> Be me
> Have a body that I have worked years on
> I'm probably a 7/10 due to my body.
> I work as a bodyguard at clubs and private parties
> 3-4/10 women think they have a birth right to me
> I deny a 3/10s date offer
> her friends start attacking me personally
> 'Your worth more honey.'
Why do ugly women think they deserve good looking men?

Why do they have such a high self worth?

You're just ugly, dude. Humans go for their league, sorry for the bad news

Biological prerogative.

Women are driven to "date up" as to increase the children's genetic value.

Nice meme cuck

Is there a word for insecurity mixed with narcissism? Cause it's that.

Because good looking guys looking for an easy and quick fuck will hit up 4s and 5s to fuck. They would never date them though. They think because Chad fucked them, they can date a chad. Doesn't work that way

>Why do ugly women think they deserve good looking men?

In the age of tinder 4/10s think they're 7/10s.

Hahahahah dont worry OP im on the same fucken boat

>use to be a little chubby
>like a 6/10
>worked out became a atleast a 7/10 because of a good strong jawline

>3-5s try hitting on me
>politely decline them
>they get fucken mad like i fucking owe them or some shit
?
>tell them to fuck off
>all the time

When ur attractive, its like fucken zombies coming at u with all the looks u get...from both genders it does get annoying.

>be me
> i am 6'4'' also pretty good looking
> 9/10 blonde classmate approaches me and asks me out to get a coffee
>i think she's trolling so i just ignore her and she just leaves
am i a retard Veeky Forums??

just go back and ask her if shes still up for the coffee date

tell her u werent feeling well or som shit lol

> implying this is a bad thing

she gave me some weird looks too
she even said i had nice eyelashes, what the actual fuck was that?
i need to get some courage and ask her our

Lol when did she give u the weird looks, before or after u ignored her?

I have long eyelashes for some reason which i dont give a fuck about and grills always mired

ask her asap before its too late if u were to ask her like next week it would be weird as fuck lol

its up to u if u want the pussy or be without the pussy my friend

>Lol when did she give u the weird looks, before or after u ignored her?
before and after, every time i caught her looking she just looked away fast
>ask her asap before its too late if u were to ask her like next week it would be weird as fuck lol
will do mate
>I have long eyelashes for some reason which i dont give a fuck about and grills always mired
its weird, my mates compliment me on my jaw and girls usually tell how tall i am and how nice my eyelashes are, makes no sense.

How dare women have standards and try to go for the best men instead of a boring nice guy like me. Fucking roasties thinking they have free will.

How did she ask u out for coffee? what did u say/do

Just go up to her and act normal dont say anything retarded lol be serious(it shows ur confident even if your not), apologize to her over how u ignored her or w.e they wont care about it that much. Then ask her if shes still up for some coffee or w.e the fuck it was

I have a strong jawline and long eyelashes grills mire all the time

>How did she ask u out for coffee? what did u say/do
she just approached me while i was studying and when she asked i just laughed and said nothing after.
>Just go up to her and act normal dont say anything retarded lol be serious(it shows ur confident even if your not), apologize to her over how u ignored her or w.e they wont care about it that much. Then ask her if shes still up for some coffee or w.e the fuck it was
The problem is, when i get nervous i usually say some retarded shit. I hope i don't sperg out next monday.

Not really a problem then, jst say u were frustrated over the studying or you had to catch up on it and that you would "love" to get coffee with her sometime. But don't let that be the starting topic of the conversation it would make you look desperate.

I really can't tell you anything more than that lol thats just off top of my head. good luck with it just practice on not being a sperglord like the one you are

Thanks mate

Narcissists often have very fragile egos. They regard themselves as better than everybody else, and when their expectations of, for example, how attractive they are aren't met they panic and look for any excuse besides them being wrong.

>Narcissists
Narcissists have delusions of grandeur while at the same time really low, fragile self-esteem. They loath and admire themselves at the same time, and are always seeking external self-validation.

>apologize

Never. Go up and tell her you can get coffee after school such and such a day.

True. A apology can either make you look weak/or the bigger man depending on the age/maturity of the person were speaking about.

Supply and demand. Get off your high horse you dont deserve anything just because youve been doing ss a few months
/thread

>everyone better looking than me is a cuck
Ok ugo

Do cuck virgins that post this really not know it's always been this way since prehistory with harems and shit? You'd think they'd know from all the anime they watch

lately there's been some people who claim there are 2 forms of narcissism, somatic and covert.The latter one has basically 0 self-esteem, loathes himself, other and is full passive-aggressive

they have so much self worth cos of retarded guys sucking up to them hoping for easy puss, that's why you should never shag a fatty just for a laugh it'll make them think they're hot property

I suppose you could reclassify, but that's only useful if treatment can be customized better. Unfortunately, as far as I remember, treating narcissistic personality disorder is very hard.

t. has multiple symptoms of narcissistic personality myself, went through childhood basically thinking I'm better than every person to have ever walked the earth while at the same time loathed myself like the wretched outcast I was.

They can do whatever they want, so can we cuck.

Roasties LARP'ing. Stop typing you sluts, you have chad dick to choke on.

how long have you been working at clubs?
stats?

i was bouncing at a club for about three years. started lifting after i quit and never realized until now how weak i was.

I think that's called being a feminist

What does LARPing mean in this context

that's why monogamous marriage was created you retard

>6/10
>flirt with most chicks, normally nothing major
>if I flirt with 6 or 7's 4-6 start wanting me more
>if I flirt with 8+ they act like they own me

It's a weird balance.

>I'm a grill on Veeky Forums and I've seen something that my feefees don't like but I know Veeky Forums will say "tits or gtfo" so I'll say my bitchy comment but say it like I'm a guy

Working at clubs for 5 years. I'm 6'1", I currently weigh 198lb although I'm going to bulk again soon.

Kinda what I meant, you just worded it far better.

Yea but you have no career prospects. She was probably just looking for a root.

>can't argue back so resort to assuming about poster's identity because somehow that's an argument
>do this on Veeky Forums where anonymous culture is meant for posters to focus on content of their posts rather the person behind it

back to /r/incel faggot.

>implying they even think 24 hours into the future
>implying they give a shit about their future offspring
>implying they wouldn't just abort it anyway

It's not a conscious decision, much as you don't make a conscious decision to be attracted to youth and not grannies

Women tend to get salty when you deny their advances. Especially if they intended for it to be a sex thing.

>try hitting on me

When you say that, what do you mean? Is it subtle or explicit? Is it the eye contact, smiling type of hitting on you or the aggressive "looking cute what's your number?" type?

But I am literally attracted to grannies.

Exactly. Plus since they have an inflated self-regard, they don't try to improve themselves so 3/10 uggo

Actually real narcissists often work harder then the average person because status and money matters to them so much. OFcourse there's always exceptions

>bodyguard
Just say bouncer mate we wont judge.