How do you feel about Dom Mazzetti's physique?

How do you feel about Dom Mazzetti's physique?
> Personally think it's good
How can someone achieve this physique?

Curls and skip leg day

This guy is actually pretty strong for his size. In one of his collaboration videos he's lifting more than Bradley Martyn who is confirmed to be on juice.

How is it that a genuine physique thread has less responses than a dick rate thread? You guys are fucking closeted.

Can you post link?

and what lifts?

He has a channel where he goes out of character and judging from there his workouts seem pretty balanced

He jokes about skipping leg day but when you actually watch him he does squats with perfect form kek.

squats are not leg day KEK

calf raises are leg day

You dont just do one excercise for leg day...

actually brad lifts more than him. i haven't seen all of them but i'm talking strictly about the one where they bench and dom struggles with 2.5 pl8 and brad reps 3pl8 relatively easy

Tbf though. Look at the size difference between the 2. If dom was brads size he would be way stronger.

Fun fact: he hates white people and patriots

wat

People you used to think were big before you started lifting.

He's actually after getting pretty big he admits himself tho that he often goes a long time with lifting so he'll never reach his potential

Your sentence makes my eyes want to bleed.

why I

No, he doesn't. Bradley lifts a lot of weight.

there's that one episofe where he's sitting in the office of a gym where his arms look huge. he always looks small when not flexing

God like frame. Shoulders wider than Broidly Martyn even with his larger delta.

Not a lot of mass tho

he's a jew?

>he always looks small when not flexing
The natty curse.

His legs are toothpicks. He definitely skips.

He frequently insults white people and called people who are patriotic "fat and lazy".

yeah, but dom is nowhere near brad, maybe if brad gained like 100 pounds and 5 inches in height

racial humour is always funny, until it changed and most people are offlimits.

You've seen that video too? Kek

i wouldnt mind it if he didnt SOLELY target whites. its funny because he's obviously an italian-arab mixed mutt so he has a racial inferiority complex and feels the need to bash whites, because he'll never be one no matter how hard he tries.

Shit even for a natty

He has a good natty physique. Just enough to look big, just enough for girls to mire and not think you're a freak beast. And it's attainable.

ýou're talking out of your ass

I want /pol/ to fucking leave.

Delete this

Yea he's just a jelly subhuman

ohhh boohoo you thought mr pastasandnigger could just mock white people consistently, obviously out of jealousy, and expect no one to comment about this? go back to whatever fucking left wing safe space you came from. Veeky Forums isnt for you, summerpeople.

Worse
A spaghetti nigger

>be from /pol/
>complain about summer
Ayyy

i dont get it, did pol not exist until this summer?

>What is cubed square law?
Same shit as saying if ants were our size, they still be able to lift over 1000 times thier weight

WAY wrong. Bradley lifts significantly more than him for every lift.

/pol/tards are all newfags who never lurked that don't belong on Veeky Forums, most of them are total normalfags apart from having politically incorrect opinions, and the board is new too. It's also responsible from bringing in newfaggots to other boards and ruining Veeky Forums in general, it's what /b/ was in the 00s but significantly worse due to the scope of its activities, how cancerous it is and because of the boom in, and blurred lines between, online and offline media meaning it spreads faster.

Lmao and /pol/cucks say liberals are overly sensitive snowflaked who need a safe space

It seems extremely optimistic for an american to think that /pol/'s opinions are politically incorrect.

Lmfao. Who fucking cares. If youre so easily offended fuck off.

Why am I in this room there is no point explaining...

Wtf did I just tried to read?

someones triggered lol
back to your shitposting containment board, fuck off with your butthurt, nobody cares

He's definitely attractive. One thing i can't handle though is that he's got such a dominant line in between his bicep and his tricep that it makes it look like a donut or something. Still aesthetic as fuck tho. He also has really good form when he squats so I don't think he always skips leg day like his character Dom does.

used to think he was huge, now he seems kinda dyel