/fat/ "suns out but no guns" edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/
>Keto
antranik.org/keto-diet/
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/27vx2z/beginners_guide_to_keto/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ab_S0O--QFU
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/2016/12/19/saturated-fat-regardless-of-type-found-linked-with-increased-heart-disease-risk/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0113605
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love my recumbent bike since there is no excuse to not exercise. I bike everyday and now it's getting easier that I'm looking at harder exercises

>tfw 2 years of trying to diet but caved to my cravings the first day because I was a subhuman piece of shit
>5th day into diet and haven't had any thoughts of caving

I suppose I should feel good about it, the longer I go the happier I feel about it.

you are going to make it, user.

you lads and lassies, I've become addicted to watching bodybuilders and weight lifters videos on youtube on diet, exercise, motivation, and I follow fitness girls and fitness men on instagram and am learning so much but also drawing so much inspiration from them and motivation to keep going. It's like building this mental cocoon of positive reinforcement on everything health and fitness related until you finally adopt the mindset, live by it, and become it. Anyone else doing the same thing?

I wish I had some kind of panic button or easy place to post to whenever I'm craving bad shit like a retard. GameFAQs CE is the board I go to most but 90% of the people there are also fat fucks so nobody cares

I've got 580 cals left for today.
I'm thinking about ordering this pizza.
I can have four slices of thin crust.
Does anyone know how big the slices are? Are they cut into those shit little squares when you get thin crust?

ive started to watch more workout and diet related channels more often when i started losing weight
mostly to get motivation so i dont fuck up again

>keto for 4 weeks
>lost 10 lbs
>keto + 500 cal deficit + IF
>lost another 10 lbs
>keto + 750 cal deficit + IF
>lost another 5 lbs but stall

What do i do now brahs? I need 15-20 more lbs to lose.

I like going to progresspics on leddit because I see people who have made it and makes me believe that I can make it too

By default they'll party cut their thin crust, but they might be willing to do a normal 8-cut if you ask.

I just tried to weigh myself and my scales broke

Hey /fat/ so I have been fat for a long time and it has really hampered my social and sexual life. But we had a friend's birthday and I ended up going. It was at a gay club and I found out that gay fat guys are called bears and they get a lot of action. I was being hit on left and right. And all the fat guys seemed like they were so happy with themselves dancing without shirts. Should I stop dieting and hating myself and forget about girls or having sex with them and just live life as a happy gay bear?

That's basically why I got one. I've found myself putting off cardio because it's too hot outside (which is fair because fuck the south), so this is the best solution.

I do the same thing, user. I don't even pay attention naysayers around me anymore because I'm actually enjoying life now.

not gonna lie, whenever I get hungry or "bored hungry", I put on a documentary or show about obesity and it calms me the fuck down for real.

Try eating at maintenance for a week or two or go for a 1k deficit

Up cal intake to your new maintenance for 4-7 days, then go back to 500 cal deficit

you can't just make yourself gay because you want to be you fucking tard

I guess your answer depends on whether you like penis more than vag

Two bowls of apple jacks this morning + hot pocket. Took a two hour nap, woke up and just ate two tuna sandwhiches. I'm still hungry, gonna go have a fat bowl of raisin bran.

just spend some time in trap threads on Veeky Forums, acquired faggotry guaranteed

So with keto you lose your glycogen and the water that is associated with it. That is about 5lb of weight. You didn't actually lose that weight though, because it is not like losing fat. Instead when you get off of keto you are going to gain that back as a healthy person will always have that 5lb of glycogen and water.

So really you lost like 20lb instead of 25lb which means the stall isn't as bad as you think. Keep at it and you will continue to lose.

I'm from Louisiana so I get you. I get tired after work to work out so I get to go home, chill for a little and then hop on my bike. I don't have that excuse of being lazy to go to the gym

seconding this. I am on 600 deficit keto and I've yet to encounter a stall, but if I were too, I'd go as much as 800 maybe then refeed, or carb load for a week on 100g then get back in ketosis, and go down progressively on deficit.

