Left or right?

Left or right?

Left for girls. Right for women.

Right. Being shredded enough to see striations is gross.

>this is what fat fucks believe

Whatever helps u sleep at night

>buff=fat

Nice.

>left

I want to be able to do cool outdoor activities other than lifting shit up.

>I have no mouth and I must lift

what? neither.
>face
>height
>frame
in that order. these guys have the face of burn victims

Really depends how you like to play. I personally prefer dex builds over str builds.

Right one, otherwise I'd be a lanklet

Left: Women.
Right: Bi/Gay Men.

Anyone who would choose right over left is delusional.

right is objectively stronger

Left with higher bf

Sorry but I'm more of a centrist. You see I like to take the good out of both options and leave the bad so I'm gonna need a third image that reaches the middle ground

left as it is more suited for sports

Fucking scrub

Unless you're a fucking lumberjack or something like that, it's not practical. You basically look fat with clothes on. shredded is best

My man with the good taste

you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

something in between, like Klokov

Damn its cool to see jags on Veeky Forums and not literally only in jacksonville.

>not using ludwigs holy sword for hard hitting combo faggotry

>Not using it for that one attack where you swing the hammersheath, then sheath the sword

No user, you are the pleb

left because I play speedster characters

>dibs

underrated

Left for youth, right for time

top kek

Left because I can no effort bulk up by doing nothing and playing videogames until I don't look like a skeleton boss.

So much more work for the right to get to the middle.

You again

Neither. Being a jacked alien is cool and all, but I like having hands and a lower body.

Right.

No question.

golden post right here

that gyno though

hey aphromoo, when im playing rakan what should i max?

>with clothes on

With a shirt you're just chubby

Top fucking . too bad all the character models are so lanky

sure thing pal

More like
>left for girls, right for faggots

H&M bro, they sell shirts that taper down at the waist so they don't drape as much.

Right would beat the shit out of left and when you are that big you can pretty much talk as much as shit as you want; no one will ever be able to do or say anything because of how huge and terrifying you are

That being said left is probably healthier for cardiovascular system; right can have heart problems in the same vein as obese people do. Youd also probably have a much easier time getting laid being that shredded and still being more jacked than almost all guys. However speaking from experience from a bulk/cut regimen, that right body feels better IMO. The overwhelming strength and size makes you feel like a fucking monster, and you can eat and drink whatever you want. when i cut i feel like a weak corpse

You need to drape in bear mode to hide the ab gut

Idk who this guy is but with better glasses he'd be fucking sick looking.

Yo

Right right right.
But slightly smaller biceps, that's unnatural.

Mirin the wallpaper. Are you at my grandmother's house?

BIG UNIT
I
G

U
N
I
T

I was about to meme you but your not wrong

>Left for girls. Right for women.

Vince G?

Man if you were white I'd actually like you. Sorry but you lifted easymode

Somewhere in the center. SEE: left in pic

Holy shit. can i get your stats? (height, weight, how long you lifted, and big 3?) Ur my body goals. full homo. Maybe a little less body fat tho. like a couple percent.

peak stats
6'5"
265lbs
6 years
750dl
595sqt
455bench

have a nice day

In between, right is a bit "too" gut-abs mode

My nigga looks like Arthur on dbol

fat=buff

Nice.

I thought BN stood for BlackNig

Fucking btfo everone itt, solid

Can I get sauce on that fuckin neat wallpaper though?

This nigga look like Eddy Murphy in a muscle suit.
Natty Professor 3 up in this bitch.

have a bonus

does it matter? that terror mask will suck up any blood you lose in a fight.

>tfw right's torso with left's arms

I look like a fucking freak.

I'm not saying I look like a strongman but I'm more like the right than the left. I have a beard.

Gay guys fucking love me, it grinds my shit so hard. I just want to pick up really heavy shit and fight, why are the fags coming after me.

>caring what you look like

Since when is Veeky Forums filled with teenage curlbros?

Kek

Obviously left, his biceps like 70% of the size of right while having that v-taper. Right will look fat whenever hes not naked with his boyfriend.

damn, still sucks that you have the face of an autist

Am i the only one who would choose left because he looks more athletic? Don't really care about aesthetic points, i want to be strong but also fast, flexible, have a good coordination etc.

Left could do more pullups

Yeah good shit.
Clean exit.
Haters gonna hate.

FPBP.
As women go from being teens their focus is on men that can compete in the dominance hierarchy they are selecting mates in.

As a teen/young adult, success and protection are not necessities. Looking like a model and having a good sense of humour will attract younger girls

As women age and start a family, the dominance hierarchy is climbed through power, money, and ability to protect the family, ergo women want what's on the right more than what's on the left.

Tl;dr if you wanna bang high schoolers then be on the left

kek

You have autism. You may not have noticed, but you do.

Left because it would be harder (impossible) to achieve naturally

Lmao

Short answer: Because you're (probably) handsome and strong and we like handsome strong men.
Longer answer: If it's other strongman type gays it's because of gay cloning. If it's any other type of gay, it's just because masc gays tend to be considered ideal.

t.muscle bear who prefers that bodytype

Can I get something in between?

so u should choose right and cut, not the guy who only did curls and lateral raises if u wanna be athletic. wtf is wrong with fit today

Left for girls. Right for men.
There fixed it

Shit man. Don't lump that guy in with beautiful Warhammer larp. You want the scrub larp. Pic related. OP

Left for girls. Right for twinks. ***

Between the two? Right. What kind of fuccboi wants the left when you can be a strong hulking motherfucker like the guy on the right?

No

In the middle but mostly leaning left.

The right is also good but in reality its just a bunch of fatasses deluding themselves.