/tall/ General

No manlets allowed!!!!!

ITT we discuss the glorious advantages of being 6'2"+

>You only have to approach once to grab a girl

>Don't have to lift anywhere near as much as others to achieve a desirable physique

>Immediately noticed wherever you go

>You get asked to reach for high up things on a daily basis and get looked as as a hero when you effortlessly grab it

>Chicks buy YOU beers at the club

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0094385
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit this entire thread is cringy already

> 6'2
manlet.

anything below 6'4 should be gassed

t. Manlet

Stop being insecure about your subhuman status, kiddo

First comment is pure salt keep it coming subhumans

>tfw 6'1"

Says user while sitting down to hide his true height.

I require timestamps AND I want your mom to hold a tape measure next to you to PROVE you are not a manlet.

look at that toothpick neck lmao

agreed and anything above ~6'5" is freak tier

t. 6'2"

6'0" is the perfect height. Tall enough to be taller than average, yet short enough to build a good physique like a manlet can, anything 6'1" and up the muscles are too long and you are now a lanklet.

I'm 6' and I'd give away 2 inches to go up +1 in facial aesthetics

But don't you know? Being 6' means you're already a 9/10 no matter what and will always be better than manlets and have a better life.

6'5 here. People do remember you from random situations, but as far as lifting goes; it takes longer to look like you lift.

>but you still look better than manlets with much more muscle.

True that, after a couple months of some basic body lifts you're pretty much set.

We already have statistically larger hearts and are generally more healthy than short bois

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0094385

Sorry boy, lanklets don't live as long

Same
>6' means you're already a 9/10

Not sure if a joke but I wish that were true. I have a good number of female friends, and the height to completely negate your face is like 6'6

But you look skelly yourself OP.

>Don't have to lift anywhere near as much as others to achieve a desirable physique

That much is true, as you will NEVER get a desirable physique natty, so might as well lift easier weights.

If youre so damn confident why dont you uncensor your face? Master race right. Show us what a 6'2" face looks like.

That what I fucking thought

Why are manlets so violent?

Isn't this the complete opposite since we have more mass to fill than manlets?

6'5 masterrace reporting in.

I can confirm most of these are true.

>decide to go out to club with a couple friends and get a bottle/table
>we have no girls and the guys tell me to go downstairs to the dance floor and bring girls up to the table since "I'm tall and white"
>never really confident in my ability to talk to girls since I'm not really a talkative person to begin with but fuck it I go anyways
>go up to group of three qts who I was convinced was out of my league and would probably just make for a funny club story
>touch one of them on their arm and before I can even ask them about coming upstairs to the table with us they all can't stop talking about how tall I am and they all introduce themselves to me
>they all immediately agree to come upstairs
>2 qts grinding on me at the table
>end up getting one of their numbers and snapchats
>find out they're from out of state
>have sex with one of the qts at her airbnb

I truly never realized I had this power until about a month ago.

I want to see videos of manlets trying this and being hastily rejected. Seeing manlets get served a dose of reality makes me rock hard.

Be OP
>6'2" +
>165lbs
>19% BMI

That's not a very good physique OP

Be op and explain the "benefits" of being 6'2" "+"

>Just name random things that aren't actually beneficial to a competent human being.

Be op
>The first step to betterment is taking an inventory of your flaws.

>This will not happen to op

6'4" reporting in, and its quite the opposite
220 lbs lifting 1/2/3/4 and you cant tell I lift without flexing

Right OP, its pretty common knowledge amongst personal trainers and people that have actually read anything about the different body types that. In general and there is some variance regarding DNA but, taller people do not usually put on muscle as fast. There are ectomorph, mesomorph, and endomorphic body types and height is often an indicator or factor of these. *Not always*

Stop going to bars/clubs its kinda skanky. Maybe a few times a year.

OP do you have a minimum wage job. do you work in a kitchen or something.

I just noticed your feet/hands are incredibly clean, no calluses. You're arms and wrists/ entire body is pale as fuck. You're skinny with no muscle like you just stand in one place all day.
WTF are you op what do you do.

6'8" here, and I more or less agree with what you said.
I love being tall, especially being 6'8".

>Posting your face online
>Ever

Lol

I meant that just adding a little muscle to your already genetically superior frame is pretty much all you need to be in the top 99.9%

I'm a PA but with loans though

You guys must've not read the first sentence

What about manlets who have learned that our place in life is to serve our tall betters and help them achieve greatness? Are we allowed?

Omega detected

Manlets BTFO

Stating the truth doesn't answer my question.

Brb getting 3 inch lifts

>tfw 6ft3 and no gf

This just happened a few minutes ago

It's over for you manlets

Wrong your, unmatch that retard

I'm starting to like her

left or right girl?

Left

5'9 woman, pump and dump only

dont pass your sons those shit genes

Help bros I need bench tips. I deloaded, fixed my form and am working my way back up to my old stall. I am doubting myself though and don't feel like I can surpass the stall at this rate.

