Hey Veeky Forums

hey Veeky Forums

i took ur advice and ive been fasting. i havent eaten in 24 hours. i weigh 294 but im healthy. i just went to use the potty and blood is pouring out of me. what do I do?

That's your tapeworms dying out buddy

you're gonna make it

24 hours without food is nothing, go to a doctor but

seems most likely

anal fissure. tell your bf to be more gentle next time.

>i weigh 294 but im healthy

I just fasted for 24 hours. It really wasn't that big of a deal to me.

its still comming. what do? my dog has some extra parasite pills.

fuck you!
i was doing some jumping jacks this morning maybe thats it?

thats pretty impressive!
i guess fasting is a lie because i drank a "naked" juice lol

i also have been eating these diuretics called "EZ-P" maybe its my fluids commjng out?

Good news is user you aren't the first person to die because of a Veeky Forums meme, and you won't be the last.

You must be pretty fucked up to die from not eating for 24 hours. I think people on life support removed from their feeding tubes last longer.

In any case, RIP in pieces user.

ur a giant fatty man, you got some seriously jacked intenstines who had to grind up your piles of food for the last decade. When all their strength went to work on the remainder of your poops, they turned it into literal diamond hard and it ripped out your o ring.

The blood is red, that means its rectum or anus that got trashed. You don't got to see a doctor, but you will shit blood for a week or so. When you start eating again, just eat a ton of high fiber dishes and only high fiber dishes. You want the softest, most luxurious poops ever. So beans, oats, etc.

>294 but healthy

I guess HAES just got proven true!!! TAKE THAT, FATSHAMERS!

>falling for the fasting meme

Fasting every now and again is healthy, if you think otherwise you're retarded.

The beans, oats+lentils poops are majestic, one or two gentle pushes and that's it.

>taking life advice on Veeky Forums

I just broke my three-day detox water fast and have never had any problem like this before (have fasted twice before). Maybe you should see a doctor. Also,
>294 but im healthy
Come on.

You need Chipotlaway

Hospital OP go now before you die.

>jumping jacks
>shitting blood
A logical conclusion

kek

we're gonna need a pic of your asshole if you want a professional diagnosis

hahah boiiiii you got hemrhoids or IBS or something worse i would definitely go to the doctor
eat or supplement more fiber

kekekek

>i weigh 294 but im healthy.
>blood is pouring out of me.

pick one, you delusional idiot. as for advice? i am going to give you the single most valuable advice you will ever get on Veeky Forums with regards to how to handle blood pouring out of your ass. pay careful attention as this can and will save your life:

SEE. A. DOCTOR. NOW.

OP, EMT here. Go to the emergency room. You should not have that much blood coming from your tract. While it's bright red, which signifies a lower GI bleed, those can become deadly if left unchecked/untreated. Don't fuck around with blood coming from somewhere you can't see.

Go see a doctor!!

OP READ THIS FUCKING POST, GO TO THE ER NOW

light red blood means its nothing serious and came from the rectum or just inside it
either internal hemorrhoid or anal fissure, regardless get more fiber in your diet
that means more vegetables, fruit and a bowl of cereal in the morning

I wouldn't trust medical advice from this user. He's never seen a woman shit 2 liters of blood from her asshole. I have. Go to the hospital.

Sounds like a fun night.

>obese male ?20-30 yo fasting for 1/7
>one occasion of red haematochaezia
>no stool or other obvious cause of fissure
>?smoker, ?prev diet
nil ex
ddx: haemorrhoids, erosion, malignancy,
imp: get to a fucking ed you dipshit

But dude that's what I was arguing. You didn't provide any kind of verification of your medical knowledge, so take it down a notch. It could be benign, or it could be something much more serious. If you're a medical professional you know to always refer the patient to get medical help. Especially online. Duh.

it's a fucking hemorrhoid. calm down.

sorry, I didn't mean to reply to you

What's your credentials

just finished med school, being a neet waiting for internship to start in january

Fantastic. Good luck. If it makes any difference I was accepted to a premed program but since me and my entire family is poor, I couldn't afford the school. So I'm almost done with paramedic school.

i went 8 days without eating in the past and i was still doing my cardio and weight routines, go see a doctor

What do you mean internship. I thought you guys do resdiencies...

>potty

wuh woh lil baby did a woopsie poopsie dint dey?

Bright red blood in stool: possible medical emergency. How do you not recognize this

I gagged, fuck you op

Congrats, it's your first period!

TOPLEL

Are you shitting blood or does blood appear on the shit?

If you're shitting blood it's internal and you need to go to a doctor ASAP. If it's on the shit, it's likely an anal fissure which you should get cream for.

Doesn't too much fiber make the poop extra hard, tho?

