are innocent animals lives really worth your convenience and taste satisfaction

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2IVnrtlDQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=4f40Ms9jC6c
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Okd3vFUwqj4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagadish_Chandra_Bose
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post your body with height/weight, and if you look good I promise to follow your path.
Refusing to do so would indicate deep down you don't really care about animals, because you have a golden opportunity here to change hundreds of meat-eaters into vegans. Your move

>your average vegan

comparing one fat bitch to the vegan population..... typical omni's trying to justify their sociopathic behavior. Deep down you know that forcing innocent animals to spend their whole lives in in confines not nearly big enough, proceeding to pump their bodys with antibiotics and growth hormones, and finally ending their miserable life by slitting their fucking throat is morally perverse.

I refuse to believe this post wasn't made by a troll

>you can easily get enough protein

>comparing one fat bitch to the vegan population...

Okay, how about a she-wraith instead?

>go vegan today so you can look THIS good

This post was made as a reply to pic related

Cuz people are retarded with chronic herd mentality

I choose the /NOPLANT/ Path , everything improved when I removed all traces of plant from my diet , I can't get sick anymore , I recover from heavy workout super quickly , I can bike ride for more than 8 hours without any kind of food intake , my skin as never been smoother & better looking .

Plant are a fucking meme , we weren't meant to eat this shit , there is a reason why EVERY baby will reject any type of raw plant unless you force feed him through weird puree until his brain like the taste ( which is only due to the trace amount of sugar in every plant ) .

Is this the new budget copypasta?

thanks mr skeltral

>tfw vegan but not a nu-male faggot

>non vegans are sub human
>>prove me wrong
But I can't
>you will be not causing the needless suffering and death of innocent animals
Indeed
>vegan women are hot as fuck
Wrong
No, it's actually very hard and requires melticulous planning. Not that this justifies stabbing animals and mutilating their corpses
>why havent you gone vegan Veeky Forums
I have given up milk and have reduced meat to 2x week because there are no fake meats where I live,or stuff like tofu, tempeh, seitan etc
>are innocent animals lives really worth your convenience and taste satisfaction
No and I regret every bite I eat. Until September when I move out this shithole and transition 100%

>prove me wrong
You're wrong
>pro tip you cant

It's not needless if I eat them

Absolutely not, they age like milk due to not enough protein
You can get enough protein if you eat nothing but beans and and lentils, even then it's not quality protein

I'm not a rabbit.
>are innocent animals lives really worth your convenience and taste satisfaction
Yes

the 2 latest strength wars were won by vegans

youtube.com/watch?v=l2IVnrtlDQ4

youtube.com/watch?v=4f40Ms9jC6c

they're either fat as fuck or skinny where you don't even recognize them as female
but they have one thing in common, they're severly fucked in the head 99% of the time

ranging from rage issues to simply not having a functioning brain

>per 100 Calories
evertim
how about per 100g faggot?

Not vegan myself but I eat a very low meat and dairy diet.

You definitely sacrifice gains going vegan, it's a fact. If you care more about your long-term health and the environment than gains then the vegan diet is for you. There's not much need to argue about it angrily over the internet, everybody chill.

baboumian was a meat eater most of his life and has been caught eating meat on several occasions

>burgercock likes this

Every.Fucking.Time.

Yes. Fuck off with your moralfaggotry.

This. It's like that tranny faggot who competed in weightlifting in NZ. He had the benefits of being a male for more than 30 years. Do you actually think he'll be as weak as normal women just bucause he get's blasted with e for a year? Gimme a break.

he stopped eating meat in 2006 and went vegan in 2011. so he hasn't eaten meat for more than 10 years.
any source for your claim? tried a few google searches and i literally couldn't find anything about him getting caught eating meat since he went vegetarian/vegan

I'm a capitalist. I trust in economic strength to lead to the prosperity of my people, and that's all I care about. If I fuck up the planet for the poor, that sucks for them, as long as my descendants and I profit from my choices.

Better make sure there's another planet then.

People like you need to kill yourself.

Pro-capitalism leads to the destruction of the environment which damages nature and its inhabitants, including ourselves.

