Is this a meme?

Is this a meme?

Your whole life is a meme kid

no u

"no"

How much do you eat a day

>tfw no vanilla flavour in supermarkets around me

1 whole cup for breakfast with cereals and/or various fruit. My doctor recommended it to me because I was eating too much shit in the morning

We only have 3 flavors here, too. I heard they've got more than 20 in Iceland.

There are flavours?

I've seen strawberry

But it's full of sugar

POST THE DAMN MACROS YOU SUNNABICH

Strawberry has like two grams per hundred extra than regular. It's god tier food.

9,2 g of protons per 100g

You can easily eat 500g of this in one sitting

Buying Arla is the meme.
Many stores have store-brand Skyr by now. Here in Germany the Skyr from Lidl has even better macros and costs less than half.
Basically about the same as cottage cheese or Quark but muchmuch more delicious and better texture

Not all brands have much sugar, basically only Arla because it is made to pleasure normies but make them feel good because muh proteins, just look at the marketing

Nah, it's breddy good. It's more expensive than Greek yogurt but I prefer skyr because it's THICC as fuck

quark is superior, here in portugal on aldi it's 0.89€ fo 500g and for 100g it has 67(or 62 I forgot)kcals, 12.2g protein

I don't have this shit here in small town canada. What should I look for? Like what makes this "icelandic style?" For instance, a generic "greek style" would simply be a high fat, dense, yogurt. Is this sort of the same?

I wouldn't rely on them but they don't hurt after a nice meal I guess..

no, it's literally 3 things:

skimmed milk
rennet
probiotic bacteria

if it has sugar, skip it, it's not skyr

t. will start making my own skyr next week b/c fuck paying $5 for 3/4 pint

It used to be 0.49 cents. Here in the UK I can find a fat free Greek yogurt with 19 grams of protein per 100g

Where to get non meme skyr in the UK?

Nowhere this shit is all they have and it suffices, 1 450g tub a day here.

there's quark here too for 49cents but it has more calories iirc

never found out that kind of greek youghurt, all I find is high calorie and low protein, sadly.
so I never bother with it unless its for making sauces or needed in some recipes

Waitrose brand

I also have one for breakfast. Goat brekkie food, and normies dont eat it so its never too expensive

LIDL Skyr Vanilla flavor ist fucking awesome
350g for 0.89€, but almost always sold out (whenever they got some i buy as much as i can hold, because i know they will be gone for 2 weeks)

quark is dirt cheap in switzerland too, probably the cheapest food per protein. everything else is hilariously expensive. at least all of our beef is grass fed by default
>50g protons per 500ml becher
goat

>arla

mate why are you eating cement?

I'm moving to Iceland.

What other types are there in the UK

Tried a few.
The only ones that I really liked were the carrot with apple ones.

Real weird sounding but a good breakfast.

yo where i'm fellow britbong

lies, tell me where

Ur local waitrose

Arla is not skyr, it's sugary yogurt goop.

Southwest bro

they're all below 10% protein, whats the exact one?

>tfw spanish
>tfw "greek yoghurt" means yoghurt with added cream to make it thicker
>tfw have only ever seen skyr in movies
>tfw "quark" means a mixture of cottage cheese and yoghurt with the consistency of wet chalk and the foulest taste you could ever imagine
>tfw your country doesn't want you to make gains

Lidl sells it

I did the math on this a while back turns out low-fat quark was cheaper per gramme if of protein then my protein 5kg whey bags unless there was a sale where whey was at least 29 percent of

I FUCKING LOVE ARLA YOG 450g A DAY EVERY DAY

Tried to eat it a couple of times but it just gave a me a weird stomach and head ache.