My ass starts bleeding usually after passing one of those rock solid stools that rip my anus. I can feel the skin cracking as the poo peeks from my anus like a timid seal, before forcing itself through my narrow and constrained asshole and diving deep all the way to the depths of the toilet.

>294

>but I'm healthy

Holy shit are you 7' foot or something?

>i weigh 294 but im healthy
What are you, 7'11"?

The blood is Bright red so it's just a tear in ur anus, if it would come from ur bowels it would be darker

fuck all these Jews telling you to go to the hospital; doctors are mostly tarded with sub mom science knowledge. The only difference is they can write scripts.

Lol. No you weren't.

you know there is a certain point where you need to ask yourself
>am i absolutely retarded?

To me that point would be if blood is dripping out of my anus and won't stop and also im super fat but i still refuse to see the doctor - instead i post on a mongolian shadowpuppet bord and ask random people for their advice about my health

so what i am trying to say is:

you're gonna be fine op, you may be obese and there is blood coming out of your asshole but at least you're healthy!

>shitting 2L of blood
Tell me more, tell me more.

It's bright red, meaning superficial (not deep). You haven't split your rectum open and won't bleed to death.
It's an anal fissure. Sit on the loo with some paper on your angus, it'll stop.

>tfw wiped so hard my asshole started bleeding
>again

I can reaffirm this. It's all about brown rice, oats, flax seed, broccoli, etc. I can go 6 months solid poo's, then eat 1/3 pizza and am shitting blood the next few days.

We had a good run eating all that processed shit famalam. Time to turn your back on that junk and eat legit. You'll get used to it after 6 weeks.

>this happened to me several times
>now I have external hemorrhoids that I have to push back in manually
>every time my shit is slightly harder than usual I feel like my asshole is about to fall out
This is NOT a good feel.

You should go see a proctologist about that.

The obvious solution would be to not wipe as hard but if you can't manage that, try folding/wadding the paper up and dabbing it in a bit of water (if your sink is within toilet range). Not so much that it completely disintegrates before you can wipe, but enough to make things smoother. Or just use baby wipes if you want to be one of those people.

I remember in my younger days I was always so tired after school. I just didn't bother shitting, for like days. The reason for this is partially due to the length of time required in wiping, caused by anal trauma of bowel issues in my even younger years. The anus was stretched (sphincter muscle) and weak from this making there little disconnect between the inner and outer anus making it lengthy to wipe (30 mins). I got so constipated all the time, it got worst and worst. Eventually I thought I was going to die when it had to come out, I called my mother up to be with me. I was screaming. It was like giving birth to a child, I didn't think it would come out and I'd need surgery. It did come out, like boulder of broken glass. I was falling and on the verge of passing out afterwards she rushed up with some sweet orange juice and I recovered. I tried to fix my habits after that and always shit no matter how long it takes me to wipe. It's gotten better now, with the wiping. My constant itching made me radically change my diet and eliminate any foods which irritate my ass. Like coffee or chocolate.

RIP your ass. Glad you've found something of a workaround.

>try folding/wadding the paper up and dabbing it in a bit of water
i do that actually when i'm at home but most of the time i shit at work.
I could actually prepare some wet paper before enterting the stall when i'm at work, thanks for the idea

wew lad

>Doesn't too much fiber make the poop extra hard, tho

No. Fiber adds bulk and makes it fluffy and soft. Dehydration and lack of fluids can cause your feces to become hard.

>i was doing some jumping jacks this morning maybe thats it?
did you do them onto a dildo? yeah, that might be it, OP

Seems like a relevant place to post this

Whilst I was at uni I always used the massage setting on my shower and sat on the rim of the bath and blasted my ass with the water after a shit and it was actually so good, no messy wiping and you knew it was clean but I've moved back home and I can't do this and now toilet paper is wrecking my now sensitive poop chute, anyone else dreamed beyond the simple paper method of wiping?

I had something similar but I think it was just from shoving kitchenware into my anus.

The older you get, the worse it will get. Cheap toilet paper will also bring the pain to your anus.

>in pieces
You're a fucking moron

I gotta hear this story

Is it beets?

It's a meme you dip

>i weigh 294 but I'm healthy

this bait is unbelievable, but some poor fat fuck will bite

lel.
get enough fiber breh, same thing happened to me while doing psmf

If it doesn't get better in another 24, see a doctor.

hemorrhoids most likely, go to a doctor obviously

>all these cucks saying to see a doctor
"You'll be fine, that'll be $300 out of pocket since I didn't treat anything"

>seeing an american doctor in 2018

Hi summer-friend

>being a nigger without health insurance

With that volume of frank blood it's more likely diverticular bleed than just hemorrhoids. Either way you're going to have to see a gastroenterologist.

dude youre gonna die.
go to the er now

Oh yeah, school did get out recently. Summer is upon us, lads.

You can get bidets on amazon for like $30

Exactly what I was going to say m8