holy fuck what the hell is wrong with this place

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Ypj4EzBy0
youtube.com/watch?v=T74Xek-pDLM&feature=youtu.be&t=1m57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks fine to me

>it's unusual and weird and it scares me therefore it's bad

daily reminder that it was pic related's favourite/main exercise

can this fucking manlet stop reinventing the wheel?

it's existed for a while. Zerchers are a useful lift to train for a lot of strongman events such as Conans, stones and carries.

He got beat by a fat american who had less than half his skill.

who the fuck cares, stop looking for weird ass excercises and stick to the ones that are actually useful

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Ypj4EzBy0

fuck off

is it cringe thread already?

at the end of his career after a rule change.

gimmick destiny

its not even a new lift wtf are you talking about

Are you stupid, that is exactly his point. Hes trying to sell old exercises as a new thing

>tfw I'm as tall as him
>just weigh 50 kg less

get a load of this little faggot manlet making excuses for his bald roid monkey crush LMFAO.

itt: MAD rippelets going into hysterics

Fuck off manlet

Don't post NE threads if not gonna post torrent for overhaul

no he isnt you imbecile, he's selling his program based on concurrent periodization which calls for very frequent exercise rotation. precisely why he put so many different exercises in his book

This give us the new version pls

eric bugenhagen is 6'2

wtf is up with this guy his chest is totally out of proportion with everything else

youtube.com/watch?v=T74Xek-pDLM&feature=youtu.be&t=1m57s

Zercher Rackpulls are fun as fuck

>no squat rack
>clean and front squat

>be limited to the weight you can clean

You guys realize that S/B/D aren't the only exercises on earth right? And they are not the most "effective" ones either. There are a million more exercises and exercise variations that one can use for training.
In terms of the Zercher squat its very useful for someone who doesnt have a squat rack or is just training to pick up something off the floor(like an atlas stone)

Drop the link faggot

Like someone else said this exercise was used by a wrestler and i can see how it can directly carry over when you are in top position trying to pick them up to turn them, if you are a wrestler are you gonna clean your opponent? No because your opponent isnt a fucking barbell.

When will your front squat 8RM ever outstrip your 2RM clean?

Don't talk shit about Karelin nigger, he was one of the most dominant athletes of all time

>tfw my mobility is so fucking shit i cant even get into zercher deadlift position withotu setting the bar on blocks

on the other hand, this movement is super legit for upper back strength / rigid core, so are zercher squats.

If you wont flex your upper back your back will look like fucking quasimodo
try it guys, even with baby weight like 2 plates or something. Its not even THAT hard on lower back, it feels like zercher squat but from lower position and no concentric