Maybe you are not getting full because you are not eating very well. Seriously I could eat a whole pizza and not get full because pizza is crap for my body but taste great.

Try eating a balanced meal, then waiting 20 minutes. If you are still hungry try a snack.

>all dat sugar
>all dem carbs
I realize this is probably bait but PLEASE eat some goddamn protein and fiber.

I don't even have to have gay sex but I would love to be happy with the way I look and get hit on all the time and have other people that think I am not a disgusting piece of shit.

THEN LOSE THE WEIGHT FATASS

>haven't eaten any processed foods, animal products or added salt, oil or sugar for 53 days
>gone from a bmi of 26 to 21
Fuck calorie counting. Restrictive dieting is the way to go.

>saturated fat is bad for you LAWL
when will this meme end?

same user, I've ditched processed foods, animal products and sugar for maybe one week now, and I am fine. Vegan and Keto too.

>instantly getting defensive even though I didn't say anything about any food groups being bad for you
Sasuga ketard

can't tell if serious

what do you eat?

Vegan here. I'm pretty miserable. Good news is I only had to spend $300 last week on food and vitamins! They had a sale.

fat fucks

That's about it. You also eat less without having to pay attention to it.
Calorie counting will be useful when you want to cut below like 15%, until then, you want to get used to eating healthy foods, to be able to maintain your weight once you reach your short-term goal.
Eating less junk food is only going to result in yo-yoing.

vegetables, cruciferous plants, legumes, beans, nuts, seeds, oils and berries. I am not even kidding, check out raw vegan bobby's perspective on keto as a raw vegan here : youtube.com/watch?v=Ab_S0O--QFU

300$ A FUCKING WEEK!?

>happy gay bear

When human physiology changes.

>tfw sick
>tfw cant go to the gym today

1,200kcal here we go....

>Keto
>KETURDS
FUCKING RETARDS.
IT DOESN'T.
FUCKING.
WORK.
IT'S RETARD BRO""SCIENCE"".
YOU WILL FUCKING DIE FROM HEART ATTACK, YOU RETARD FATTY.

Wtf
Do you really mean literally all carbs including starch, or just refined carbs? How many berries do you eat?

please kill yourself

shhhh dont tell em this is funny read

FUCK YOU RETARDS.
YOU ***WILL*** DIE BACONLARDIES.

ok professor

Has anyone else drastically reduced their money spent on food? I barely spend 100€ on food nowadays where i used to spend 250€ before.

Yeah, not only is bad food really bad but also rather expensive.

including starch my friend. I usually eat about a third of one cup of raspberries (about ten) with a meal once a day or about one cup of strawberries which are approx 14 and 11 gram carbs, and it'll be all for the day.

300$ ON SALE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A WEEK?!

Cutting out fast food out of my budget and diet I barely even spend a quarter of what i did before.

Whatever works for you I guess.

he's not completely wrong, though, saying it like that it's stupid

Multiple studies have shown ZERO correlation between saturated fat and heart disease.

Wanna know how I know you never read those studies yourself?

nice bait.

Vegan here, I spend no more than 80€/month

And even more multiple studies have shown LARGE correlation between saturated fat and heart disease.

>tfw nowhere to buy Skyr

well she'd have to keep it under 20 a day so maybe she has another equivalent meal in carbs and then a meal with none at all? I am keto vegan and I have meals with exclusively fat and protein, no carbs or traces.

vegan here too, seconding this. produce is cheap where I live anyway, could be that you guys aren't supplied well if you pay more than a hundred at most per month.

>giving (You)s to obvious samefagging low quality bait post
For what purpose

Show me those studies. I'd like to see them.

I spend $350 a month on my family of four

I read her picture wrong. I though it was 33g carbs

Idiots who only follow CICO and dont believe in keto are hilarious.

