Just took 2 scoops of DNP

Just took 2 scoops of DNP

AMA

see you on the other side, friend.

I found a cycles worth online, and I'm pretty much just sitting on it. I think I'm going to wait until I'm at least under 20% bf to take it. Does it matter?

It doesn't matter.
I've taken 3 cycles, and I've done it at the start of my cut just to get the ball rolling

Not really. It's just hard to stick to a proper deficit while on it.
Really make sure you're capable of ignoring intense hunger before starting a cycle, otherwise you'll just waste it.

How much weight did you lose and how long of a cycle?

The most recent cycle was last month, 14 days, lost 10 lbs.
days 1-5: 250mg
days 6-14: 500mg

How intense were the sides? And did you take anything to boost energy during?

Heard that, will keep in mind.

The sides were not bad compared to my earlier cycles. I limited my carbs and used Ephedrine
Carbs will make you heat up and sweat.
Ephedrine reduces the lack of energy
Sleep with a fan pointed at you

Any caffeine or was ephedrine fine the whole time?
Also, I've noticed a lot of people will do keto during their cycles, but is it enough to just limit carbs? Or should I just go full keto?

I appreciate the replies brah

Lethargy (enormous lack of motivation for every day issues, gym stuff is fine, but you'll neglect work or university)
poor circulation in hands
sweaty at all times
uncomfortable semi-liquid shits, stomach ache with certain foods.
a slight concern for how warm your balls are (they are external for a reason)
fear of developing cataracts, etc.

The worst thing is the weird stomach desu.

yes. I took my ephedrine with a cup of coffee. People recommend caffeine tablets, but I'm sensitive to caffeine and 200mg is too much for me

I would do low carbs for breakfast and lunch, then do zero carbs for dinner. Just to avoid the heat when going to bed.
I've done completely keto before and I wouldn't recommend it. The lethargy is 2x worse

Damn guys, just like, eat less food for a while.

>14 days of being in hell
>for 10 (T E N) pounds or 4 (F O U R) kilograms
This is fucking bullshit. I wanted to do 30 days of 500mg (currently on day 11) and I also only lost 10 pounds. If the weight loss is this small, why even fucking bother making your life miserable?

10 lbs of fat is a lot for the non-obese
Losing 10 lbs of fat normally takes 1-2 months. Stop being a bitch

>10 lbs in 11 days
Just watch your carb intake and when you're eating carbs. Check more forums for people mitigating sides. Drink more water. Don't be a pussy.

Nigger I lost 44 pounds once in one month by only eating a chicken breast and some cheese slices without having to sit in a room being cooled by an AC 24/7

not everyone weighs 300 lbs

>want to lose weight
>take pills with mass

it's like you don't even physics

So how was the start of My 600lb Life, I imagine it's intimidating, huh?

Dude if that's true, that's fucking insane.

>2 scoops

audible kek

I was 265 pounds. Went down to 155 pounds in 6 months.

yes but you are most likely a fat ass

How many calories per day?

Any additional exercise?

why are you lying on the internet?

I'd wager around 600 calories and 3 liters of water a day. No exercise.

What the fuck was your deficit like?

I'm on a 1300 calories per day deficit, hoping to lose 2.2lbs (1kg) a week for the next 2 months.

Oh, I'd also walk around my room in circles for a few hours every day if that counts as exercise.

My TDEE at that point was 2500 (185cm, sedentary) so about 1900.
I got PN in my legs a few months in. Legs felt numb, pressing the back of my leg would make my foot hurt, at night my right toe would start tingling and hurting like hell, etc. It resolved itself after about a year though. I had my blood work done and everything was fine, although the doc only told me to start eating greens.

I went in expecting to do a keto diet, but I'm a dumb shit who can't do macros so I only ate chicken breasts and two slices of cheese every day. And since that's more protein than fat it technically wasn't keto.

RIP Rightly So. Don't worry mate, I'll take over posting the next day's papers when you're dead and gone.

h.. how did you guess?

Check under your bed

Didn't see anything, just my prayer mat.