Thank me l8r

go drink a gallon of water and eat 3 raw garlic cloves

Hey a clove-water bro :^)
My skin is so much better now it's ridiculous

The fuck kinda meme is this?

will this purge me of parasites?

It's not a meme, garlic cloves are literally the best "supplement" you can get for your body. Google it

A single garlic clove? Won't it be nasty?

It will be at first considering your body right now probably isn't alkaline at all, therefore keep a large amount of water nearby. Start with one and work your way to 2 and then 3

do i have to chew it

What does it do??

Yes but cut it in small pieces or you might choke

Does Garlic Salt count? And what does Garlic do? Other than making you smell like ass?

Do garlic cloves actually have any benefits? I eat one everyday and my housemates call me weird for eating it raw like that but I like it. Should I eat more than one clove?

Nah, eat it raw or don't eat it at all
My grandfather ate garlic everyday and died in his sleep at 96 y-o. Was never hospitalised.
Personally I've been eating garlic for 10 days and I have noticed:
-skin more clear. Had some red marks from old acne that are fading
-I injured my shoulder benchpressing 300lbs a few years ago and have been feeling a discomfort which limits some of the stuff I can do at the gym. Might be placebo, but I sincerely feel my shoulder is getting better

shieettt. I thought a clove was a bulb. Just ate 2 bulbs. Feeling werid

nice knowing ya

Yeah I meant bulbs. Dont eat a whole garlic, just 1-3 bulbs

my sides!
you fucking retard

Oops I meant cloves. Eat the tiny pieces not the whole thing *english isnt my 1st language*

holy shit

WHAT AVE U DONE

Put me in the cap

>Damn I love smelling like shit

2 spookky bro not even 30 mins ago I ate 6 crushed cloves for those allicin nitric oxide gains. It's like Fit is inside my mind. Also drank some beet juice gonna drink some pre workout and try to get the best pump of my life

OP still around. How many times a weeks?

does the garlic have to be raw?
>t. guy who throws garlic into everything he cooks

A strict body pH is a more fundamental prerequisite for life than oxygen - the alkalinise yourself stuff is crap.

Apparently uncontrollable bleeding is a side effect of too much garlic - stay vigilant during your next shit.

I wouldn't mind doing this, but how would one deal with the inevitable stench?

How much is too much? I just ate a clove

I'm ready to get off this ride anyways

Heard you get bad breath, I already have mild oral thrush so my grill is somewhat horrid.

1 clove should be fine, might have to start worrying though.