Why do fatties claim its so hard to lose weight like nigga just stop eating lmao you'll even save some money

why do fatties claim its so hard to lose weight like nigga just stop eating lmao you'll even save some money

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jsujc6Pj1BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I don't know about other countries but in America we're basically trained to be fat.

>Outrageous portions
>Soda, gatorade, fruit juice advertised everywhere and normalized
>Healthy stores are only in rich neighborhoods
>Fast food on every corner
>Traditional American food (Southern food, Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Apple pie, BBQ) all terribly unhealthy
>gym membership costs skyrocketing
>uneducated populous (He just Big Boned!)

Because the diet, fitness and food industry is shilling clean eating, magic diet plans and special training that burns all your calories and tones your body, all while on the other side we got feminist and body-acceptance and haes who're spreading their agenda of "it's impossible, "it's not your fault", "it's the patriarchy" and "it doesn't make a difference every one is beautiful and healthy".

They basically want to keep them fat for profit. What do you think would happen to the food industry if all fatties suddenly decided to stop eating like shit? They'd lose mad profits.

>healthy food expensive and only available to rich foll
>since I'm this poor, let's eat 5 more burgers
Mot saying having a good diet isn't better for your health, but eating only junkfood at a deficit is already going to improve your health if you're a fatty.

>he just big boned!

some people, especially people with african heritage, are genuinely bigger boned/naturally bigger than people of european ancestry

Bigger bones might make a minimal difference on the scale and change your frame but they don't give you moobs and a 11 months of pregnancy stomach.

typical poorfag logic = spending $50 on a week's worth of healthy meals is more expensive than spending $5 on a single unhealthy meal

this is why I never give change to hobos, only apples and offers to donate to a shelter of their choice. 99% of the time they'll go buy a bag of potato chips or a nip of vodka once they scrounge together a couple bucks, even though apples are fucking $1/lb

She's got some big hands.

It's a lot easier to survive on the hundreds or thousand+ of calories in a bag of chips than a fucking apple you retard. If they are homeless that is the best thing they can do.

Lmao not true at all, you've been watching too much blacked and developed a racial inferiority complex

maybe next time some loser with face tattoos tries to bum a cigarette from me (0 calories/serving btw) I should teach him how to forage. there's food lying all over the place, even in the city

*sucks teeth*
>aw shiet nigga i aint eatin no fuckin plants n shiet

you should see her dick

a box of nutty bars is $0.84 here

they are 150 cal / 17g carb / 10g fat each

a hot pocket and a nutty bar is a $1 meal and over 700 calories, 30g fat and 50g carbs

i don't expect anyone who isn't poor to understand the plight if the poor though

yet somehow I managed to live on < $250/wk at $800/mo rent, smoking weed literally erryday, without ever touching that trash food

Completely true, you must not know many black/latino people.

I'm not even white I dont have an inferiority complex mang

I agree with you but it's still not a reason for eating this meal 10 in a single day and get fat.

how about you eat more skelly lmao it's easy

Not everyone has an IQ above 110 have some fucking compassion

who this

why do trolls claim its so hard to stop trolling like nigga just stop trolling lmao you'll even save Veeky Forums money

Second this

Shes a big gal

@itsajlove or @itsjustajlove

Respect her

I'm a former lanklet, and the second I stop micromanaging my diet, I deflate like a fucking balloon. It completely blows my mind that people can get so fat.

Fucking this. I work EMS. Most hospitals give us free food in their own EMS lounges. It's all chicken wings, unhealthy sandwiches, full free pop bottles, shit like that. I just started cutting calories and let me tell you, it's fucking hard to find food in my line of work that isn't fucking awful for you. The healthiest thing they offer is little packets of graham crackers and water bottles. It's like they force people to eat like shit.

> Trying to justify being a lardass because it's cheap

A """poor""" person would ration their nutty bars instead of becoming fat off of it. Also, it makes no sense to eat food like that in excess.

> Shitty nutty bars are cheap, I'll stock up on them to save money, ignore my health, and end up paying for it later in the form of medical bills in the thousands of dollars

kys brainlet

POST MORE BLACK WOMEN

yup. it's the same fundamental, insoluble problem with the medical industry too - when you make money by making people healthy, you need them to stay as unhealthy as possible when they aren't coming to you, and preferably return to an unhealthy state once they leave you. it's why development of treatments is a booming industry but development of cures is basically nonexistent
also the same reason why pharma companies shill the govt to keep weed illegal and yet not regulate them prescribing people incredibly addictive and harmful opiates instead

good for you man i live on $12k/yr and commit chicken genocide but your lack of empathy and understanding is probably because you're a degenerate stoner

that's just one meal example. it's much cheaper to buy shittier, high calorie shit than it is to buy lean, organic foodstuff.

How The Fuck Is Being Fat Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Fridge Like Nigga Put Down The Plate Haha

So? No one is foreign you or anyone else to eat like shit. Don't blame your own weakness on others. If you fall for the commercials and peer pressure it's YOUR fault and you deserve whatever shit happens as a consequense.

Fucking nanny state faggots

This fucking cuck shit again. Teutonic people are the largest people in the world on average.

youtu.be/Jsujc6Pj1BU

would you guys consider her fat? i have the exact same body type and i feel like a whale but somehow, i feel like she doesn't look too fat to me.

if you had her body you would not feel like a whale, honey. just put down the fork.

You know this is a meme, right? The one on the right is a chimp body or something, with the head from the human skeleton next to it photoshopped over.

gorilla skeleton with human head

>exact same body type
I highly doubt it. Most women who think they look like that are really just fat. To be fair, there's probably some posing and digital manipulation to make her look a little better, but she's still in the upper acceptable range of "thicc"

can you read

Resent skelly here, literally doing this now, i now eat 6 meals a day all health cooked from ingredients for about £5/d you have no ground to stand on.

i wish that were true :( my friends say i look good and objectively i know i have a nice body, but i just always feel so huge.

there's only one way to find out...

post it

BAZINGA!
You just got double baited.

tits or gtfo

Post pics or stop fishing for compliments

eh what?

Well, i'm like 5'10 and 210lbs..I really want to lose weight, even started running 2 weeks ago, but literally no change...so aftrer some time without results I give up.

why do smokers claim its so hard to quit like nigga just stop smoking lmao you'll even save some money

why do alcoholics claim its so hard to quit like nigga just stop drinking lmao you'll even save some money

You see the pattern?

it's like you people don't have that thing called free will or smth

This, fast food is around every corner he isnt exaggerating and the uneducated part is true too, people think if they eat 60 bowls of cheerios itll make them healthier, most normal people know calories are in food but dont really understand how important they are to a diet

reet

Results take time, user. The most you can lose on a healthy diet and exercise regimen is 1-2lb/week. Gains and health require commitment.

Kek

We'll need to see it to believe it and advise
But you dont have to quit food you just have to reduce it. Even smokers can smoke less and alcoholics can drink less.

Stop making excuses for people lacking willpower fatboy.

hot

brehs
literally my ideal woman

I used to volunteer at a hospital doing stupid shit, they had super healthy food cooked in house, super cheap, and we got a meal and a half for free for every 4 hours we volunteered. It was a religiously (vegeterian) owned hospital chain though.

It is though. Addiction is a comfort issue. Addicts don't want to quit enough to actually do it and have years of bad habit forming routines and poor impulse control. Yes, they're lying to you about how hard it is to quit, although the fact that they constantly lie to themselves is more important.

Are you telling me cutting is easier than bulking?