What's a good strength+aesthetics beginner routine...

What's a good strength+aesthetics beginner routine? I'm doing SS right now but I look too dyel and want to put on some mass, I know some people use accessories on SS but I don't know how

Other urls found in this thread:

jtsstrength.com/articles/2016/03/07/considerations-for-beginners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how many months lifting

Eating allot and lifting

>i dont know how

by doing them

>SS
>I want to put on some mass
You're not doing SS right then faggot

1 month on a program, a year and a half before that just fucking around with little idea of what I was doing.
I am, but I just get fat on my belly

The Reg Park 5x5 is essentially SS with more accessories. It could be a good next step.

You get fat first before you gain actual size. Don't believe the memes. You body needs excess energy to grow muscle.

You're not going to make it

Then you're clearly not doing it.

lmao if you belive this youre gonna have love handles that you cant get rid of that this guy probably has bulk slow and have patience bro

>guys I've been lifting for a whole month and I'm not jacked as fuck, what do I do

juggernaut beginners+abs+calves
jtsstrength.com/articles/2016/03/07/considerations-for-beginners/

This is the answer I expected.
My thoughts exactly.

I know I suck but i'm desperate, what's SS ?

Schutzstaffe

I've stopped going to the gym for 2 months now and i'm depressed so I came to Veeky Forums, it brings me some solace... i wish I knew what the fuck SS meant tho

SS is like 10 years old

Modify SS

First, ditch bench for dumbbells. Flat bb bench is a shit chest exercise and not great for shoulders.

Then after the 3 x 5 add one to two lighter sets of 8-12, either with DBs or cable fly.

Do the same for all your other exercises.

I'd also swap squats for front squat and deads for a trap bar. Less risk of injury means more gains.

Then three super sets of accessories at the end.

One day curls and tricep pull downs, one cable crunch and hyperextensions, one leg curl and hip thruster. Do these for 10 reps, low rest. Chase the pump.

SS doesn't have good volume, and IMO doing no core work while being inexperienced and trying to add weight to back squat and deads each week is a recipie for problems.

So... what is SS ?

everyone knows strength training doesnt build muscle

Starting Strength

Not doing squats right.

Re-read the book of rippetoe

Thanks.

It doesn't matter because no beginner routine will make you aesthetic.

Sleep more and come back here after you have read the book and finished SS.

fuck off summer fag motherfucker

>implying the guy in OP looks aesthetic

he looks like a fucking barrel

Can I alternate between squats and DL like with bench and OHP? but with squat twice a week and DL one. I'm exhausted after squatting and my lower back is already burned out