Gay Mires and Girl Mires

I know I've been getting better looking but nobody told me I'd be get most of my mires from gay guys and teenage girls.

Should forget about societies viewpoint and fuck them both.

I don't want to fuck either. I want to fuck adult women.

post some gay mires stories NOW

>this is now a dubs thread

if you want women steroid up and go bearmode

I get checked out by gay men several times a day. They stare at me as I walk past them, then they look back at me.

>be me
>at work
>always talk in my work voice
>basically an octave higher so the customers don't feel threatened
>coworker asks if I've been working out and invites me for drinks after work
>seems chill so I say sure
>arrive at bar
>gay bar
>mfw

So what exactly is the problem here OP?

Pls be +16

>>always talk in my work voice
????????????

Can confirm this is a thing, even in non service jobs.

solution is simple. ignore the girls and fuck the guys.

>tfw two smart too be straight

I would bust my nofap load over all their little faces

Do you guys get offended and annoyed if a guy checks out out or is it flattering? I'm bi and check out hot guys but I"m not trying to get them in bed or anything just admiring.

>getting mires from teenage girls
>complaining

also wold women. why even lift

old

no and if they do "get offended" its because they are insecure with their sexuality

Foodservice user, can confirm work voice is an extant thing. My voice isn't terribly deep to begin with but I raise it by a tone or so when dealing with customers, especially women. The gayer I seem, the easier it is to have casual conversation with women (I really like your top!) and endear myself to them (Did ger a haircut?) for the tips. Even a grade-A autismo like me knows women love it when you take notice of things like that.

I don't get offended, dubs. I get annoyed and feel uncomfortable. Firstly, I'm not into them and they are checking me out hard. I don't want to look at them because I don't want to give them the impression that I'm into them. If a girl I think is hot does the same thing I'll try to make eye contact. Secondly, I'm not insecure about my sexuality, I'm just not gay, so it's an uncomfortable situation for me, and I hate that I might look like I'm gay because no offense but I don't want to look gay. I want to look like a good looking straight man.

Homos feel free to chime in.

Yeah if they're checking you out hard that's kind of creepy. I just do a double take, it's not even a conscious thing, I doubt any guys notice.

I notice when a dude checks me out. They're too obvious.

teenage pussy is the best pussy user. also if you're a bad fuck they dont know the difference and still love the dick

Post stories about getting mired by teens.

I would nut in all of them. twice. each.

fuck a law

don't you have a work voice? I have to talk higher to mask my deep voice and scouse accent
tfw work so much I have to turn my regular voice back on

Where... are the gay mire stories?

What the fuck Veeky Forums

I'm flattered but it would get uncomfortable and even annoying if they started hitting on me

Guy here, I love it when guys check me out I've even been tempted to lead them on for a phone number before and I'm not even gay.

I once, ONCE, got a dude who went "daaaaaamn" while driving by and staring me down.
That was pretty cool.
But it was probably more due to the clothes than due to body (was wearing an APC blazer, skinny jeans and boots).
Wish I got some girl mires already, but gains take ages when you're a lanklet

>live in the Santa Monica area
>go to West Hollywood (the gay area) with a girl I met the week before for one of her friend's birthday parties
>we go bar/club hopping
>every time I was in a crowded spot of the bar or club, guys would casually grab my ass and dick as they walked by while giving me eyes saying they wanted to fuck me
>kinda turned on by the fact but disappointed that I don't get this kind of attention from women

I get mires from teenage girls and 40+ year old women. Best of both worlds I guess?

Go for the teenage girl and turn her gay

Some red headed twink put his hand on my shoulder and moved it across my lower neck and walked away looking at me in Uni, I had a neutral look the entire time but for the rest of that class and later that night I was thinking about railing him.

when you get fit you basically discover what is like being a woman. fucking fags catcalling me, fuck off.

Why, just for the attention?

Jesus Christ can you imagine being 6'4" chad?

Probably just want some peace and quiet every now and then holy shit.

you would have to be looking back at them in order to know they're looking at you?

i dont mind
i often mire other dudes at the gym myself
purely for aesthetics of course
no homo

I've never been mired and I've never seen anyone else get mired IRL either. Seems like it happens every day with you guys.
I don't get it.

This is hot. I'm 100% straight I got a gf and everything but sometimes I feel to urge to ram my big meaty cock up some twink ass to punish for being fucking faggots I can't stand them

I talk like less of a stereotypical Californian surfer dude when I'm at work. Just seems more professional.

>I'm 100% straight
>I feel to urge to ram my big meaty cock up some twink ass
u wot m8

>I"m not trying to get them in bed or anything
Why not????

>I want to fuck adult women.
They don't go for looks. Get money, social status and confidence.

Go back to fa u fuck faggot

>be a faggot
>every time I go to the gym there's always a bunch of hot men
>try not to stare too much but if I drift away while exercising I'll realize that I'm staring at some guys ass

I don't know why anyone would get offended tho, it just means that I'd let you fuck me.

What are you, gay?

Cause I assume most guys are straight, so it'd be pointless.

I get mires from old trannies :v

I feel you breh, I'm in the same boat and honestly I think they noticed that I get annoyed by it. I just don't like it personally and if they do check me out just don't try to make eye contact with me, that's all.

Yup. Young girls are too awkward to hide it well, gay guys are blatant about it, and old women dgaf what people think of them anymore.

I get looks from fat whales, older women like 50's, and girls covered in tats and piercings with weird color hair.

Good looking girls will look make a half smile and never look again.

everyone stares at me in the gym, not sure if mires.