5'9 is tall for a girl

>6'4
>t.virgin
>19yo

I have an ok face, but babyfaced. Should I start smoking a pack a day or what?

lift more, get face gains

>Your not wrong
>Neither of you using apostrophes correctly
>s-stuttering in a fucking tinder conversation
>Its true

Sounds like you two retards incapable of basic grammar are made for each other. Have at it.

FOX!!

Lads give me good examples of what to say when someone says 'wow you're so tall'
Im from Germany so I usually just reply with 'that's because I always ate my schnitzels'

>That's because i always ate my schnitzels

Lmao

I'm 5'3........

found the 5'10 "man"

Get out of here, then.
No manlets allowed.

for you

Even your internet "friends" block you out.

Fuck off
You're a even worse trip than supermang

I don't like these threads or this whole manlet meme, even though I'm tall myself. It's just fucking scumbaggy, because height is something we have no control over and we should work towards making it less relevant in public perception. Hate on fatasses if you really have to hate on someone.

Check your t levels you fucking cuck
I bet you're the type of nigga that apologizes when he bumps into other people

well memed, I'm on gear right now

lol I bet you think we should tolerate niggers because they were born that way, too, huh?

I am Australian and the average height here is 6'3" so that we can throatfuck emus. Why is every americunt a manlet?

Transitioning right now?
Pic of your trap ass pls

>19% BMI
>19%
>BMI

u tarded?

wow dude, youre so fucking cool and edgy, you dont give a fuck about anyone, hellyeah!!111!!

>i-is

holy autism you seem like the kind of person that talks in greentext on youtube

>you seem like the kind of person that talks in greentext on youtube
i hate these faggots so fucking much
>uhh look guys i greentext i know Veeky Forums am no normie im so redpilled and cool

i'm 6'4 and i kind of hate it, cloths don't fit well, all my sleeves are too fucking short. i sleep in my bed diagonally so my feet don't hang off the edge, same with blankets, i use them diagonally i half tuck the corner under my feet and try to get the opposite end around my shoulders. have big feet and most shoe stores only go up to size 13, cars fucking suck, basements fucking suck, brooms and shovels hurt my back because i have to arch over too much, have to hunch while i do the dishes because the sink is just a little bit too low. and my penor seems small because my body is so big. i feel bad for really tall bros who are not rich as fuck because after 6'5 6'6 it seems like no-mans land where everything needs to be custom built/made.

>tfw 5'7"

with your fake profile you couldve ask her to shit on your chest.
and why include the first pic if you wanna have an argument?
im a robot and swear you guys are a lot bigger autists

>anything below 6'4 should be gassed

But what of your frail ego if you lose your only advantage in life?

6'2"-6'4" = slayer height
6'5" and up = insecure lanklets
below 6' = insecure manlets
6', 6'1" = functional people

prove me wrong

protip: you can't

Buy clothes that fit, buy a bed that isn't too small, drive a car that isn't too small etc.

you can look buff at 6'4 and lanky at 6'1

personally i have more tall virgin friends than manlets though

>fake as fuck
no one give shit about your height
>b-but women
face is evertyhing

Thread is aids, I'm 5'9 and a half and I get hit on constantly. Height isn't everything.

>tfw only 6'1

why even live

>if you just want get hit
height is dogshit

>6'4"
6'5 is the true market cutoff. Never gonna make it

>2017
>not being 8'11
lmao when will they learn

>someone actually took the time to create this bait

i might die miserable but not this miserable

sleep in the 'X' position buy a California king bed
shop harder
wear boots you're a man for Christ's sake
drive a truck see above
your back is weak work on it
would you rather be 5'4?
it aint that bad man youll make it

>try to act alpha on a korean basket weaving imageboard
>censors own face

lmao

im amerifat and i might start using that

>not realizing most of it is memes and shitposting

Although I've no doubt a decent part of it is insecure autists who need to put others down over something they can't control to make themselves feel better instead of just worry about their own gains.

tfw 188cm tall and manlet friends make noticeable gains in short time while I have to train longer to make them visible

Feels tall man

>bang my fucking knees into work desk constantly
>Flying sucks balls
>Need a little Asian lady to tailor most of my clothes
>Don't fit well in sports cars
>Constantly adjusting machines at gym due to manlets
Despite all this I'd never want to be a manlet

Lands End often has sales on their 37" arm length shirts. Good material and you can get them in a tailored fit.

"them other guys ain't trying hard enough"

Usually gets a giggle.

Wrong, women like to feel "pocketed"

Meant

2 inch difference wont make her feel "pocketed" lmao

>>Don't have to lift anywhere near as much as others to achieve a desirable physique
There is the centre of this b8

lanklets are known to take forever getting a physique that average and above average men can get in 1-2 years

post timestamped sloot now

i'll wait

>and the height to completely negate your face is like 6'6
yeah, 6'6 so one can actually see your face without looking up

Manlet detected. Yes, if you're 5'6" and she's 5'4" she won't feel pocketed, but the average height difference between couples is ~6". That's enough. Also men are wider than women, unless you're also a lanklet too.

>but the average height difference between couples is ~6

source: my ass

>average height difference between couples is ~6

Okay, when was the last time you left your basement?

wrong, once u go fat should just end it