>tfw to ugly too get tinder matches

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tPHXJ9YnsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get a dog

>tfw too dumb to make a tinder profile

simple grammar you fuck

how many matches have you got through?

I was about to ask how new you are, but then i realized today is the first day of summer so its pretty obvious

Technically, the first day of summer is June 21st. Eitherway, summerfags seem to be here already

Just do what the women do and fucking lie. Listen no one is perfect and if you can boost your chances in any way do it.

Take a picture with a dog in front of a nice house and car.

Traffic really doesn't increase in summer.

Says who?

I keep making a tinder and then I get embarrassed and ashamed when no one matches me and I just delete it, how many matches do regular people get usually a day? also how to keep a text conversation interesting I always run out of shit to say after a few texts

i don't know that feel bro

Says moot.

this is the first time ive seen this picture, and i dont see a better possible way to describe the phenomena. true kek friend

I usually get about 1-3 per month. State college town

In NYC I was getting about 10 matches a day. Just deleted my account. Had 6000+ matches at my peak

Post profile homie.

> 2012

Only 1 in 10 guys get constant matches on Tinder. The rest of us get cucked and our self esteem trampled on.

> No hookups
> I love Jesus
> If you don't have a dog, fuck off
> Venmo me $5 and see what happens
> If I super liked you, it was an accident

I get around 6 a day. I'd call myself a 7/10, if you want easy convo just look at her profile(s) and subtlety bring up something she's into.

jesus christ that one gets me every time. pure rage

>1 per month
>per MONTH

I've managed two this week, way above my average.

Senpai I get like 1 match every other month. Maybe every 3 months. But who am I kidding. I'm not on Tinder to hook up or date. I'm on Tinder to see all the different attractive women and briefly imagine how it would be if I actually met them irl.

become an archaeologist dood

Nigga, I'm in a smallish college town (58,000 people) and I can get 10+ matches a day, and I don't think I'm a Chad. What the fuck are you guys putting on your profiles?

I live in a town with about 400 people, about 15 miles away from a town with 11,000 people. In the past month, I've gotten 3 matches, that's it.

Is it because of how small it is where I live? What do you guys put on your profiles, I just have selfies?

What the fuck are you?! I've tried putting down jokes, short summaries, even leaving bio box blank and all I get are bots. Pics are me smiling with my dog, at a company happy hour, some cropped out photo of me in my house, and a dumb pic with my friends. The only legitimate matches I get are when I first create the account for a few days(3 - 4) then nothing.

I just have a pic of me outdoors and a pic of me with a nice smile.

The chicks aren't that hot on average, but at least I'm getting a lot of matches.

go back to the misc faggot

>I just have selfies?
selfies are literally the worst pics you can use, at most you want one and only if its great.

You want photos of you in social settings, with friends, with animals, shirtless if Veeky Forums but only in acceptable settings (beach, pool, etc.), you doing something interesting (hobby, w.e).

Stage photos if you have to, ask random people to take photos. Take hundreds, different angles, lightings, poses.

Its about face and height. Fuck frame.

It's not even about height. I'm 5'9 and have scored on tinder

>great frame, broad shoulders even as a skelly
>5'10
>5/10

Is there hope brehs?

Bro I'm 100% sure it's my face. I'm just an ugly guy desu. I'm 6'2" 225 lbs, deep voice, but I have glasses and have an ugly face so tough luck I guess.

I know that feel bro

They've mostly been bots. I don't know why I bother anyway because I don't have the logistics to make any dating or hooking up happen

I don't even open tinder every day for matches
probably once every few weeks.

have tons of old matches but usually when ill play ill match with someone

I get matches but I'm too autistic to say anything so I end up ignoring them lmao

>get no matches except some ugo every now and then
>finally match with a qt
>message them
>no response

I really wish I was born chad instead of an autistic weirdo. Even in the rare chance and the planets align that a hottie actually engages me and is clearly interested, I fuck it up because I have no idea how to talk to them or be charming

at least you didnt have a girl you know irl tell you one of her friends that you dont know matched with you and screen caped your conversation with her and then posted it on instagram with a caption like "the type of weirdos I match with" and it had like a hundred likes and everyone was mocking me. women are really mean

Yes. But you will probably have to do what I did and explicitly tell your friends you need them to help you take pictures for tinder

sloot sent me this text last night, LOL

>get match
>cant hold convo for shit
fuck I need to be better at texting

Its ok user, let the pain out. We're here for you

Thoughts about super likes? I heard it makes you seem desperate

please user :

reply with "k"

post results

its obvious shes just making some bullshit up

Thank god that I don't own a cellphone. I'm at a point where I'd definitely consider using it if I did - I'm in a rural area where I grew up though so that would likely dissuade me. I'm like a 5/10 at best, so I'd still be fucked.