I mean are you really just gonna let this guy order fucking pizza because he has calories left? lmao

it's fine user, you didnt mean ill intent. In fact you care so much for this girl and her health you are trying to shift her from her previous ways. Support her in trying, but someone that doesn't want help can't be helped as we say in my country. Just let her figure it all out herself.

>fit in to a medium at 210lbs
What the fuck

I'm not sure. But now that I think of it, I'm gonna save all my receipts from the grocery store this month and take a look at the end to see what I'm spending and where waste could be cut out.

That's because calories in vs calories out is scientifically proven and keto is a meme

Yes. I used to spend 150-200 and now I get by with less than 100 because of the meals being super simple

Here's one that's recent, do your own research.
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/2016/12/19/saturated-fat-regardless-of-type-found-linked-with-increased-heart-disease-risk/

>be slightly overweight femanon with about 30 pounds to lose
> buy clothes from aliexpress
> have to order a chinese large (size 8)
> about two years ago I would fit in a size 4

I'm going back there anons and anonettes. I swear to god.

Thermodynamics are a thing, but man you really need to look into this shit. Gary Taubes is a good place to start.

Keto is "too good to be true" for a lot of people still. They've been told all their life that saturated fat is going to cause heart disease, too much cholesterol will clog their arteries, and carbohydrates are essential for energy and a healthy diet.

You better

you can't get fat if you don't surpass your calories expense for the day, no matter what you eat, it is healthy? probably not.
Diet is determinant when you're bulking or maintaining, but while cutting you could eat shit under your calories and lose weight anyway.

Daily reminder that these threads are terrible and none of you are going to make it.

No one is denying that, try all you want but you will never hate me more than I do.

>scientifically proven

to reduce lean mass, produce ghrelin, damage the metabolism, and have a

>saturated fats give you heart disease
>flooding your body with carbs gives you diabeetus
>combining the two makes both worse
Why don't people just limit their carbs and fats - notice I say limit, not eliminate/drastically reduce - and get most of their calories from lean protein? Like why hasn't some schmuck written a book advocating this and made a million dollars yet? Then again fatty boom boom won't stick to a diet like this, it's either the virtue signalling diet (look at me everyone I'm eating healthy whole grains and boiled chicken breast with organic veggies!) or keto, the laziest fucking "diet" in the world (hurr durr stuff your face with bacon to lose weight).

True for most threads on Veeky Forums.

You're worried about diabetes and heart disease, but not cancer?

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0113605
For every article you can pull out, I can pull one out that supports a low carb, high fat diet. Here's one that suggests that a high carb diet leads to higher risk for heart disease

>implying gay isn't a choice

Why not just give into the true redpill of waterfast and protein shakes?

Why can't everyone just make up their minds on nutrition. I don't know who to believe, damn it.

I am 165 cm, or 5'4. I know some chinese sellers overestimate sizes because chinese women are so petite and small, so it definitely could be because I am smaller in height that I can fit in L and not XL for sure.

>Funding: This work was funded by a grant from Dairy Research Institute, The Beef Checkoff, the Egg Nutrition Center, and the Robert C. And Veronica Atkins Foundation.

Just eat your veggies and cut out the processed crap fatty. Scientists are still debating about everything else but they've pretty much all come to an agreement that the average westerner does not nearly eat enough vegetables.

So? Does that mean the statistical results are invalid? Of course the Beef Checkoff, Egg Nutrition Center, and Atkins Foundation is interested in funding these sorts of studies.

Uuhhh yes sweety?

no refined shit.
lift and cardio.
go and do it.

/pol/tard detected

Can't tell if you're serious but it could mean exactly that, which is why people are retarded for reading nothing except the results and the abstracts.

>10:16am
fucking pathetic

I'm planning for dinner you twat.
I only eat 800 cals q day at this point and want to indulge in some fucking pizza

m e t a b o l i c d a m a g e

They don't cut them up in squares, do cut them in regular triangles. I would be cautious desu but if you want pizza, you've got the calories to spare

How did May go for you, Veeky Forums?