Why do you lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXNxUiVZO5s
youtube.com/watch?v=w51i6ocMw3I
youtube.com/watch?v=oUZgLrYVFvg
youtube.com/watch?v=BGwcUJTDkqE
youtube.com/watch?v=IomxvOTf-So
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To be a better, more confident me. Girls are a nice side effect but they're shit tier motivation.

LOL
I'm fucking traumatised for every thanks

The reason I started was to get my jaw line sharp again. I look good with it but when I get fat my face goes round and I lose about 3 attraction points :/

because i feel good when i go to the gym

once i went two weeks without going to the gym
once i went, it felt great

For the sake of something.

I lift for him

youtube.com/watch?v=QXNxUiVZO5s

Same reason why every guy lifts.

I wanna get laid.

Just don't wanna be fat anymore.

no matter what any girl says/does, there is a very primordial facial response they all have when they see a fit dude, even if entirely fleeting. the first time i ever caught a girl look at me like that when i took my shirt off was enough motivation to keep going forever.

This

I live a very boring life

all about that masha life, lads.

Routine
I'm gonna be incel for life so idc
I'm gonna hate myself for life so idc
I've been doing it for a while so.why stop now

Just to suffer

So I don't hate myself.

sloots

I feel you kazuhira. Look after d dog at mother base while I go out to stick some balloons to some goats.

probably would kill myself otherwise i guess

Same, I guess

To get a cute bf (no homo)

for girls, because it is fun, for my future children

My life is a mess and I don't know what else to do

The fuck, they didn't even kiss.

To forget the pain of my oneitis, and make her fall in love with me.

Oneitis is not worth it, believe me

So i have something to brag about in a job interview.

Same

Unless you're interviewing to work at the front desk of a gym, bragging about that will make you look like a retard

>not realizing you're talking to a retard.

>lifting for a surgically altered fatty who inspires young girls to get fat because gurl power

Find somebody else

meditate magnet:?xt=urn:btih:46F20E647E59D51A82B781BAF4472578623D1F75&dn=Headspace%20v2%20%28Complete%20-%20December%202015%29&tr=http%3a%2f%2fmgtracker.org%3a6881%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.ch%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce

>I lift for myself and not for girls!

Bragging wasnt a good choice of words i guess.
Shouldve said that i have something good to answer to a question like "what are your hobbies".

>t. roastie

I started for girls but I realized it's useless because I'm too retarded to be attractive
Now I just do it for health

That's not a good answer either.

Lol, did she get a butt surgery?

I want to look in a mirror and see someone else. Making good progress too. Started at 105 kg and today I am 99.6kg. Lifting for about a month.

Why? It was a honest one. I didnt start lifting to get to eat stacy out every weekend, i started lifting so i can finally man up and get a job.

I want to get some tattoos but I don't think tats look good when you have a body of a 13 year old

forget lifting for girls, this is the new worst motivation for lifting

I feel like i've been a child all my life, when I lift it makes me feel not only some sense of purpose in life but also to control myself and that I am not a child that is going nowhere in life. Girls are not a fucking reason to lift for me, if I didn't feel empowered lifting and only did it to look more attractive I would stop.

My parents never loved me, I have to get attention somehow

Because nothing better to do. Not delusional like others on here that a big bench and abs will fix my social retardation.

>he thinks lifting will turn him into a player

>egotism
>personal enjoyment
>the sport of it (breaking PBs, comparing with lifting buddies, etc.)
>for sports (play waterpolo for my uni and might join something else as well next year)
>don't need to lift for girls because I already have the frame and physique I need to look good in clothes (water polo+ good shoulder genetics)

Started lifting again after ex gf left me for some dude 10 years older than she is that she knew for less than a day, so I thought to myself "i was ripped when I got with her a few years ago, i'll start again"

Basically, I want to have a good jawline again, not wear XXL clothing and be physically able to get a gf(no confidence whatoserver atm)

she's always had a nice butt and now she's in the middle of a bulk so... i'm guessing no

to be the strongest person in her life

i lift so i have a reason to come to Veeky Forums

pretty fucking hot but never forget that women are unstable as hell, today she's yours tomorrow who knows

>shave your eyebrows off just so you can paint them back on and make them look 200% shittier

why women do this?