Fuck. Did she at least edit out your name/pic? If not, that's super cunty.

Why're you trying to pick up higschoolers, user?

thx man
I didn't reply, and I won't. I'm 100% sure she found someone else and decided to be nice about it.
18 year old, not in HS tho

I get at least 2 a day if I swipe a bunch.

I live in the south, but when I go to California that number triples it's ridiculous.

I don't have any shirtless pictures or anything I'm just v good looking.

But it didn't happen immediately. I would make an account and not touch the app for a week or so at first so people see your profile and swipe, then hop on it and start swiping, you'll have much more success.

Still bad my dude, don't fuck anyone who lives with their parents unless they just got out of college and are job hunting.

I'm 24 and fucked a few 18 year olds and all they do is make shit weird and complicated.

When I fuck 20+ year olds all they do is compliment my dick and text me when they want it. And when I stop talking to them, there's no weird explaining, they just get it.

>Venmo me $5 and see what happens
It reminds me of how I used to scam in runescape desu. "First person to give me 1m won't regret it". Then you just log out. She probably just un-matches and that's what happens.

Our time on earth is too short for deceit.

Honestly, the older you get the better Tinder gets. Well to an extent of course. I'm in a relationship now but when I was on there trying my hand at 18 it was terrible but at 21 things were definitely doing better.

Man I remember when I got scammed for my full addy set back in 2005. I ran to my room and cried profusely in my pillow for a good 10 minutes.

Also, why are white bitches on this app so obsessed with dogs?

Who is this mute guy?

what do you consider "constant"?

I have a date coming up but I've never really gotten more than a first kiss from anybody. (I kissed a girl for awhile while drunk at a club but there was never any tongue or anything?) I'm 23 and beyond the point where it's understandable to not have this sort of experience. How do I get over this mental roadblock and how do I improve on kissing?

Same boat here user

Just emulate the movies. Do what feels nice. Do you have big lips?

youtube.com/watch?v=5tPHXJ9YnsQ

This is honestly not a good video for an example but the girl gives some great advice. Just feel it out. If she's kissing you dramatically then kiss back at the SAME DYNAMIC

If she's probing with tongue, play with hers with yours DON'T SHOVE YOUR SHIT DOWN HER THROAT

Tease.

You should be golden user, just don't overdue it, girls will always be "better kissers" just compliment her kissing and tease and you're a "good kisser"

As long as you have nice lips. If you have a straight line, focus on dick game.

>Turn 30, decide to get fit
>Make a tinder profile as a joke, putting the most obnoxious shit in it
>Habe 9/10 chicks message me filthy things on the daily
>Decide the 4/10 women that i've been with for 12 years is not good enough for me
>Leave her and start meeting up with random skanks
>After a few months realize I rather lay my head in a 4/10s lap and have her stroke my hair while she tells me how wonderful of a man I am then have a 9/10 lay on top of me telling me how good of a fuck I am

I want to go back, i've made a terrible mistake

That's beyond old. Traffic is way up. We're over 50% dump phone posters now..

>I want to go back, i've made a terrible mistake
Nah you've just got oneitist. It'll pass bud.

Girts really, really love animals for some reason. It's like some of them never grow up and stay children their entire lives.

>If you have a straight line, focus on dick game.
I've been told that I have nice PSLs and she's also a virgem so hopefully I'm good either way.

This thread makes me feel like Im some kind of a Chad. I live in a small town, have only 3 pics (2 selfies and 1 with my sister), bio is literally: "23, student, name of my town". And somehow I still ended up getting 12 matches in 3 days.

Now what do I say to them?

tfw life to shitty to bother messaging girls

>tfw gf so i can't inflate my ego with tinder matches

>mute
lmao kek u got me good one pal

question: how old photos are you allowed to post? i get tonnes of matches but some of my pics are form 5 years ago. how allowed is that?

This is spot on.

I actually see this often in my country too.

> If I super liked you, it was an accident
I actually just think they think they're quirky and funny when they write that.