Unironically thinking of jumping on the vegan meme bandwagon

Question though: how do I get enough protein? Everything in bodybuilding has taught me 1g per lbs of bodyweight. How can I get 160g of protein without taking in excessive amounts of carbs at the same time?

And please for the love of God don't resort to "You don't need that much brotein bruddy :-DDD"

youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw&t=2s
I hope meatheads watch this. I don't want you to become vegan, i just want you to understand that it's not hard to get enough protein. Your food also doesn't have to be just cabbage.

Also don't assume that you lose / can't make the same amount of gains when you haven't even tried. Again, i don't care if you try - i just want you to have a better understanding.

I continue making the same gains now on 95% vegan diet. And i'm sure that the 5% wouldn't even make a difference.

he's also a walking pharmacy of PEDs in a country that's as renowned for strength sports as Veeky Forums is for useful advice

the only reason he's the least bit famous is because b12-deficient herbivores trot him out as some paradigm that 'U CAN GET BIG WHILE EATING PLANTS LOL'

I mean ffs if he was all he's cracked up to be why wasn't he at WSM? Why aren't all elite powerlifters, bodybuilders, strongmen, and athletes in general vegan?

He has a point though, plants are sentient beings as shown by science- so where do you draw the line? The smell of fresh cut grass is actually a stress call, there are plants that dance to music even. And farming vegetation is also bad for the environment. Eating dried bugs would be more eco friendly

Vegans in general don't have a properly functioning brain and end up in a cycle of stupid. That's what happens when you say fuck you to the calorie resource that was the evolutionary spark to developing bigger brains

Plants aren't sentient and don't have a nervous system though so they can't actually feel pain, it's just a protective countermeasure not as conscious reaction.

Funnily enough that arguments creates yet another conflict. What about insects and seafood like oysters? They don't have nerves either but are certainly animals. Then again I don't give a fuck about any of that, I've seen pigs/cows get slaughtered and I still eat meat from time to time.

my red lentils are 25% protein

just do it now breh. seriously, its not hard and feels liberating.

Goes up to 34%.

>quality protein

was willing to brush off the other typical incoherent bullshit but believing in "quality protein" is truly swallowing the marketing from the animal products industry

Certain plants actually have been shown to just as sentient as some animals. You should look into it more. Vegans are fucking loons

Really? That's pretty interesting. As I said I don't care about that point at all but it certainly fucks a big part of their usual argumentation.

>eats ~900g of watercress for 20g of protein

Veganisn is retarded for anyone who is a true advanced lifter and needs 3000-4000k calories a day.
Not only do you have to pretty much cook all began food but you have to eat many portions. Eating is hard enough alrdy esto g 3000 cals meat diet.
Meat is also tasty.
As for animals... fuck em you bitch. They are now out numbered by humans but humans still need their meat so they are now bred for consumption until extinction. Such us evolution. Maybe after that we can have vegan fast food and restraunts.
Until then being so vegan and bulking on 4000k calories is way to much work and way top time consuming it's not idea. You faggot beta cuck.

Seems all that meat fucked with your English.

this thread vegain

lmao vegans

Meat is so good & nutrition dense that you can THRIVE eating the same cut every day and eating only that .

Good luck finding a plant that'll do it .

I've been veg for five years now for religious reasons and haven't noticed any substantial changes besides shitting faster. It's a shame about all the emotional wrecks the diet attracts though.

Actually you can't.

On the other hand you can survive perfectly fine on just potatoes.

>what are amino acids

>eat a tiny bit of variety
>get all (essential) amino acids
Also fuck off tripfag.

Clarence uses steroids, that's why he has gains

What's the clearance, Clarence?

You really don't need 160 grams a day you mongo.

All legumes are rich in protein, I'm not vegan but it's not really hard to reach 160g without meat. It would be hard during a cut though. Also buy some big plates because most vegan food is low-calorie.

the problem with vegan protein source is that they have way too much carb .

Unless you train 2 time + a day with high intensity & volume you will never need more than 150g of crabo a day .

Powerlifting monkey don't need that much , & endurance athlete need even less .

Only real athlete should eat crabo .

150g are 600 calories, the fuck are you talking about.Your brain alone uses around 130g every day.

