
>take a huge nice gulp of air

>qt goes OMG dont you ever do that, i was so scared... etc etc etc

Shame it turned out the way it did but at least you had the dignity and self respect to do what had to be done and not make excuses for them. Confirmed for making it.

>on my way out they both are on th bikes
>i thank them again
>i come closer and i told them why would you try to move the sled? and why were you looking for some e brake?
>they just laugh and go into the i was so nervous etc etc
>they they both say something similar
>ive never been able to move the big plates
>cant believe how close i was to die.

Yeah no worries.
Thats their loss.
You lost a skanky 2 dime whore and a backstabbing bitch ass no trustworthy fagot.

If anything they gave you a present.

>>doing some frank zane tippy toe vastus lateralis destroyers
explain further otherwise I can't picture your story

Something like close stance leg press but the feet at the very bottom of the sled, thats why i have to only use the tip of my feet.

Post dad dick

I lift with my boyfriend.

Sad part is he's a massive muscle bear that outlifts me on everything.

I can tell that sometimes he gets frustrated with the whole changing of the weights thing. But he's the one that insists I go with him and work with him.