Achievement thread

I fucking did it, Veeky Forums

>be 3 months ago
>pull-ups: 3x5 and barely make it the last set
>steadily increasing going from 5x5, 5x6, 5x7 etc
>today do 4x9 and go for 1x10 at the end
>fucking did 1x10

So proud of my progress, just had to share.

please share your latest achievements

Other urls found in this thread:

50pullups.com/50-pullups-programme/less-4-pullups
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well done, keep it up

> finally hit 92.5kgs bench 3x5 hopefully hit 2 plate by the end of the month
Feels good

in 3 months from 3x5 to 5x9(10 on the last) is pretty damn impresive pull-up progression

natty?

tried weighted dips and did 14 with +10kg

>feels good

Is it? I'm the also OP of the current /cbt/ thread, so I don't look like much yet, though.

But yes, natty.

>tfw can't do a single pullup
Am I a fag if I do lat pulldowns untill I build some upper body strenght?

Not at all. The pulldown machine is a criminally underrated bit of gear in lifting anyway.

Do you go all the way down and retract your scapula?

Yes, but the last few reps of the last two sets aren't usually as pretty, I must admit.

but definitely not doing the 'crossfit pull up'

Good work man

Started 4 months ago. Now I can do:

>3x8 chin-ups
>3x20 push ups
>OHP, curls and knee-on-bench rows with two 20 kg dumbbells

Started with 97 kg body weight, now I am 95.

nobody cares post again if you guys actually do something impressiv

3x8 chins with 95kg is nice

achive something that you are proud of. bssicly self improvment.

i guess it is not for every one....

yeah even better to that without needing validation from others for every tiny step you take its pathetic

So an achievement thread is pathetic campared to all the other shit that gets posted. Piss off mate bet you dont even lift

>been lifting for 3 weeks and just excited at getting to finally put lmao 1pl8 on and squat

No but bragging about feats 90% of men can do with less than a year of training is pretty pathetic.
How about really achieve something first...
and i lift quite enough mate

Hey bro, clear something up for me: So I was fucking your wife, and your son came in crying because he had a full diaper. So I suggested your wife and I change his diaper together so we could both laugh at his dick because we laugh at his father's dick all the time. Anyway, naturally his dick was small, like yours, but it tasted really sour. Anyway I wanted to fuck your wife on the diaper changing table so we swept everything off it in a fit of passion, including your son, and then I accidentally stepped on him. Your wife and I ripped pieces off his body to feed to your dog, so my question is, do you think that's safe? I don't want your dog to get digestive distress.

>finally hit 3pl8 squat yesterday
>Already made 2pl8 Bench
>Hit 20 strict pull ups

I know I'm dyel as fuck but at least I'm getting somewhere

Do negatives instead. Do 5 sets in a kinda double pyramid scheme so like 5,8,4,4,8+
That's what I started with as a dyel and now I do weighted with 45lbs for reps after only like 4 months. I've started my skinny fat friend on the same thing and after a month he's doing 5 sets of 3 pullups.
There's a program you can follow 50pullups.com/50-pullups-programme/less-4-pullups
The thing I don't like about the pull down is that it doesn't help you learn how to brace your core or learn the movement of the actual pullup so it's a little bit harder to go from one to the other. At least this way you have a specific progression instead of just wondering after what weight you can swap from pulldowns to pull ups.

is that actually good technique tho? I understand its more challenging but seems like stopping just before would be better for joints.