Veeky Forums in charge of nutrition and metabolism.

You being alive in the west does this as well. KYS

Pick related

>protein
so?

>why aren't you vegan
Cause I am not a faggot.

>innocent animals really worth it
yes

Because I have no reason to do so.

I always thought the vegan hate was stupid, I'm the kind of person that lives and let live, if someone doesn't want to consume animal products so what?
But then I saw this: youtube.com/watch?v=Okd3vFUwqj4
Is every vegan like this?

IF you're not retarded nutritionally your brain should run on like 75%+ ketone .

Because all meat eaters look good?

Ratardid u mnean

Veganism is ONE way to eat well and care for yourself. There are plenty of others! We don't need to be mean to each other and put people down for eating differently, so long as we're all eating healthy foods.

There's nothing wrong with eating meat even so long as it's being done mindfully.

Stop the hate! Celebrate healthy eating in all its forms! :)

Wat you're not even producing ketons in a significante amount unless your are on a ketogenic diet (hence the fucking name).

vegan is for vegina

I manage to stay at 2.5+ mmol/l while eating 120 g of carbs a day . You just need to train HARD & time them well on top of getting them from a good source .

assuming the opposite is not really an argument

If nothing suffered and died, did you really eat at all?

You are such an easy hate bait that sometimes i think you do it on purpose. It's still attention anyway, right? Giving you the benefit of the doubt is not a thing to do on this imageboard tho

He's a tripfag and a literal faggot. The only (You)s you give him should include "fuck off".

Embarrassing!

It is hard if you have to eat oats, peas and kidney beans all day every day to meet your protein goal
I'm a pathetic addict who needs his fix and has literally zero alternatives

As an apex predator the flesh and goods of all lower beings are my birthright. If said lower beings are unhappy with this arrangement they're free to attempt to kill me.

No u

I've been going vegetarian (consuming milk and eggs) for 3 months now but this post really makes me want some meat... thanks asshole.

Quick, make some falafel with sun dried tomatoes and serve in pita bread with caramelized onions and mushrooms and BBQ sauce

> walks into store
> buys meat someone else raised, slaughtered, butchered, transported, and packaged.
>literally the same effort as buying Cheetos and Fruit Loops

Yeah, real apex predator. Try running down an animal naked and killing it with your teeth and then tell me you're an apex predator.

You're just another lazy consumer with delusions and entitlement issues.

> non vegans are sub human
I cringed
You fucking idot. You are vegan because you deem life valueable, but you call other humans their lives 'sub-human', implying they are of lesser worth than you.
See the poblem with that reasoning, bud?

>>Cannibals/rapists/drug lords/shills are subhuman
>I cringed
>You fucking idot. You stick to your principles because you deem life valueable, but you call other humans their lives 'sub-human', implying they are of lesser worth than you.
>See the poblem with that reasoning, bud?

>Try running down an animal naked and killing it with your teeth and then tell me you're an apex predator.
Why would we do that? We're so advanced compared to other lifeforms we have tools to kill them without us even breaking a sweat, just moving a finger. You're describing specialization allowed by an advanced society but expecting me to act like I should be in a loin cloth.

that sounds fuckin good dude

thoughts on if I keep my own chickens for their eggs, but whom live the most baller chicken lives?

Do you support death penalty? I do not.
I wouldn't call criminals sub-human.
They are sick/disturbed and need to be helped, but I would never call them intrinsically worth less than any other human being.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagadish_Chandra_Bose

>plants don't have a nervous system
This nigga was writing books on it almost a hundred years ago and his since been bolstered by modern sciences, how fucking behind are you?

Ethically good. No harm done.
I do the same.
In summer, I read in the sun while my chickens peck the grass around me or come chilling on my lap. Shit's cash.

so you want to call yourself an apex predator but can't preform said apex predation. Hence delusional and entitled.

Sun dried tomatoes and mushrooms are the tits

>Semantics
I wouldn't call carnists sub-human.
They are sick/disturbed and need to be helped, but I would never call them intrinsically worth less than any other human being.