I lift the most weight I've seen anyone do (well) and I'm also that jacktard doing power cleans / snatches

Are they hawt?

Are you me?? How can I get there where all the world wants to eat my ass

I thought this was just a meme when I started lifting

Was a chemist at a pharma API company. Use an octave higher voice when talking to everyone because my slightly lower monotone voice is a putoff. If you need to talk to people, you have to make sure they're comfortable to get our work done.

No. You can even jerk off looking at me, just don't touch

Just young girls look at me all the time too. Like the other day these two teen girls were walking towards me on the street and one girl said "he's cute" and the other one was like "OMG shut up tanisha. You can't say that."

>when he get aggressive when his crush hits on you

>tanisha

I'm a stocky 5'8 manlet with a beard and glasses and fags are always thirsty. Why can't girls like bearmode

>moderately attractive
>women begging for my dick
>but im gay
>no attention from guys
food food everywhere and not a bite to eat

You need more muscle and muscle definition.
pic related

>Walking home from work one day.
>It's summertime and hot so short sleeves.
>Cut through the park as it's a nice day.
>Group of teenage girls sitting around a bench.
>They see me and start giggling to themselves.
>Oh boy here we go. Try to pretend I havn't noticed them.
>Overhear them commenting to each other louder and louder.
>One of them shouts over at me, "Hey sexy."
>Pretend I'm distracted by a squirrel in a tree.
>Walk faster to try and get away.
>30 something roastie coming the other way.
>As I get near her one of the teenyboppers shouts out, "Nice ass!"
>Roastie glares at me as though I've just been convicted of child molesting.
>Spend the next week wondering when the FBI are going to turn up.

Any hole's a goal.

>100% straight

>be me like 20 yo
>be at a club with friends
>on dancefloor
>some milf behind me grabs my ass
>too beta to turn around and look at her
>walk away after a minute
>friends ask what happend
>tfw

Why are you putting effort into turning your regular scouse accent on? Ditch it forever m8.

t. the rest of the country

you got sexually assaulted that's what happened

>work at hotel as bellman/front desk agent
>check guest in
>keeps looking at me in a weird way
>VIP status so have to be pro and friendly and shit
>hours later get a request for a space heater
>goto room, guy I checked in opens the door without a shirt on
>annoyed that he wants a heater but can't even wear a sweater
>check his in room heater, works fine, ask him where he wants the space heater
>points to beside his bed
>plug it in turn it on
>turn around and hes telling me to warm him up
>keep telling him no but he keeps pressing
>this continues for ten minutes
>he tries to grab me and i throw him to the ground
>run out of there and hope i dont get in trouble

I've had gay guys come onto me before but that one really got to me. He tricked me into a corner at work, he actually took advantage of me. He actually ended up checking in a month later and complained to my boss about me, then I told my boss what happened and he kicked the guy out. Glad he has my side.

>never get hit on by gay men
>feel unloved because women between 20-44 thoroughly enjoy the look of my body
>go to a gay bar on gay night
>nobody buys me a drink
>use the gay bathroom
>see a gay man urinating
>make eye contact
>ask him why he won't fuck me
>he tries to leave
>tell him i am very attractive
>burst into treats
>he tries to comfort me
>misread the situation and bend him over and gay fuck him
>he lay unconscious on the bathroom floor
>leave a renewed man because gay men love me now
>still not gay

Awkward mires are still mires

Post pic pls.

lmao so you almost got raped?

Pics of your godlike body nao

Lmao voicecucks can't make dynamic changes to pitch in their normal octave.

>all these betas missing out on teenage pussy

>Work in operating theaters at a childrens hospital
>walk to gas station in my scrubs to buy some jerky and energy drink
>group of teen girls catcalling as I walk past
>one shouts "so and so says you're hot"
>look back
>they start making woo noises
>smirk a little, wave and keep walking
>one shouts she'd root me
>on my way back I get saved by my pager beeping

Most people who are very interested in a "perfect" looking body are teenage girls and gays.
In other words, superficial & dumb people.

20+yo girls don't dislike a fit body but much prefer charisma / nice situation / interesting passions (music, art...).

Having an excessively "big" and muscular body often time means going pretty much everyday to the gym, which means your life revolves around bodybuilding, which qualifies you as a loser for a lot of 20yo+ girls.

Sorry to destroy your /fit dream bro.

kek

>5'8"

>bearmode

user...

Drop the bitch and make the switch.

>don't you have a work voice?
I don't have a job

>I'm 100% straight
Keep telling yourself that, m8.

Girls/women are weird though, they'll grab or make a comment but then just sneak away. Some seem to like to look but don't actually have any interest.

Teddy bear mode

Only time I've ever had something remotely like that happen was hanging out with people and not working, probably for the better because after I said no twice trying to grab my crotch, they ended up in a triangle choke until their face started to turn purple. Never understood people that push shit like that, I was almost angry enough to pull a Paul Harris and use a leg lock and crank on it a bit harder if they tapped or gave up.

Getting hit on by black girls doesn't count.

>she'd root me

I guess I'm not up on all the slang. What does that mean?

The only person that's hit on me in the past year is my gay buddy who said he'd take me to dinner if he thought he had any shot.

It was actually really nice of him. I don't think of myself as attractive, so.

Strayan slang
It means she would partake in the sausage, if you know what I'm sayin'

Explain

kek @ you thinking women are not superficial and dumb

yeah women prefer "interesting passions" over a nice body keep telling yourself that

beta as fuck

>"would you like to have sex with my vagina?"
>"im not sure i understand your line of questioning."

Why are gymcels so fucking ugly