What was your first time like?

What was your first time like?

first time what?

Pretty good. I read the back cover of pic related that was laying on the floor next to the bed over and over again to take my mind of the situation and not cum fast, it worked

>my first hit was unbelievable. Instantly added 40lbs to my bench and I felt like superman

>tfw I'm taking another hit today along with some pre-workout

sloppy. couldn't cum even though we fucked all night

Bad. I did 4 scoops of creatine at once instead of 1 because I misread the instructions. Killed my stomach.

Took lmao1scoop, added 110lbs to my bench but I'm still farting to this day. Sacrifices must be made.

>hooker
>came fast
>broke me
>can't form connections with women now

It was ok

The absolute state of the alien franchise.

Terrible. It was the first and only time I've ever used a condom. Shit kills all feeling. Learn to pull out user.

>sat on the end of my bed and downed two beers as fast as possible
>said to myself "you're 24 today, it's time to lose it"
>Double checked the messages on my phone to make sure I had the right time for my booking
>Make my way to the hotel, nervous as fuck
>Awkwardly walk passed the reception, they look at me like they know exactly what's going on
>go upstairs and she greets me, she has bright blue hair like the pictures but skin is a lot darker and she's a solid 10kg fatter
>she sits on bed next to me and asks how I want to do this
>kind of play with her tits, then make her give me head while wearing a condom/ i felt nothing
>Start fucking her in doggy but dick keeps going limp
>start eating her out in doggy while playing with my dick, then cum and stick it inside her trying to pretend I came in her
>She giggles and says "that was so weird haha"
>give her 150$, leave hotel surprisingly happy, go out for beers with the boys feeling like a new man

Literally don't regret a thing.

I enjoyed Prometheus but I haven't seen covenant

>High-school girlfriends house
>parents weren't home
>candles lit
>put on a condom
>thrusted about 10 times before I came
>waited 10 minutes
>went again
>2 minutes on the clock baby
>the end

.5pl8 binch for 4x15
it was for boxing

They're both shit but it's cool if you enjoyed them.

Covenant is really bad, when Prometheus came out I never understood the amount of hate it got. All the hate Prometheus got and what Covenant got isn't even enough for the amount of hate Covenant deserves.

I was 13 and had eaten a percocet 3 hours before and smoked about half a gram out of a tin pipe in the woods. Then i browsed youtube for "trippy" videos. I ended up watching fan compilations and the official videos. That was my first time watching tool music videos.

you never went to hogwarts bro, you don't know how it is.

I had my first ever gf within 3 months of that, she ended up being a fat slut who cheated on me, but I've fucked well over 20 women since, 26 now.

If any virgins are reading this, definitely pay for it, it makes you realize that sex isn't a big deal.

Pretty good. We were going at it in missionary and she was being pretty loud, (ex was a screamer) and then I blurted out "I'm a virgin" and we both stopped and she made an expression as if to say "WHAT" and I immediately came in her

>eating out a hooker

please be bait...

>book a 30 minutes session with a fat hooker
>Awkward as fuck
>During missionary my dick accidentally slipped out and i didn't notice so i was humping the air for a while
>Didn't even cum and her pimp threw me out for staying too long

Used cold water, got mild diarrhea. Still use it on a daily basis, get diarrhea every third day, no regrets.

I don't use any supplements because I want to remain natty

same. she was like 50something, obese, and smelled like cigs lol

Creatine can be found in meat...but you would have to consume around 1kg/day to get dosage you can get from one scoop of monohydrate. So I choose ONE MORE SCOOP COMON. Fun fact - a group of peptides created in your digestive system and used in joints regeneration are illegal in most countries.

>Creatine, not even once.

Got hooked on creatine a while back thanks to advice from Veeky Forums, works wonders but cleaning the syringe is a pain in the ass. Have added a ton to my bench and curls.

The quick version of covenant is the evil android from prometheus somehow makes xenomorphs through genetic experimentation with the weapon they found in vials in prometheus.

Disappointing movie, desu.

drunk, got whisky dick halfway through, we both passed out, woke up in the morning and started fucking again, this time i finished. she gave me money and i took a cab back home, never saw her again

pretty good all things considered desu, she was a huge slut, kinda broke me since most girls cant compare now. still get a boner thinking about that night

>buy homegym equipment online
>it arrives
>assemble with dad
>dont know what the fuck to do so dad and l just bench and squat as many reps as we can

Idiot

I was 16, 22 now

Nonexistent

Super awkward and bad

Lucky she, a virgin, cool, and we were madly in love with each other and young. We dated for two more years before long distance killed us :(

Same

>My first girlfriend aged 15
>I know fuck all about girls at this point
>Somehow end up with the town bike as my gf
>By this point she has fucked 2 of my mates already and sucked another one off
>That's just what I know about
>I'm shy and beta so she takes the initiative
>Lasted like 10 minutes before I spunked

5/10

Finally getting my end away was nice and all but I probably shouldn't have stayed with her for over a year.

Blacked out and woke up on hitting a new bench PR and screaming.

Son... I am disappoint.

Covenant is the third best movie in the franchise, which really says something. It's only bad if you're a nostalgia-fag who doesn't accept that Alien/Aliens aren't perfect.