>mfw my cousin did gymnastics with her and they are friends

Because if you're on the street with your girl, you don't wanna get your ass kicked infront of her. I want to be the strongest person in her life, so that you can protect her and be her rock. she broke up with me two days ago Veeky Forums, and I've only felt empty
>years down the drain for her

never letting that happen bruv
those are her actual brows lmao

Because i want to cum inside of that.

I lift for a gf
;(

>2014+3
>wanting to fuck a filthy coal burner

It clears my head while I try to get rid of my gf.

>never letting that happen bruv
Heh, that's what we all think and then it happens. See this poor bastard here ?
I'm sure he would have never expected a breakup and still. I wish you good luck anyway.

Btw why the fuck are you posting seminaked pictures of your girl on a Cambodian weaving forum filled with perverts? Keep em for yourself, for Christ sake!

so many girls have this. why...

Damn, sorry dude

are you me?

yeah you right man. just like showing what im whipped for.

I lift for ME!

.... so that I can get girls...

.... because, you know, I like girls...

But that's totally different than "lifting for girls".

To simply tell people hording fuel to stop all this violence and just walk away.

yep

I started lifting to deal with breaking up with my ex.
I kept lifting because it was something to do.
I lift now so I can be crazy strong and move heavy shit like Clarence some day.

To secure the existence of my people free from zionistic anti white evil

In the hopes of wrangling a qt twink and settling down before I get old and gross.

youtube.com/watch?v=w51i6ocMw3I

I lift for beach

Vanessa Blake if anyone is curious

That is disgusting!

same

For confidence so I can be more like this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=oUZgLrYVFvg

same, excpet im not incel

Because I was tired of feeling inadequate compared to every male who does.

I want to be able to wear T-shirts without being self-conscious about my arm size. I want to be able to look in the mirror and smile with arrogant satisfaction at myself. I want my girlfriend to see swole dudes, and then look at me and feel perfectly content with my size.

It's about my own self image. I'd never really lifted before, but I'm on a routine now and I'm already feeling like more of a man. I never want to lose this feeling.

miring that ARYAN beard

Here's a tip:

>Draw your desired tattoo, or if you're a bad artist, get somebody to draw if for you.
>Stick the drawing to your fridge.
>Look at it every day.
>---2 years later---
>Be thankful you didn't get that retarded drawing permanently injected into your skin.

Don't get a fucking tattoo.

your disgusting

Unironically this. Being a fascist might be LARPy but it got me hitting the gym, dating a committment minded-girl who cooks, and striving more at work.

It's amazing what a fear of going extinct will do for your motivation.

for my qt 11/10 Italian gf

Because I can't wear interesting/expensive clothing cause im too fat to fit into anything and make it look decent.

So I can stop hating the fat, disgusting old man who stares back at me in the mirror.
So normies will treat me better because they fear and respect my intimidating visage.
So my wifey will still desire me and want to make fuck even after ten years.
So female coworkers will continue to find excuses to place their hands on my arms and shoulders.
So I will feel stronger mentally, emotionally, and spiritually as a result.

T H I C C Beauty

this and also I its relaxing and great for stress relief, Best way to spend time

I want to be the strongest in the room. It'll be tough because I know a lot of strong people. It's good motivation.

What is this

>Because if you're on the street with your girl, you don't wanna get your ass kicked infront of her.
lifting is a pretty inefficient way to get better at fighting.
youtube.com/watch?v=BGwcUJTDkqE

if you're trying to keep white people alive you have to spread your seed faggot

I will not rest until I find a woman that looks like this.

you sound over dramatic

I'm black Retard

To smash the Minarets.

youtube.com/watch?v=IomxvOTf-So

>Wanting to racemix

Its like you want Whitey to win or something.

I want to fuck and then cuddle with a chubby milf.

H I G H
T E S T
A N D
T H I C C

Vengeance