>Such an advance and intelligent civilization
>Destroys his body and planet all because he enjoys the taste of meat so much and doesn't have the self control to be slightly inconvenienced

I can, I can hunt just fine using our supierioty technology. If I had to improvise some traps I could do that too, but humans are endurance animals, I'd have to chase that deer to exhaustion without any other tools.
>I live in the city and have never been hunting and I have no idea what it means to kill my own meat

Remember/fit/ there's a reason you'll never see anons who are vegan post a pic. Every time they post a lifter on a vegan diet he does roids. Vegans are all small weak faggots, you do know whatever diet you have you will gain muscle with roids right?? Or do you even lift? You want a fitness board to change their diet but you won't show your bodies to help?

Here's the deal fuckos. Canids have been shown to have the same emotional range as humans, and hence the theory that dogs retain morals. Morality is a foundation of sentience and the 'soul'. So we have officially established that dogs and humans are on a similar scale. When a canid is low on minerals, it eats dirt.
When humans are low on minerals, they crave mineral rich foods. When a canid is low on meat, it runs down a prey animal and rips it's fucking throat and/or genitalia out. It does this because it is the quickest way for that animal to die, either from shock or bloodless, with the tools available to the predator. That wolf evolved eating that deer, and would not be healthy without it. Should we stop the dogs from eating other animals because they're just not educated enough on the "morality" of a predator-prey evolutionary system? Are their methods more acceptable than ours; the use of efficient and typically painless tools? Regardless of what source you want to use, we evolved eating some kind of meat, be it fish, beef, pork or fowl. We retain a functioning appendix for this purpose. This is biologically proven. There is no science behind veganism, it's purely based on making exceptions and compromises to try and survive without meat. We're animals, we will continue to be animals until Musk downloads all of our consciousness into a supercomputer and causes the apocalypse, and denying that is either arrogance or stupidity.

Factory farming is bad, but deforestation for your stupid organic coffee beans is worse.

In a word? Yes. Pansy faggot.

just because they are making a mistake doesn't mean they are subhuman. even if it is wrong to these things that doesn't make them bad. you are part of the reason people don't want to be vegan

Yes, actually.

>Canids have been shown to have the same emotional range as humans, and hence the theory that dogs retain morals. [Cut out because character limit] Are their methods more acceptable than ours; the use of efficient and typically painless tools?
Up to this point you have NOT said anything that is RELEVANT to the needless (keyword: NEED) slaughtering, torture, rape, exploitation, mutilation, murder and further corpse mutilation of animals, or the destruction of the environment
We evolved tools because we were smart enough to BYPASS, not rise above the food chain. We are better than wolves, don't compare us to wolves. If you use wolves as your moral baseline and utilitarian behaviour, make like DiCaprio and go live in the woods
>Regardless of what source you want to use, we evolved eating some kind of meat, be it fish, beef, pork or fowl. We retain a functioning appendix for this purpose. This is biologically proven.
Improving a bit. Now you are still irrelevant, but at least true. Short dismissal: males have nipples but don't lactate.
>There is no science behind veganism
Absolutely wrong. There is quantifiable science except the moral issues. Numbers.
>it's purely based on making exceptions and compromises to try and survive without meat.
But for a good reason. Also,
>Try
Kek no
>We're animals, we will continue to be animals until Musk downloads all of our consciousness into a supercomputer and causes the apocalypse, and denying that is either arrogance or stupidity.
Not denying that, but still irrelevant. There are herbivore animals too. Elephants come to mind. Also, we are not just animals, we possess the ability for complex critical thinking and decision making rather than pure impulse. We are better than that.
>Factory farming is bad, but deforestation for your stupid organic coffee beans is worse.
Hilariously wrong. Almost all deforestation is caused to create land to plant livestock feed.

Please go vegan.

Dude I eat like 600g of carbs per day and can barely run a sub 40 minute 10k

Semantics are important.
And I disagree that calling someone mentally troubled is equal to saying they are of lesser worth.

> natural = good meme
> strawman meme
2/10

You don't hunt animals to survive. You buy it from stores and restaurants like everyone else.

Even so called "hunters" don't subsist off of it. It's about sport and hobby now. Game is a rarity, not how you feed yourself everyday, month, year, decade.