What seperates a Chad from a wannabe chad?

Is it their facial structure? Their frame or height? What seperates those two?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163592781
instagram.com/tylermaher_/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The chad don't post on Veeky Forums.

"Chad" was always like that. Wannabe is new to the game.

I might be wrong but wannabe chads are basically

> Gymcels (ugly people with jacked bodies or okay looking people who weight lift and try to act alpha).
> skinny atheletes with status and near ugly to average looking faces (u see these types in high school and sometimes college)
> skinnyfat/dadbod fraternity members

I'm not OP, but I just made a tinder account with these pics two days ago and already have countless matches with thirsty, and I mean THIRSTY females

Good inspiration to keep chasing facial gains

show face?

why do average 5/10 6/10 women on tinder (like the ones in your pic) want 10/10 males?

srsly

id rather run social circle game if I were Chad

when u are a 10/10 chad that is friends with 10/10 stacies, u get to bang them all night long

Sorry I worded poorly, I used the pics of the guy in ops image

This is the profile

>inb4 get a life
I was just curious what it's like to be top 1% male

>skinny athletes with status and ugly to average faces

Lol thats me right now. Working on getting bigger, my face is pretty attractive tho.

I've matched with a few 9s as well, but yeah white female entitlement is strong these days. Constantly being chased by everyone (especially ethnics who equate blonde hair with hotness) despite being average

yah that guy is a chad i guess (on the lower hand because he is handsome but still lacks frame) but still very very handsome face

if he had a thicker neck and a bigger frame, he would be one of the most alpha chads there is. he would look like a stereotypical hot guy

balancing handsome looks with a dominant/masculine body, women would wet their pussies 100 times just to get a piece of his cock

"Chad" wouldn't care about being a "Chad"

He would just be himself

>especially ethnics who equate blonde hair with hotness
That is thanks to western media

It's funny to watch them try to justify to themselves being slutty. This girl started out saying she had to get to know me before fucking, and quickly lowered standards

Yah, there are a lot of ethniks who think blonde hair = hotness. Just look at those /r/asianmasculinity people. they practically worship blonde white women and think they are all hot (sadly that is not the case)

also it's easy for a white woman to look more desirable to men. They can just get a tan, dye their hair blonde, have good makeup on and not be fat.

RIP :(

wtf this is my gf

Chads refer to this site as "the Chan" or "Cha" for short

See

they didnt find it odd that you had zero facebook friends or instagram shit in common?

Holy shit that was autistic for you to say

This is how every white woman looks.

You must be a white woman

common to both
>decent physique
>decent face
>confident
>extroverted

exclusive to chad
>calm under pressure
>dominant over other men seemingly without effort
>early age sexual success (middle school)

She wants brad pretty badly homie

didn't some guy from the misc already do a bunch of fake tinder shit with this guys pics like years ago?

don't know what you're out here to prove OP, he's an attractive high status guy of course he's going to pull girls easily

its not but nice trips

lol brad

The average white women does not look like that. they usually look washed up, with tons of wrinkles and a shit ton of makeup. though i do agree that there are more conventionally attractive white women then there are conventionally attractive white men, but not every white women is hot.

nah, Chads have more handsome and masculine faces than wannabe Chads.

but yes you are correct that chads are naturally dominant, calm, and had tons of pussy since middle school

I remember those threads

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163592781

I've only been accused once of being fake. Girls believe what they want to believe

Can you try using pictures of this guy or will he give off catfish vibes?

instagram.com/tylermaher_/

instagram profile has pics of him doing things outside and different angles

he is such an underrated male model with only 27 k followers

Imagine being so hot you get away with this shit.

I hate being a brown autistic manlet. What lifts makes the pain go away?

maybe its cuz ur not the best looking face wise tooo

but being a jacked ugly autistic brown manlet is better than not being jacked at all

It's kind of a pain to set up fake facebook account and all, but as long as you don't use obviously professionally done photos it should be ok
She was one of the cuter ones too

"Let's make a thread for generalizing data we haven't studied scientifically"

what's the point. every different faggot is going to say something different and you will have no basis to agree or disagree with each one

she looks very fertile and cute

she better have curves

Women have to deal with fake account a LOT less than men, so they aren't as experienced with being manipulated and lied to as men are.

fucking lold

Hard to tell, this is the best body shot

Forgot pic

Very first message was "Come over"

Forgot pic again sorry I'm retarded

fuck bro. imagine if i wasn't a fucking disaster to look at or wasn't fucking 5'6. maybe all the embarrassing and upsetting relationship fails in my life would have never happened. Maybe i'd actually be fucking happy. Fuck I hate how RNG based life is

i cant tell if she have curves from that, she looks pettite tho

"just be confident bro"

Holy shit I used the same picture on my okcupid account

Better than being 5'2 I guess

Just do the best with what you've got (lose weight, cut sodium) and lower your standards. Ugly girls need love too

>lower your standards
This. Never got why some guys complain. Sure you will never get a 10/10 deal with it. You can be happy with someone as ugly as you.

