Race war on Veeky Forums

what happened? Are you guys tired of fighting? Or did one side win?
strawpoll.me/13095233

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it's brown, flush it down.

In no scenario can I imagine anything else than a nigga fucking a swede, so yeah the right guy wins by default, due to memes.

>the right guy wins by default, due to memes

Pretty sad how white people have to use steroids to achieve anything past ottermode/builtfat while Lotus achieved his body naturally.

fuck off with that horseface lotus is superior in every way

The golden one is natty you dirty fucking heretic

Im racist but golden one is ugly as shit

except maybe
>height
>face
>frame
>subscribers
>martial arts
>heritage
oh and strength and aesthetics

someone has that achievement chart?

not quite sure it's the same

White guy is literally a meme
No matter how much you lift, if you don't have the face you won't look good

>heritage
KEEEK

and lotus has the face? I respect him but he is ugly too

Lotus outlifts this guy buy like 3 - 400 lbs lol

he's not cut for it, a typical gymcel

Both are pretty cool guys who try to improve themselves. Golden one is a good example of a non pussy white person and lotus is the example of a black man who can be just like a white man and not a nigger

>>height
180 cm is not short so above that doesn't matter
>>face
defending horse face... I'd say lotus looks better
>>frame
they look like similar frames
>>subscribers
???? who the fuck cares?
>>martial arts
the one thing he might have an advantage over
>>heritage
this isn't /pol/ no one cares

The white mans body is formed for war with sword/axes while the blacks (of america atleast) is formed for heavy lifting and tenacious slavework.

So it depends what you like. I for one would rather be a warrior then a slave collecting cotton.

kekd and almost spilled my proteinshake

>The white mans body is formed for war with sword/axes

maybe the slavs, that actually did this kind of shit against the asians, but westerners or nordics. KEK, they only fought against peasants in raids, and raping a women or a child is not really a fight.

>but westerners or nordics. KEK, they only fought against
they were constantly fighting each other for centuries

How did you go to valhall?

1. Stop this cringey "white people are warriors" nonsense
2. Lotus is Canadian.

no, lotus is african

>black man who can be just like a white man and not a nigger
All blacks are niggers tho

Pretty sure hes from Africa. Atleast his heritage is

Are you undermenchen or like totally ignorant of history?

I mean usually they both go hand in hand but you americans have a tendancy to be totally unaware of history in europe.

The more you talk the more autistic you sound.

Shit meme. Ukuk-hai are hapas. Orcs are corrupted elves; Uruk-hai are orcs crossed with humans. Use a picture of a standard orc and this meme will be acceptable.

fuck off you insecure little bitch.

Go back to africa or congo you fuck

>we whites wuz worriorz n sheet
>like da most toppest worriorz
>we nose da histories n sheet
laughingzulus.jpg

ysomad little boi?

>achieves a good body
>"h-he's a n-nigger"

And i am guessing that you have lesser genes right?
I am of the best stock of the world, swedish. We are the most beautiful, intelligent and athletic people on earth. And i am talented even for my great race.

Fuck I missed these threads. First threads that ever got me into Veeky Forums was this type shit a few years back. Fuck that was still the best thread I've seen to this day. The autism and triggering was too real. Too raw. Almost too much...

Im actually a white nationalist man who follows the golden one but im not a fucking racist. I just want my land to be what always was and a safe space for my people but I dont feel like im superior to any other race (I feel superior to white trash, niggers and all kind of thugs)

>theres unironically a /pol/tard
Wew lad, go outside

idk, how can people be this strong while looking not as strong? like bradley martyn, this dude is as strong as him and doesn't look half as good

180 cm isnt short

Hello newfriend, welcome to Veeky Forums!

>superior
not about supremacy, we just want to be left alone
>but im not a fucking racist
>I just want my land to be what always was and a safe space for my people
>my people
congratiolations, you're racist

That's not racism you dumbshit.

Since what invasion Veeky Forums got so many SJWs?

Furries could be "my people" are you a nigger or just below average in intellect?

then what is the difference between the people of your country and the people that are coming in?

>Zulus destroy European forces with no advanced weaponry in the early 19th Century
>"b-but we finally beat them nearly a century later after a bunch of big defeats"
I can see why white "warriors" sit at a TV screen and play Drone Strike on their XBox controllers.

Fit was always infested with sjws it was the pol invasion that brought them front and centre as both sides argue and derail like every thread. Hopefully the mods start banning political and non fitness shit soon or it's back to misc

>Anglo strength
laughingdutchmen.jpg

zulus got rekt by both the Brits and the Boers, not just losing, but not even killing a 100 men in some battles while loosing ~1000

it is you dumb shit, what do you think the left is freaking out about?

Why are whites so insecure?

Whats racist with wanting whites to be a majority in white countries? I also want blacks to be a majority in Africa and so on. Im against extreme globalism

>it's a whitey tries to rewrite history episode
Next up: the allies didn't really win the War and America is losing the war on terror badly.

holy shit you're extremely bluepilled. you think this is about invading africa, middle east, east asia etc and killing everybody in there?
I strongly suggest you take some time and watch jared taylor interview by cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

Topkek

Friendly reminder that the Alt Right uses the same victim complex as the people who they claim to be against.

Hypocrites lol!

>where you work?
>and how you racist?

alt right is against white people and others telling white people to mix