/grocery/

GROCERY GENERAL

what do you fags buy regularly? I want to establish a grocery list for myself to start dieting a lot more seriously, and to save money.

based chicken brown rice broccoli combo is already at the top of the list. What are some other god tier food staples I should always have around?

Another thing to consider is I'm type 1 diabetic so I have to shy away from carbs, generally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcaIUa53lVk&list=PL5492684BFAC22B87
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For carbs I eat mostly fruits. Feel better with all the water , nutrients and that compared to shitty rice. Protein I eat fish more than meat , and protein shake. Eggs every now and then . Coconuts avocados for fats.

mushrooms, learn to love em

more than enough protein, the most complex carbs known to man, beta-glucans, anti-cancer, immunomodulating properties, tastes like forest earth

I usually fry up some kale, garlic, and shrooms to make a salad dressed with poppy seeds and apple cider vinegar

Yea that sounds something good to add to a vegetable stew.

I want to invest in a slow pot cooker for sure I've heard a lot of good things.

I've also heard greek yogurt was good? Does it taste any good?

Please re-frame from using the word "fag", I'm gay and I find it offensive. It's really unnecessary to say

hahahahaha

im gay and I find not saying fag to be gay and bad

greek yoghurt is the bomb especially when you start finding find additions you like; berries honey nuts etc

Spinach
Sweet potato
Eggs
Cabbage
Sprouts
Brown rice
Lentils
Chicken
Hot sauce
Cucumber
Zucchini
Various fruits and other vegetables depending on the season but that's the basic

Well I guess it depends on what is cheap in your country. This is me imagining myself going through the supermarket.

bag of frozen vegetable
bag of out of season frozen fruit

canned lentils/beans/tomato/misc
canned fish/ham/baked beans

cottage cheese/butter/heavy cream/greek yogurt/cheap block of cheese

18 eggs

Flour/misc baking shit

Oats

Meat that is on special, backup is sausage meat which is always cheap.

Root vegetable (carrot/potato typically)
Either half a head of cabbage or some salad type stuff
onion/garlic/ginger/chilli
1 random type of vegetable

bag of assorted cheap fruit
1 random type of expensive fruit

I try to finish all of the frozen/fresh food before I go shopping again.

Where... Where do you think you are? Get over it, fag.

Unflavored greek yogurt. IMO it's indistinguishable from sour cream in recipes.

Why canned lentils/Beans? Lentils are extremely easy to make, and I can only imagine it tastes a lot better than canned. Just pop them in a rice cooker and job done, plus it's cheaper because you can buy by bulk

If you eat as many beans as I do then you will quickly switch to canned because life is too short.

Meat
Broccoli
Oats
Apples
Peanut Butter
Chocolate Milk
Whole Milk
Rice
Potatoes
Canned Vegetables
Spinach
Bananas

Butter
Oil
Onion Powder
Soul Food Seasoning
Black Pepper
Instant Coffee
Sugar
Hand Soap
Shower Soap
Dish Soap
Trash Bags
Toilet Paper
Paper Towels
Creatine
Protein Isolate

Geeze, how long do you eat them before you get tired of them?

Actually I just remembered that there are actually people in poverty here who eat rice and beans so much that they probably eat more beans than me. If you are rice n beans every day then sure go dried but if you like to improvise in the kitchen, maybe make a bean salad or last minute put them in a stew or as a side dish then fucked dried beans.

>more than enough protein

Chickpeas/ blackbeans
Cabbage/ spinach/ broccoli
Tuna/ chicken/ eggs
Rice
Onion (yellow)
I try not to spend a lot of money and these are things I consistently buy

What about some quick snacks that dont require as much time to prepare.

Ill be going to my senior year of college next semester and last year I felt like I barely had any time to cook and relied on eating a lot of quick snacks with a large dinner or something

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

I don't really. I have also eaten oats 5/7 days a week for the last 10 years so maybe I am an anomaly.

Any recommendations for healthy meat dishes that don't require much effort to prepare? Fish I can just throw in the oven and grab later, but everything else seems to require 15+ minutes actually working on it in the kitchen, and I don't have the motivation for that shit right now.

Preferably nothing crumbed, other than the obvious extra fat/carbs, crumbed food kills my stomach like crazy (apparently I have IBS or some shit, I dunno).

Sips

FAGGGGGGGGGG

What makes you think you can't cook ever type of meat in the oven?

Honestly? Everyone I know who eats healthily seems to prepare all their shit by spending half an hour in the kitchen fucking around with a frying pan.

If there's something I can grab from the shops and just drop in the oven for 15 min while I do something else, sign me up.

>based chicken brown rice broccoli combo
ive never understood this meme , why rice ?
broc and chicken yes but rice fuck that

gonna start trying some vegan food, see if i like it.

Food can be as complex as you want it to be. Spray some canola oil on the meat, add salt and put in oven on medium heat until cooked.

Ok cool I'll take a crack at it.

Sardines
PLAIN Greek yogurt (the flavors have more sugar than you want).
Cottage Cheese
Eggs
Chicken Thighs
Tuna
Pork loin
Pork shoulder
Any sort of lean beef
Lentils
Any sort of greens
Peppers of all sorts
Berries of all sorts
Brazil nuts
Walnuts
Almonds
Any sort of hot sauce

greek yogurt (full fat when bulking no fat when cutting)
whole milk
eggs
red bell peppers
natty peanut butter
chicken (costco has 10 lb. frozen bags no defrost required for 20$, takes 10 min to cook in a pan)
oats
coconut oil (unprocessed solid form)
raw honey
garbonzo beans
black beans
advocado
cheese
spinach
leafy green lettuce
tomatos
You get the gist of it from that. The most important are your sources of protein, then try combine other things with your protein so you get some micronutrients i.e. berries in oatmeal

>re-frame

5 apples
5 bananas
steelcut oatmeal (if out that week)
2 dozen eggs (if out that week)
milk (if out that week)
3x normal potato
3x sweet potato
oats (if out that week)
brown rice (if out that week)
1lb of almonds (activated, if out that week)
1 quart of 2% faggot greek yogurt
1 quart of full fat faggot greek yogurt
2 small cups of faggot greek yogurt
can of random beans
loaf of German dark wheat

random meat, pick enough to eat meat once a day for a week

chicken
lamb
beef
pork
salmon
mahi mahi/tuna

random veggies, pick 5 any 5
kale
asparagus
onions (if out that week)
cabbage
carrots
lettuce
broccoli
bok choy
spinach
collard greens

about $100 a week, half that when cutting

For those whomst don't know...
youtube.com/watch?v=bcaIUa53lVk&list=PL5492684BFAC22B87

yeah its pretty good, add granola

>re-frame

>calls random strangers on the internet a fag
>expects me to help him because he was never man enough to learn how to live by himself

3 lbs ground turkey
36 eggs
cauliflower & broccoli frozen mix
egg substitute
2 lbs cheese
low carb tortillas
some other meat source
4 pack of sips

Cost ~$50/week.

Are you retarded? Dried beans can easily last more than a year.

Lentils(I eat like 350g/10 servings per day), chicken/ham, mushrooms, eggs, plain greek yogurt, carrots/cucumbers, center cut bacon.
these are my most regular purchases

Done.

Right on dude

>Sips
>Steak
>Eggs
It's all you need to optimal gainz.

You're lucky they don't make Zyklon B anymore, you fucking degenerate.

>I eat fish more than meat

>Fish more than meat

What did you mean by this? Is it part of a religion or something?

How do I stop being a picky eater?
Some food's taste/texture really makes me sick