Or say it like you mean it, and use the obvious hilarity of it as an in.

im already p swole my dude. but look at what that other guy posted all girls (even uggos) want to model man. I should just stay in my room and invest in a casca body pillow....fuuuck

Tinder girls are the worst man. They are 7/10s and 6/10s wanting model males.

IRL, its a bit different. if you are in a social circle with cute and attractive girls u have a higher chance of banging them or dating one of them. may i ask something? are you in college or some type of school right now? if u are, join a sport

im on colleg. summer rn. idk how to find girls in summer around here. its frustrating

rip man. well when its school year, join an intermural sport or an club related to athletic activities/sports and then make friends there

but all my better looking friends are hooking up/have gf's in summer. Why not me?

idk lol, tell them to hook u up with a girl

Being hot makes randomly springing this question a viable tactic

This is a known fact user

"I'm not just going to fuck someone"
She wants to look pure, but she's on tinder for a fucking reason. She just wants to look and feel like she's not a gaping whore with her legs spread wider than the rapidly expanding universe.

Wannabe chads are the guys who act like Chad because they think there is something wrong with their personalities, chads just "are" chad naturally and effortlessly.

This is fucking wrong, a true Chad is at least 7/10 athletic. Just lol at this retardation, chad is gl tall and athletic he could be depressed and an emotional wreck and still go on tinder and fuck a stacy

constantly seeking approval of others is part of being a beta male

there is literally nothing wrong with fucking 5/10s if you are a 5/10

Women are basically machines, this shouldn't surprise you

i'd like to conquer her holly land, hahah

>hahhaha

nigger please, humans are machines if that's what you call a machine. You ain't about to turn down a hot ass girl on Tinder asking to fuck

Fuark eye are is literally everything

It must suck being straight, when I see Chad I always smile.

Same guy as OP, he has been used for many experiments it seems

Fucking lol

Okay, so this is not in any way a humble brag but just me being genuinely confused.

I created a tinder awhile ago and downloaded an app that allowed me to set my gps to anywhere in the world for free. I set it throughout Europe and America and found that girls there are a lot more open to something as simple as "wear something cheap and come over tonight. I want to send you home looking like a rape victim". Now, I am by no means exceptionally attractive, in fact I would say that I am a 6/10 at best and not even quite 6ft but these girls would literally send me nudes and beg to meet up straight away. So what gives? In Australia girls rarely reply and unmatch me if I start off so strong =/. I mean, I've had my successes here as well but nothing like that.

Well, demographics change wherever you go. Chances are in places like Aspen you wont fare as well as in West Virginia. Australians are pretty attractive generally, you have a much higher density of good looking, masculine guys than in the US.
Id wager the competition in ski resorts in wealthy contries is the highest. You'll get 100% matches in Namibia if you are white and not disfigured. Southeast Asia is hard.
A friend of mine lived in Dubai, a lot of super very attractive, rich expats live there.

South East asia is not hard at all. But again, if you are in some party location in Thailand with lots of attractive people, obviously the girls are more selective

Give me some ski resorts to try and I'll report back with progress, haha. I've mainly been doing Moscow, St Petersburg, Warsaw, Berlin, Helinski, Riga, Stockholm, Prague, London in Europe and in America just any big name college that I could think of.

China and anywhere in Asia was a joke for matches. Literally every swipe becomes a match, haha. Never tried Africa, South America, or the middle east though.

Not season right now, dont think theres much going in the Northern hemisphere. Val Thorens in France for instance. Try some surf and party areas in Hawaii. Maybe Agadir in Morocco. Try some rich area in Germany, maybe Dusseldorf or Munich.
Id interested in your experiences so far. Notice any differences in how they respond.

Chad plays sports
Wannabe lifts to emulate rhe effects of sports

Chad is charming
Wannabe reads psychology books to emulate being charming
etc.

Small stuff like that.

I'll get some screenshots for you. Gimme a tick.

Here are some Helinski girls

Came here to post this.

Good job. Differences between Scandinavia and Finland? Finnish girls are a bit uglier than Norwegians or Danish, they have a particular look. Lots of cuties still. Did you try copenhagen, trondheim, Goteborg?

I might have tried copenhagen awhile back but I wouldn't know which girls are from there and which aren't. Never tried Trondheim or Goteborg but I can give them a go if you like. I have a few accounts with the same photos of me so I set one to a location, log out, set another, and so on and so forth. After setting five or six of them to different countries I come back after a week and right swipe on everyone and unmatch the ones I'm not interested in or ask them for a cool fact about their country. Often use whatever fact they tell me as a pickup line on another girl.

hahaha jesus christ even acting like the biggest autist in history wont turn people off if you are good looking

No worries, seems like a lot of work. But its pretty interesting, although its common sense really. Take away for the ones without a lot of success is to travel.

Lots of work? Nahhh, not really. I have to travel an hour by bus to and from uni each day so I generally just fuck about on my phone whilst listening to music anyway. This is just a slightly more constructive skill. Get to practice texting girls and get nudes to look at once I get home.

>Take away for the ones without a lot of success is to travel.
It hurts me so much that I can't fuck these girls, haha. Occasionally convince one or two to masturbate for me on skype though. That is always nice. Having my own private cam-show for free.

NICE. never seen this before. must try this!

try São Paulo and report back